Search results

1. Danex

Buying: 20-25 OA 103s on the cheap!

I am looking for a good price on 20-25 OA-103s. I will be planet side for 12-14 hours then going to FOMA.
  2. Danex

Price Check: CND/FOMA Apt.

Anyone know what a CND/FOMA aprt is worth?
  3. Danex

Price Check unlimited Enmat Amps

Anyone know which unlimited enmat amps exist and how much each one is worth?
  4. Danex

Selling: Approx. 2000 PED of Oil

Post MU you would be willing to pay, or PM me. Thanks!
  5. Danex

Uber: First XXI

Found it during an event where I was trying to get size X claims. It didn't count as two tho :laugh:
  6. Danex

Buying: Enmatter Amps 103 or 104!

I am looking to friend some people in game who have these regularly for sale. Please post price below. Thanks!
  7. Danex

Amps

Where do you guys buy your amps at? Auction, shops, crafters? I am looking for tips and tricks on how to keep my self amped without having my "profits" eaten up by amp MU. Do people still TT low tt amps?
  8. Danex

Question: Typonolic Gas and other enmatters

Hey, I am a pre-vu 10 enmatter miner who has just now gotten back into the game due to college life. I started out looking for my old mining spots but they all seem to have disappeared or the landmarkers that I used to find them are gone :rolleyes: One of them even turned into the new pvp4! I am...
  9. Danex

Login Problems

Hey, I have a question! But first, I need to explain a little. I have a Nividia 9500 card. After VU10 I patched, logged in, and recreated my Avatar. I then saved it and the game crashed. Since then I have not been able to log in. Has anyone else experienced this? Or were you never able to...
  10. Danex

Question: Does anyone just TT their low TT amps?

If so, i would like to buy them for a little over tt. I am trying out energy matter amps and looking to buy low tt amps on the cheap to see how my character handles them :) Please post or PM me if you are interested. Thanks, Danex
  11. Danex

Selling: Medical Compress

I have a regular supply of medical compress that i would like to sell directly to a constant buyer. Right now i am looking for 1000% MU, we can discuss price change based on market changes. I could also work out deals for other enmats under market price (save you some ped and me some auction fee...
  12. Danex

How to damage yourself

Is there a way to do damage to yourself? -Danex
  13. Danex

Dunkel

Hey, does anyone know where I can find dunkel and are they willing to share? I am short Dunk and Veg Spores to complete finding all enmatters :yay: Thanks, Danex P.S. If you are willing to share but not post, a PM will do
  14. Danex

Danex's Crafting Warehouse

Hey all you crafters out there! I am planning to start a new service aimed directly at crafters of all sizes. The idea is this: You tell me what to buy, I buy it up, and you contact me in game on on the forum to buy some. The price of the object will vary based on in game markup of course. To...
  15. Danex

Largest Blood Moss Claim

I would just like to know, what is the largest blood moss claim you have ever gotten, and what area of pvp4 did you find it? (Just wondering about good locations and if it has a cap like Devil's Tail) -Danex
  16. Danex

Question: Good Merp Spawns?

Hey, I am looking for a good Merp spawn. Looking for maturity from young to oldish, but I could deal with a good mix. Bonus if it has exosaurs on it! Thanks, -Danex
  17. Danex

Question: Has anyone done are real research with the eMINE EMF

Hey, i was wondering if anyone has worked with the new eMINE EMF? If so, post your experience! Please include: Ematters found, Max/Min depth seen, overall feeling (seems do do well, does bad, same as everything else) I am interested becuase its time for me to switch from a Tik-300 to something...
  18. Danex

Has anyone ever found a Spaceship in a LA

Like the topic says, I have never found a spaceship inside of a LA. Has anyone else? Also if you did, did you notice if any of the residue was gone due to taxes?
  19. Danex

Question: Is EU concentrating more of the loot into bigger bunches?

Recently I have noticed everyone complaining about how bad the loot is. People are reporting getting 30%-50% back on average and their profits never top more that 120%. However, we all see an ATH most every day. Is EU now putting more loot money into bigger prizes? Is it a ploy to bring people...
  20. Danex

Selling: 29 Ped Beacon

Selling 29 ped beacon. PM me with an offer
  21. Danex

Selling: Mf 105

Selling MF-105 with full TT for 380 PED (TT = 79.95, Markup = 300 PED) -Danex
  22. Danex

Mining Journal

*Current Thoughts* Currently I am deciding if I should stick with enmatter or switch to ore. Ore has many more options of where to mine and what to mine, and often has better markup than enmatter as well as bigger loots, however, I have more skills and experience in enmatter. According to my...
  23. Danex

Selling: Sweat! and looking for a constant buyer.

I am selling 10k+ sweat, and I gather large quantities fairly often so I am looking to set up some standing trade agreements. Please post or pm me if you are interested.
  24. Danex

Enmatter deposits

What are the best places to mine Typo and Lyt?
  25. Danex

Question: What matter finder should I be using?

Hey, I am a enmatter miner who plays on and off due to limited computer usage, however I recently got a new computer and would like to play more actively. I have 500 Surveying and I am lvl 3 in profession. What finder is most efficient for me to use? Is it always better to buy the one with the...
Back