Search results

1. Loafers

Info: Born in the USSR welcomes Loafers!

I am pleased to announce that the Top 50 Society Born in the USSR has accepted my application to their society. I am very pleased. Unfortunately I am unable to communicate this message to them properly since I do not understand their language, nor speak it. :cheer:
  2. Loafers

Entropia Forum Timeouts

Occasionally while browsing through Entropoia Forum it times out... I have to wait maybe say 5 second it is back up... like for example i hit the next page for a thread, and it timesout, and i click it again and it works. I know it isn't my ISP since other websites don't cause the same...
  3. Loafers

Question: Do you Mine Ores or Enmatter or Both?

Do you Mine Ores or Enmatter or Both? Forgive me if there is a similar thread already made... But I am curious how many Mine Ores or Enmatter or Both and why. For me, I mine both, but for now I am mining Ores so I can graduate. Also it depends on my customer (I mine as a service). Edit...
  4. Loafers

Help: Can't deposit decimals...

I tried depositing 4.64, but it says "You do not have this amount bla bla bla..." So I then try 4, and it lets me... perhaps i didn't read some sort of instruction because i am totally clueless why it will not let me...
  5. Loafers

Buying: MatterTransformer MT-105 & Chikara Mineral Refiner MR400

Buying MatterTransformer MT-105 & Chikara Mineral Refiner MR400 (PM/Post me a reasonable price.)
  6. Loafers

Info: Minopolis TP Missing

Here's soemthing you don't see everyday... Click to enlarge
  7. Loafers

Buying: MatterTransformer MT-105 & OreTransformer OT-105

MatterTransformer MT-105 & Chikara Mineral Refiner MR400 Buying MatterTransformer MT-105 Chikara Mineral Refiner MR400 (PM/Post me a reasonable price.)
  8. Loafers

Info: Mine To Extract Welcomes Loafers!

:cheer: I applied one day, and actually got accepted :laugh:!!! :cheer:
  9. Loafers

Buying: Evil Skull Facemasks (M)

Buying Evil Skull Facemasks (M) 28 PED/each
  10. Loafers

Selling: Urban Nomad Black Boots (M)

Urban Nomad Black Boots (M) BO: 705
  11. Loafers

Loafer's Graduation Mining Blog

Loafer's Graduation Mining Service! Too lazy to mine? Well you've found the right service! I am a Miner for hire and I am willing to Mine for FREE, while you can just sit back and keep ALL the the Ores & Enmatters I find. All you have to pay for is the Air Fare, Bombs, Probes, Decay, and...
  12. Loafers

Loafer's Decoy Dispenser Service!

Loafer's Decoy Dispenser Service! Tired of Dispensing Decoys yourself? Well this is a service for you! All you have to do is pay for the cost of Decay, Decoy, and ME (190%) used during a Hunting/Mining trip. It's that simple! Armors Available... Settler Tools Available...
  13. Loafers

Loafer's Graduation Mining Service!

Loafer's Graduation Mining Service! Too lazy to mine? Well you've found the right service! I am a Miner for hire and I am willing to Mine for FREE, while you can just sit back and keep ALL the the Ores & Enmatters I find. All you have to pay for is the Air Fare, Bombs, Probes, Decay, and...
  14. Loafers

Serica Shrine

Thanks to all those who contributed (Leo, Wed, etc) I present Serica's Shrine! :) Click to enlarge
  15. Loafers

Selling: Urban Nomad Black Jumper & Slacks (M)

Selling Urban Nomad Black Slacks (M) *** JUMPER SOLD *** SB: 195 BO: 200 Note: TT is included in price already.
  16. Loafers

FYI: EForum RSS Is Slow

I made a thread in one of the sections i was subscribed to and it didn't appear in google reader until several hours later. I don't know if this is google reader's fault or just entropia forum. If it is EF's fault, please fix and speed it up since I would like to be up to date 24/7. Regards...
  17. Loafers

Selling: Camo Arms Desert Stalker

Selling Camo Arms Desert Stalker SB: 25k BO: None Yet. Auction ends in a few days.
  18. Loafers

Selling: Starkhov AS-97 Adjusted

~ ~ ~ Sold ~ ~ ~
  19. Loafers

Help: Sent PM Save Draft

Hello every time I send a PM I have to uncheck the box that says to save the PM to my sent box. Is there a way to permanently leave it unchecked? Regards, Loafers
  20. Loafers

Selling: Empty Skill Implant 907%

Sold Sry :(
  21. Loafers

EntropiaForum Reality - The Life of a REAL Newbie

Ever wondered how things have changed for REAL newbies since you joined Entropia Universe? I joined a little under 1 years ago and I don't know sweat prices have gone down, I don't know many item prices have gone up, but other than that I have experience being a new player for a VERY long time...
  22. Loafers

Buying: Basic Wrench

Buying Basic Wrench
  23. Loafers

Our New Squat!

Check out our new Squat! Can you guess who it belongs to ;)?
  24. Loafers

Selling: Urban Nomad Black Slacks & Jumper

Selling Urban Nomad Black Slacks & Jumper SB: Jumper (200) + Slacks (190) = 390 for Both BO: Jumper (210) + Slacks (200) = 410 for Both Post Bids only in thread please. Auction expires whenever I feel like it.
  25. Loafers

Question: Make Up Masks

Hi, What does a plain Make Up Mask look like on an Avatar (No colors or anything whatsoever.)? Will it just be your normal face? I am wondering b/c I would like to wear a Makeup Mask like a Evil Skull Mask. I want the facial features of the mask, but not the colors. I want my face to look...
Back