Search results

1. -Herb-

IRL Cornundos

I want one as a pet:D
  2. -Herb-

Create a Weapon - Vote!

For all those that followed my Create a Weapon competition, and for those that didn't (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/102975-competition-create-weapon.html), you can now vote for the top 20, as chosen by me!:D Timbo Witters, #3 Acronoid, #10 Recoda, #12 Arokh, #20 andyzammy...
  3. -Herb-

ASG-3 Warthog

As title says, anyone know how much it's worth? Is Entropedias +1.6k accurate, and if it is, anyone got one willing to sell me for that?:D
  4. -Herb-

Renting service with Laganaus Cannon?

Not sure this is the right place to post, but I'm looking to rent out a Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon. I've looked though quite a few renting services here on EF, but it wasn't in any. Anyone willing to lend one out, or know someone?:D
  5. -Herb-

Selling : EVERYTHING

Make an offer:) 1 Allophyl Skin 2 0.60 PED STORAGE 2 Argonaut Skin 2 1.80 PED STORAGE 3 Armor (Vol. I) 1 1.00 PED STORAGE 4 Armor Plating Mark.1A 1 3.20 PED CARRIED 5 Armor Plating Mark.2A 1 4.90 PED CARRIED 6 Armor Plating Mark.2A 1 4.90 PED CARRIED 7 Armor Plating Mark.3B 1 12.90 PED CARRIED...
  6. -Herb-

Small Amount - Mining, Prospecting, Geology

Looking to sell my Mining, Prospecting, and Geology skills, if you provide ESI, 900% below markup (and as ESI are currently at about 800%, I'm basically selling 100% below markup). The values of the skills (according to Skill Scanner): Mining - 7.75PED Prospecting - 3.72PED SOLD Geology -...
  7. -Herb-

No-one is reading this

So that's why i'm posting 8 of my globals here, to make me feel special:wtg:
  8. -Herb-

H41 Mina Crafters!

Any of you crafters out there have a GeoTrek H41 Mina BP, that if UnL has good QR? If so, please PM or post, i'm after one (or a few) of them, I can provide mats:)
  9. -Herb-

Selling - BULK Sweat and ME

Note - this thread was made on behalf of someone who was unable to make an EF account Selling - BULK amounts of ME and Sweat. And by BULK, I mean up to 100k a day sweat, and 50k a day Mind Essence. Contact for discussion of price Supply subject to availability.
  10. -Herb-

View Referrals

Is there any way to see your referrals, who has put you as referrer when signing up? Searched and found 2 threads on referrers, that was just asking what they were though.
  11. -Herb-

TT - 'Please Wait..Loading..'

Often, when I am trying to access the TT (mostly in Amethera), the order of the categories (ammunition, medical etc.) isn't alphabetical. Usually in Eudoria I get the Loading window for about 2 seconds, and then everything works. However, if I make the mistake of using TT in Amethera, often the...
  12. -Herb-

B: FreanD Delta

Trade made :)
  13. -Herb-

S: MaddoxIV for PED and/ore FreanD Delta

SOLD FOR +675 Still looking for a Delta if anyone has one.
  14. -Herb-

Competition - Create a Weapon!

Competition closed! Vote for the winner - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/106607-create-weapon-vote.html This is an idea for a competition i've had for a while, so i've finally decided to put it into practice:D Ever thought of a new type of weapon? Or perhaps an existing...
  15. -Herb-

Buying Some Skills - Anatomy, BLP Tech

As said in title, I'm looking to buy some skills. I'm looking for fairly small amounts : 7PED Anatomy 2.5PED BLP Weaponry Technology I would also accept +/- a few peds off it, though if you have values around that it's optimal. Price can be negotiated, but approximately 1000% for anatomy...
  16. -Herb-

Recommended Gun

I'm currently looking for a gun to use..i am mostly a Miner, though I need a nice weapon for self-defence, and perhaps to go hunting with soc occasionally. I have fairly low skills, just over 9 BLP Sniper ( looking for a BLP Rifle), so it's an UnL gun i'm after. I've previously used a GDC-97...
  17. -Herb-

2.3k Gaz! I love you MindArk!

My blood pressure is still double what it was 5 minutes ago. My hands shaking too much to type much :D:yay::yay::D:D:rolleyes: No. 7 HOF! Random edit - just finished extracting (obviously, I've been asleep also between posting this and finishing extracting ;) ), and just during the...
  18. -Herb-

First Crafting Global

Was mining around Mino, decided to just check out technician and ended up buying an OA101 BP..had v. little cash left, so decided just to craft, so managed to salvage enough materials for 2 attempts, this being the first time I craft, apart from some filters a while back. Got this on my 2nd...
  19. -Herb-

First HOF!

:yay::yay::yay::yay: Didn't expect to get anything up at CND:D:eek::D
  20. -Herb-

New Name - Vote!

Hey all! For those who know about my perilous adventure, here's a vote of the top 20 names submitted - so vote away! :D:D For those that don't, account got locked, last name was Fuck, needs changing, so name will be Herbatrix Herb XXXXXX. Also note, that names like 'Herbivore' will also count...
  21. -Herb-

New Name!

For unknown reasons, i'm now required to change my avatars last name..any suggestions?:D Also, i'll give 50 EFD!!!! to the person who thinks up the most awesome one ;) It's only the last name that needs updaternising, so my name would be 'Herbatrix Herb xxxxx' Update - Vote for new name!
  22. -Herb-

Random account lock

I have just got an email saying that my accounts been locked on EU, which indeed it has. I don't know of anything that I could have done for this to happen, I haven't been using multiple account / hacking / or breaking the EULA in any way..so does anyone know what could have triggered it, or...
  23. -Herb-

S: Full Ghost (no foot)

EDIT - SOLD the set for +50. The 5x2A and 1x1A are still up for sale for around +2 each.
  24. -Herb-

Congrats M2S and Warants!

Those LAs should have been mine :rolleyes:
  25. -Herb-

Big Clothes Sale! Mostly Pants

Big sexy clothes sale! List below: More pics coming ASAP These are the pants I sell most - more will be crafted depending on demand, and if you are F and there are only M type or vice versa just post :D Techno Pants F. Got 3 of those. Looking for about +10, though accepting all offers. Rage...
Back