Search results

1. R

!!If u know somthing about PC's HELP ME !!

are you going to run x64 system ? if not you don't need (and they'll never be used) 4GB. XP has limit of 2GB (or 3GB with boot switch which is sometimes unstable), vista has limit of 4GB - ~200MB (depends on other devices) - gxf card RAM size. better buying faster and less. besides that those...
  2. R

Metallurgy

Theory on metallurgy I've heard is that it's ratio to your prospecting / surveying affects quantity of rare finds. Can't say if it's truth (and there is most likely crapload of other theories).
  3. R

Clothing decay

1 pec unL armor 2 pec clothing clothing don't decay when hit both armor and clothing decay only when you equip it. (or only when you unequip not sure)
  4. R

mining manipulation

what about MA wants everybody to hunt. they screwed crafters some months ago with reducing L prints drop rate (or so I've been told two months ago, I don't touch one armed bandit) less crafters less ore turnaround less returns in mining profession. if it don't help them reduce miner numbers (as...
  5. R

Question: Few n00b mining questions

common sense tells that unless you loot mob no taxes are created. what makes you think that mining works differently (one can let claim expire - one never gets loot and it's still taxed ? strange a little no ?) anyway I would be interested in answer too (or more likely answer to question when...
  6. R

when did u get your 1st HOF?

around lvl 15 prospector. burned like 5 103 amps with crappy returns and then 1200 pedder of narc popped up. anyway hofs are nothing to "want". I would appreciate stable return instead of CND style loose lot get some back later. besides that if You really want hof spent a lot and spent fast...
  7. R

HoF: 2788 ped Combibo young

I just want to see IRL face of the guy who trained it on ya :laugh:
  8. R

Project - NECONU loss recovery

The closer to maxing eqiup the closer to breaking even in short time he may feel. not that it changes anythinng on outcome. +rep for trying hard :P (pardon my mistakes as I'm heavily drunk atm)
  9. R

What would be your last drop?

If they'll continue with attitude we have tested this & there is no bug & our records show everything is normal. I mean many ppl find some bug, and MA is so lame they don't add it into known issues, not talking about if they have tested last VU they should not release it. So for me it's mostly...
  10. R

Question: Issues with EU utilizing more ram?

actually in XP x86 programs have 2GB avaiable. 3GB with /3GB switch in boot.ini. (and it isn't for compatibility it is simply due to devices need some address space for io operations, but yeah, m$ did it a bit cheap way)
  11. R

Question: Issues with EU utilizing more ram?

My EU is also leaking a "little". or maybe those are some advanced caching techniques. :laugh: just make sure your ram + virtual file is at minimum 4GB (the unused crap gets eventually swaped) and set 3gb switch (so there is more adress space available to leaks before EU crashes) if you're...
  12. R

Uber: First uber over 1k (Mining)

gz and go away from oshiri mining nub :silly2:
  13. R

Everyone needs to halt from hunting asap

which seems to be in line with response Lee got. :rolleyes: dear MA I'll volunteer to code you bug tracker, so your stuff don't have different opinions on same matter. anyway, judging by tracker stats there really isn't so much active players, so stopping logging on should force MA to actually...
  14. R

Does anyone use the banks?

I don't even know how they look from inside. no time to look, busy with mining. :laugh:
  15. R

Are paying for those "fake" PEDs????

cheer up. no loot isn't ok for my mining, but my hunting is still somewhat ok. I doubt you or anybody else pay for this incindent (therefore the :laugh:). people are withdrawing MA needs some depos to pay them, so they simply made some ppl go low on loot to make them depo I would guess.
  16. R

Are paying for those "fake" PEDs????

Funny I was thinking the same yesterday. :laugh:
  17. R

"VU 9.3 - A Breath of Fresh Air"- the update that players pay for!

What I was saying is if he finds lot of crap he should go to planet a bit. I also don't have "luck" down here atm. Still I would rather stay on planet. (but in the end it's his choice and he should know best) besides that I've a feeling MA decreased number of bigger finds on better stuff. half...
  18. R

How to analyze loot

That is assuming they would refine their own materials. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I find it very unlikely. If you take EU as not gambling, then you can say a) MA takes fees from items as you use them. (then you will have ppl who can play "for free" while they are actually playing...
  19. R

How to analyze loot

So I guess crafters don't give anything to MA ? seriously tho, You can see what falcao sees in all other professions (tho some have more adjusted lows & highs) so assuming house runs on decay is false IMO. anyway no more me hijacking this thread.
  20. R

Hypothetical Loot Question

Unless I get to IMK2 & skills to use it can't answer :P
  21. R

Who has been the biggest influence to You?

Hmm, my mentor I guess. I decided to not be like him. (nope j/k vic). I guess more or less everyone whom I talked to have some influence on me. Never met sb wanting or able to share the ultimate secret of universe so one has to listen to them all. :) Loved guys influenced by rattex (or what was...
  22. R

How to analyze loot

I could say I had a number of hunts where I got glows in first few kills (read I looted over spent) and the same goes for mining - globals in few first bombs. EDIT: (hmm, should have been obvious what you mean, need more coffee :rolleyes:) but some people don't like you have to write it on...
  23. R

lets say CND is friendly and you would get "allmost" TT back. so lets say with 105 amp. your cost per drop is 2.5 peds, + 0.5 ped markup + lets say 0.02 ped finder = 2.52 ped per drop and 3.02 per drop with markup. as I said CND is "friendly" so you would get 2.52 per probe back. however it's...
  24. R

Everyone needs to halt from hunting asap

seems to suck big time if items or stackables just randomly disappear. It did not happened to me tho (or I should say I think it did not happened to me), only the "normal" display bug. well hopefully you guys will be refunded tho MA has different policy. :laugh: I guess you haven't read much...
  25. R

- we're not sure what we're supposed to pay to play. so unless you know for sure I doubt you can get / want refund for anything. - I fail to see any admitted "errors". MA just may be trying to get more deposits and so they adjusted lows and highs again (however no one said you'll get less or...
Back