Search results

1. B

Australia you still there?

You didnt get the memo? Mindark took over and now the end of the world is being developed for 2014 or early 2020.
  2. B

FYI: Happy anniversary to all Tamers

If you say GIRAFFE slowly over and over out load it starts to sound like your saying GULLIBLE basically what MA are telling us.
  3. B

State of the Universe Address 2013

We only tend to go on about it because of people like yourselves that seem to just say shit to basically wind tamers up and have no meaningful input what so ever. Stop saying crap and you'll stop getting replies to it, it is quite simple... if taming means nothing to you then cease to comment...
  4. B

Thanks for your support. this message was brought especially to you by the letters F and U
  5. B

Patient :) There's an understatement, so 2013 it is now... same dribble, i will believe it when i actually see it. Taming had features in the pre-cryo version of taming? that's new to me, changing the name and brushing a pet i wouldn't exactly call features. So a new planet using taming as a...
  6. B

How exactly does exp work in this game?

well obviously.. you could tank punies the rest of your days but it isn't exactly what he said, he said tank MOST mobs not just tank a few mobs but MOST.
  7. B

Yeah but the guy actually said this below... "MOST" "Id be able to tank most stuff and be pretty good at surviving" plus it's boring :) i can tank a shitload of mobs but bores me so i want to continually get the next one that kills me that's why i like the game, if i could tank MOST mobs now...
  8. B

You don't need to catch up, it's like golf you play your own game there is no race and you do the things that will improve your game, there is no rush. If you could tank stuff at 1000 - 2000 evade how boring would that be, the enjoyment is on that day when you get attacked by a mob that always...
  9. B

Achievement: 200 HP for Gypsy

gz there gypsy
  10. B

New player teleporters now?

Just helping a mate go thru the beginning now and i must say it looks pretty good in this new area and there was 2 new players in there so that was nice to see. Areas: Fortress Invincible & Mount Hephastos Teleports: Camp Icarus and Port Atlantis Marina new Arrival
  11. B

Miggo's Petshop, Twin Mall. 1st floor.

Sadly pets are still not here. Hi btw :)
  12. B

FYI: Happy anniversary to all Tamers

Cant give updates on something you obviously aren't even working on or in the slightest bit bothered about. We have a lovely 3rd generation gateway though and nostril hairs and pubes are coming soon in the 3rd avatar update is it? lets see, Cryengine2 was obviously avatar update 1, then we got...
  13. B

Merry Mayhem Update

Well you made up my mind regarding trying mayhem this year... thanks.
  14. B

Info: LA54 - Gangnam style - I had some fun (trying) to edit a movie

Stuff like this cracks me up :) good onya
  15. B

Entropia Universe 12.10.1 Release Notes

I'm not so sure they have to strive, seems to come totally naturally.
  16. B

A few more globals and another unlock

You have been rather busy :) good to see someone happy, hope you have more luck but mostly fun and some more globals and perhaps even a nice hof wouldn't go astray hey. cheers and goodluck
  17. B

Happy trails L3L3, I'm one sad Butch today, seeya mate R.I.P

Happy trails L3L3, I'm one sad Butch today, seeya mate R.I.P
  18. B

The Cancer in crafting: Undercutting

We get it and understand it we simply don't care, this is the part you and others don't seem to grasp or understand it seems to me. Some people aren't 20-30 years old they are closer to 50-60 and played smart on the real planet (the big blue one that actually does have pets) and already...
  19. B

Interview with Hijacker

I quite enjoyed that, thanks to you both.
  20. B

Brawling to go extinct?

I'm sure it'll be sorted, MA wouldn't just take something out of the game and cost people money would they? surely not. Says the Tamer...
  21. B

LaLiLa Lala Tess is now gone, but never forgotten

ahh man that is so sad, she was a good laugh... so so sad. Now who is gonna call me Bitchface. Seeya L@L@ you will be missed.
  22. B

Selling: adj-V1 Tier 4.1

I would say the fair price of someone who "actually" wants to buy one. Goodluck with the sale
  23. B

Effects of the android app for people that don't know what entropia universe is.

I guess if people are like me they will read the info on this Virtual Tycoon and then do a search of Entropia Universe and perhaps investigate further and download the game... who knows. All i know is that it was something as simple as watching 60 minutes one night and seeing this over the top...
  24. B

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

I don't think even MA are that stupid.... erm... that's going to come back and bite me isn't it :)
  25. B

Entropia Universe Android App Released

I gave a shit about taming and so did plenty of others why do you feel the need to rubbish part of the game that I/we enjoyed? You don't see me rubbishing the parts of the game i have no interest in as i know other people ARE interested in them. I've said it before and no doubt I'll have to...
Back