Search results

1. D

Search engine failure?

Anyone else noticed that the search function is really really bad nowadays? what happened?
  2. D

A strategist looking for a space soc

Wow you really jumped feet first in Entropia :) I hope all these grand ideas of yours works out! Because it sounds like you'll have alot of fun!
  3. D

Mini Boss Surprize

Getting there as a new player is easy, just die from any of the 2 million rippersnappers. Getting FROM the island though..... haha :) Oh and theres a TT there, theres a Trader npc on the second floor on the little house out by the water.
  4. D

Axelrods Hunting Log

Wow that armor decay makes me cry :( Try doing smaller Argos. That's like 300-350 ped on armor decay which could be avoided.
  5. D

Question: UL vs L weapons, skills and attachment questions!?

Yes. Although I wouldn't recommend to use any weapon/tool/anything that you haven't already maxed.
  6. D

Help: I'm Looking for the Right Mentor

Haha modest much :D? Couldn't resist ^^ Welcome to Entropia and I'm glad you found a mentor!
  7. D

Selling: The PawnShop - CHECK ME OUT!

I'm loving the enthusiasm you guys have haha :) Free bumb I suppose!
  8. D

Lvl 50 -> lvl 100

Dont forget The higher up you get, the harder it is to find and progress to a new stronger gun. So eventually you will be stuck with same gun and wont be able to keep upgrading your cycle/<time frame>.
  9. D

Jesus christ :( Have you been able to reclaim your avatar?

Jesus christ :( Have you been able to reclaim your avatar?
  10. D

Be come a rock star!

This is such a funny thread :laugh: keep it up EVERYONE :D Oh and I hope there wont be any bad blood here just alot of fun and trashtalk :)
  11. D

Question: Why do ppl spend lotsa peds on UL wep thats worse than L ones???

With current (and has been for a long long time) you dont have to craft it yourself! Just buy it from auction straight off. Also, your way of thinking is way off. If you craft a p5a(L) yourself you don't get the weapon at 100% MU (nevermind the mats right now) it is still WORTH 106%. That way of...
  12. D

You pay a little extra each time you fire your gun.. (compared to (L) and aslong as the L version dont have ridiculous MU)
  13. D

Remove 95% of all auctioneers!

Hello my suggestion is, as title says, to remove 95% of all auctioneers! I believe this will bring the community closer together inside the game and create alot more active hubs!
  14. D

Noiseless Hunting Log

awesome log Only a few things I'd love to see you adding: Could you update first post with your most recent skill count and also add your progress with the MK5ME (Hit and dmg) I hope you'll hit a big one soon :D! And start hunting as much as before;)
  15. D

When I read this I feel sorry for everyone who believes this is the whole truth. No offence ^^ Sure you can resell it and get everything back, perhaps even a little more as you said. Sure you don't have to pay MU on each new gun you buy.. INSTEAD you pay more EACH AND EVERY SHOT YOU FIRE with...
  16. D

We need more fighters at Fort Ithaca to repel the robots!

Twins are currently being raided aswell ^^
  17. D

@Mastermesh, with current MUs theres ALOT of options which will grant you cheap damage compared to the unL versions. With similiar level reqs and dps! And when you go with L weapons you can adapt your play alot better to what mob you're hunting so that your hunts stay as optimal as possible...
  18. D

Yes I've been wondering the same thing. People who say "It will pay off".. no.. no.. and hell no! it doesn't! Most L versions have low enough MU for its NATURAL Eco to be better than the unL version! Quick example which many can relate to: P5a (L) has 2.831 Avg Dmg/ PEC (This is WITH the 108%...
  19. D

Do you make any money from this game? Questionnaire

err then what are you doing in this thread? Just for bashing people? :trout:
  20. D

Show us ya face!

Am I the only one who thinks your wife looks like Angelina Jolie? :eyecrazy:
  21. D

Perfect game-log

Tell us more about the investment! :D
  22. D

cK Coat Killers & cK Shadows Recruit Thread

Good good :) Exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks for info and gl with future recruits ;)
  23. D

Alright thanks for quick answer :) Final question about this; so does this mean that once someone get big enough in cK they don't get invited into UU?
  24. D

Not sure if this is the place to ask but I hope you guys don't mind :ahh: Anyway, I was under the impression that all the big boys of cK left for UU? And yet you seem set on fighting with the top socs in various competitions? And very successful as someone of you added, was this before or...
  25. D

Question: Got Soc for me? 7 month "noob"

lol so what? Want a cookie? GL on finding a good soc vaf0r :) Its alot harder to find a soc that suits you than one might think :) Theres one thats within your skillevel but I wouldn't recomend it at all, if you're interested send me a PM and I'll tell you :)
Back