Search results

1. D

Premium Item Funding?

Hi, sorry if this has already been discussed, or whatnot, I was just thinking about it earlier and wanted to post before I forgot it. I don't think anyone who's thought about it can argue that MA has to make a profit in order to pay for costs. But it seems to me much of the money that is...
  2. D

Buying/Selling EFD for USD?

Hey, this question was slightly mentioned in this thread but never addressed. It's a good point though: can we trade EFD for USD? I've never heard of it being done, but I can't see anything against it in the EF rules. I don't think it could be considered against the Entropia EULA, or we wouldn't...
  3. D

Download location of updates?

Hey, so my installer ran into an error while it was auto-updating the client. Could somebody tell me the url where I could manually download the update? I thought it was from ftp.entropiauniverse.com, but I couldn't see anything about updates there. Thanks, Chris
  4. D

Cost of making an event?

Hey, I was wondering if somebody could tell me the cost for an event per hour? I've been trying to find an event terminal to see, but it's rather difficult with all the LAs in new places (and I'm not even sure if events were included in 10.0). I know that it costs extra for things like tickets...
  5. D

The Screenie Thread

I know some of you guys need a temporary gambling, err "gaming" fix ;), so I took a few screenshots. I didn't have much time, but maybe some other people will join in. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  6. D

Simple MU calculator of sorts

Hey, Well I needed to make a little program for a computer programming class, so I made a sort of simple markup calculator. Basically, you input the TT value and the markup percentage and then you can either subtract or add the product of the MU and TT to the total. It attempts to automatically...
  7. D

Looking for employee, ~5 ped/hour

Hey, I am looking to hire somebody to skill in another game for me. Due to forum rules, I can't publicly discuss the specifics of the job. However, it would be about as easy as sweating, as boring as sweating, as repetitive as sweating.. but pay more than sweating ;). I'd (obviously) be paying...
  8. D

Selling: lvl 3 Daikiba Stalker

Hey, I've decided to sell my Daikiba Stalker. He/she's served me very faithfully as an advertising board, but I'm afraid he's just not worth his upkeep. In case you missed the title, he's a level 3 and as such can do all the things pets can do. So starting bid is (tt amount on him at time of...
  9. D

Santa still loves me (a little)!

Tried mining around this morning, figured MA might be feeling generous today ^^. Ended up losing some ped, and logged off :(. Gave it another try a few hours later, and success! :xbiggrin: Click to enlarge
  10. D

Permanant "Traders" conference

Hey everyone, I just made a "Traders" conference on Entropians. Hopefully everyone will join so we'll have a live, global trading chat :D. To connect, just click on "Conferences" next to "Contacts" at the bottom of the forum. One server should appear, "conference.entropians.com". Double-click...
  11. D

Achievement: First hunting global! (solo)

Click to enlarge Yay, after being a colonist for almost a year I got my first solo hunting global! :yay: (I've gotten a couple team ones ^^) A whopping 52 ped :ahh:.
  12. D

Offer: $10 to join my soc!

Hey all, inspired by Fo0d's thread, I realized some of you might really be looking to sign up for money. In order to receive your prize, simply send me a pm with your email address. I will email you a special money voucher worth $10 USD, an example below: Click to enlarge Disclaimer: In no...
  13. D

Clarification of rule #20?

Rule # 20 Affiliate or referral links posted with the intention of personal gain are NOT allowed. Advertising real life items or services is also NOT allowed, including such posts as “I’ll make you a nice signature for PEDs” or "Cheap web hosting for societies". If you would like to advertise on...
  14. D

Trading?

Hey all, I've never been to CND so I hope you can help me out... I was wondering if CND trading was a viable option to profiting, once you factor in the ticket cost. Would miners (or whoever) be willing to sell ores and such up there for less, considering there's no storage and I think the...
  15. D

FYI: -TAO- is recruiting!

Hello all, I'd just like to point out -TAO- for those who are searching for a soc. We accept players of any level, from noob to uber :D. I don't think I've ever known a time when we weren't recruiting, so always feel free to send in an application :yay:. The name, I believe, originated with a...
  16. D

Help: Looking for a spanish mentor....

Hey, I just met a guy in-game. I was able to explain a bit with my basic spanish skills, but what he needs is a good mentor that can speak the language fluently. Will anyone offer to do so? I'm afraid I'm not sure when exactly he'll be on, but he lives in Venezula....
  17. D

Selling: Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator

Four day auction (exactly 96 hours from post time :D) TT: 22.51 ped Beginning bid: tt +440 Buyout: tt +530 Think that's all....
  18. D

Auction idea....

Alright, I know this is a kinda pathetic mmorpg, but I was playing SuneRcape a bit after stopping for a year or so and in that time they've sent up a new thing called the "Grand exchange". It's kind of similar to EU's auction, but instead of seeing everyone's listing, bid, etc it is completely...
  19. D

Question: Typical MA loot size?

Hey everybody, quick question: how much loot does MA typically give you per pk? I know it probably varies greatly, but what would the "average" be? 1 ped? 2? 5? Anyone know? Thanks, Chris
  20. D

Advertising in PA

Hello everyone, I finally made it to the point where I could tame exos... :yay: (in theory). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be interesting in advertising in Port Atlantis. I'd tame an exo young inside of PA (otherwise the pet will be afraid to go in), skill it up, and put whatever name...
  21. D

Selling: Pets! (C'mon, you know you want some)

Alright, well, I was going to sell several pets to a friend but I guess he doesn't want them anymore.... So selling them here. I'm not sure when these "auctions" will end (unless buyout is reached), as I really don't want to give them away for cheap. I estimated I spent 70 ped on the three...
  22. D

Buying: Normal Pet Brush

Hehe... to copy a poster from several months ago, I'm looking for a normal pet brush to purchase. Out of all the shops I've visited, I've only found one shop that had them and they were like 160 ped a piece :(. I was hoping to purchase one for a bit less markup than that, preferably also with...
  23. D

SELLING: Urban Nomad set (M) (shirt, pants, shoes) as whole or pieces

SELLING: Urban Nomad White Jumper/Slacks + Mist Shoes (together or seperate) Hello all, I have a few pieces of clothing to sell. I'm not sure exactly what they're worth, so I'll start with some prices but am open to higher "bids". If someone mentions a bid via PM, I'm going to check here first...
  24. D

How to skill grenadier?

Hello, Is there any trick to skilling grenadier? It would seem to me that you start with Vumpoor J 4, yet it isn't effective until lvl 2. There isn't another way to get skills such as "Combat: Support Weapon Systems" or "Construction: Explosive Projectile Weaponry Technology", is there...
  25. D

Use of rocket/granade launchers in pvp?

There must be something I'm missing, but for the life of me I can't figure out how rocket or granade launchers can be useful in pvp. I've seen it mentioned several times but, from what I've read, the shooter gets as much damage as the... er.. victim. What good does this do? Thanks, Chris
Back