Search results

1. W

Hey Red, I couldn't wait any longer... I have the 600 for you. I wil give it to you tomorrow, or...

Hey Red, I couldn't wait any longer... I have the 600 for you. I wil give it to you tomorrow, or I´ll have Kyn pass it on to you. /Will
  2. W

Selling Salamander shins M

Selling Sala Shins M Bid TT+1200 BO TT+1800 PM me or use this thread
  3. W

DOA LM Fake-sale

Yea InDaHouse, You´re right. I kinda implied that you were in on it. I see now that you posted your DOA sale 080214 for the first time. Wich indicates I was wrong to assume Matthias sold the same DOA all over again. Real sorry about that! ...On the other hand lol. I have checked you out and it...
  4. W

DOA LM Fake-sale

Don´t believe the last sale of DOA LM for 20 000 peds. That seems to have been a fake sale just to establish the price over 20k. The Guy who claims to have sold, Mr Mathias Atlas, it is now selling it again. We all do what we have to to make money but rigging auction prices is really low and the...
  5. W

SELLING - DOA Loudmouth (UNDER Market Price)

DOA 20k+ ??? Under market price you say cause last one sold at 20k+. Well the alleged seller that time was your current buyer. Mr. Mathias atlas. So the question is... Was the 20k sale a regular sale or a fixed one by you two good fellows? Manipulating prices like that is not nice and probably...
  6. W

Buying: Salamander Full or Parts

Hi, I have a pair of sala shins M. if you´re still interested...
  7. W

Buying DOA LM

Hi, Looking for a DOA LM at around 16k Make me an offer!
  8. W

Petition against the 2pec decay

totally agree Yes this is such bullshit. ´Sad to see MA needs to take more money off us in the first place. Even more sad to see they choose such a stupid way to do it. One just wonders how the discussion went at MA board meeting. "all in favour of introducing the 2 pec decay tax". Oh yes...
  9. 070910-75 ped

070910-75 ped

10. 070910-72 ped

070910-72 ped

11. 070910-54 ped

070910-54 ped

12. Longu 070908-54 ped

Longu 070908-54 ped

13. Longu 070906

Longu 070906

14. Longu 070904

Longu 070904

15. W

4 in 1 uber

general stupidity..? why indeed put two uber guns in the same loot?! MA objective SHOULD be to make as many players as happy as possible. And at least try to implement the impression that loots are distributed with a reasonable element of fairness in regards to money spent as well as skills...
  16. W

Give us the sound back!!!

Thanks! ...and how do I actually DO that? Does your solution come with a manual lol ?
  17. W

Give us the sound back!!!

First the steal the Maddox 4 + Dante combo and now the gun sounds like a {DELETED} pee gun. Maddox previous powerful RATATATATA is no more. Teh new sound is totally rediculous and so damned low you can hardly hear it over a drone shooting back at you. What {DELETED} is MA thinking???????????
  18. W

S: DOA Strikehammer

Hi Kyl, "14k not more not less..." Since noone seems to bite at 14k: How about 11k ?
  19. W

Jaguar arms M tt+2300 peds

Hi there, Selling Jag arms M for tt+2300 peds minimum. BO +2600. Auction "Will Last" one week from today. Post your bid on this thread.
  20. W

Jaguar arms M

...That´s TT+2.5k...
  21. W

Jaguar arms M

Selling Jaguar Arms M. Bid starting at 2.5k BO 3k
  22. W

Grand theft

Sorry Net Stalker I was just so surprised that you took MA:s side on this issue. Or at least defended them some. I really see no reason for that and I don´t think your argumentation holds up. Insinuating you are an asskisser was going to far though and I appologize for that. It´s too bad though...
Back