Search results

1. niro

Run #2

Newbie opalo run #2 Ten opalos, ten different places. Find them and it yours. The drops will continue until all is gone. The goal, beat the number of confirmed Opalo owners from run #1 (0). The drops will be presented with a picture or as cords. The cords will be split in two part. Part one...
  2. niro

Try out!

Try out for upcoming Opalo run #2. If you find it it yours. Have fun. If you know about this thread and find it please post in thread or PM me, thanks #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
  3. niro

Question: Red spiral

Yellow spiral for globals. Green spiral (kind of) for new skill levels. I think I caught sight of a red spiral at my beginning in this universe. Has anybody seen one or did my eyes play me a trick:-). Been checking the gallery but have't found any pics of one. Would bee fun with another color...
  4. niro

Noobie opalo run

8 opalo, 8 places. Find them and it's yours. Nr 1. GONE Nr2. GONE Nr 3. GONE Nr 4. GONE Nr 5. Clue=Fury GONE Nr 6. Clue= Caravan. Some mobs around snablesnot male and female. If you need any help reaching the opalo just let me now:-) GONE Nr 7. Some Cornundacauda at the location...
  5. niro

THANK'S From a newbie

Did my first miningtripp to amathera yesterday. Esnded upp stuck in a merp hellhole with no way out. A generous hunter named Mirewen Mir Ashan (hope the spelling is right) picked upp her gun an ploughed a way to freedom :yay:. What can i say things like this makes the life in EU a even more...
  6. niro

Mining the same spot!

Hi all! What's your (all the mining hunters in EU) experience on mining the same spot. Is't worth going back after some time and try again or is't empty for all time? I got my first global yesterday:yay: After only 12 runs. Down in total do:mad:
  7. niro

Dodge skill queastion?

Hi all! Is there a "better" way to increse your dodge skill? If I'm sweating and hunting (Opalo) I see a lot of combat reflex, evade skills .... but I'v only seen a few doge skills (3) :-(. Is there a special action that increses dodge skills more rapidly or is't just a hard skill to get?
  8. niro

Buying amp101

to my Opalo. Anybody got one?
  9. niro

Sweat's?

What do the purchaser do with it and why o why can't we get more for it? There's a lot of gatering just to do a short haunting (looting) tripp:(
  10. niro

buying enblade

Hi! I'am buying Enblade. Anybody got one for a newbie?
Back