Search results

1. Tush

Tush's New Mining Service

Hi my fellows :laugh: My avatar name is: Tush GodKiller Tush STATS: Prospecting: 1300 (Level 8, very soon 9) Surveying: 500 Low, but I mine with brain ^^ and profit most of the time ;) I can play 5+ HOURS a day. :eek: My account was created at 2005. I am mostly a Miner :D No time to mine? I...
  2. Tush

Today's my Bday :)

Hey guys, I'm probably younger than you all :D Yesterday, I was 16, today I'm closer to being adult that I will never ever be closer in my life again :) Yeaaaaah 17, finally. Finally, they will let me in the nightclubs, because the only one I had access to until now was CND :laugh: So well, I'm...
  3. Tush

How many claims have you had in a row?

Hey guys, I noticed a thread about having NRF's in a row, I thought I might create one total opposite thread. How many claims have you had in a row, without a bomb/probe being "No resources found..." ??? Vote in the poll My Record is 11 CLAIMS!!!
  4. Tush

What would happen if we knew the Entropia system?

Hello mates. I personally believe that ALL of you have atleast once wondered, How the hell does the loot system work?!? Me Want Gl0b!! Well, I gave it a little thought. IF we knew how the system works, not only just loot, but how the fruits, stones get spawned, and probably everything else, I...
  5. Tush

Hire old, low-skilled player o.O Very Good service, ubers read

Hire old player o.O Very Good service Hey mates :yay: My avatar name: Tush GodKiller Tush STATS: Check I play 5+ HOURS a day. :eek: My account was created at 2005. What would I do? No time to do those things? I have THE . Activity and Time is what YOU need, what I have! :D I just want...
  6. Tush

Tush's Mining log

As I've seen, some players have their long, I would love to have one too :D So for everyone to enjoy, I am starting a log, and will try to keep it updated :) Looking for a crafter Who'd offer interesting price for ores :) I'm not one of T3h Ub3rs, but I mine all the time so it doesn't matter...
Back