Search results

1. Jambayze

New material

I'd rather not have the inane world of Rocktropia thrust down my throat. I wish I never heard of it.
  2. Jambayze

89 ped > 116 ped??

I thought it was mob specific. His 89 ped HOF might've been the Highest Longtooth. Your 169 ped Trox must not have been the highest Trox. You are comparing apples and oranges.
  3. Jambayze

Driving Test

You mean IRL females, even if they have a male avatar? Or female avatars even if they are IRL Males? This is getting confusing.
  4. Jambayze

wtf no fuel?

This did it, thanks. Funny how MA gives us stuff and never tells us how to use it. Good thing for the forum.
  5. Jambayze

Weird skill

Ooh, yeah; well,All right! We're jammin' I wanna jam it wid you. We're jammin', jammin', And I hope you like jammin', too. Ain't no rules, ain't no vow, we can do it anyhow I and I will see you through, 'Cause everyday we pay the price we are the living sacrifice jammin' till the jam is through...
  6. Jambayze

when you need sunglasses

yes it's funny that out of all the "shades" available in the game, they are merely fashion and actually do nothing for your vision.
  7. Jambayze

wtf no fuel?

yes I did commission it, I will try to re-log
  8. Jambayze

wtf no fuel?

I just got me a seahremnir. I coloured and textured her. But I go to drive, and it has no fuel. I bought and combined with my own oil, but still no fuel. What do I have to do?
  9. Jambayze

My first global!

The first is always the best.
  10. Jambayze

Integrated voice chat

Teamspeak works just fine, and causes no additional lagggggg. I just wish it was automatic, not something you have to get everyone to start it up.
  11. Jambayze

Sneeze

The achievement was that he managed to stop the snot shrapnel from getting in his keyboard. I will Gratz now.
  12. Jambayze

EU marriage and babies!

How could we do the part after marriage and before the baby with underwear stuck on?
  13. Jambayze

Swunting

I like swunting. Even if there are no teams, I will swunt smaller mobs. Sometime I "InvestaSwunt". Scan 'em, Sweat 'em, Kill 'em. I don't really know what scanning skills are good for, but skills are skills.
  14. Jambayze

Is this normal?

I voted no not strange. I believe MA codes certain avatars to win and certain avatars to lose or break even. I have no idea what criteria they use to determine if you win or lose, but it is there, make no mistake. ofc avatars that win (or, "profit" if you will) will say "EU is dynamic, accept...
  15. Jambayze

Ready, steady, go – in retrospect

So we have a "bump" instead of a real Package. :confused: Now I REALLY want a car.
  16. Jambayze

In respect to the male sexual inadequacy thing: Yes I feel inadequate. My avatar has NOTHING down there. (well, I'm not absolutely sure, my undies won't come off.) But If I can't have a dick, the next best thing is a car. (we have guns and knives and rocket launchers, so that helps.) But I...
  17. Jambayze

Fair Random Drawling

I have an idea ... announce ahead of time you will be giving away free PEDs at, oh, say, Port Atlantis. Then, after several hundred Avas crowd around the TP, just wade into the crowd and trade people 1 by 1 until all your money is gone, and then disappear. Better yet, announce ahead of time...
  18. Jambayze

I have been disappointed all week at the results of Monday's Debacle. I spent all day in and out of the game. several hours (maybe 10 total) wandering around looking for Simon and Emma. Out in the wilderness (dropped a few bombs, killed a couple mobs) at various TPs (where Lagg was...
  19. Jambayze

Discovery: Cars can be worn as a hat!

^^^^^Now THAT'S Comedy!:D:D
  20. Jambayze

Is this a bug? Or not.

Maybe things have changed and I missed it. Maybe it is a bug. I mined up some Force Nexus and put it into the refiner with the same amount of sweat and hit "Refine" and the refiner said it would make so-and-so much Mind Essence. But instead it just froze up. I waited. I canceled and tried...
  21. Jambayze

Upstanding citizens, what would you rather have?

I like women. I like Cars too.
  22. Jambayze

FYI: How to make Auto-Use feature while hunting work again

impossible? Hover aim reticle over mob, It's name lights up, press left mouse button.
  23. Jambayze

There are no moose on Calypso. Why not?

Selling: Moose Neck Bone 400,000 peds. Pm if interested.
  24. Jambayze

Post your local castle pic thread :)

There do not seem to be many castles in America. But then, There are not many Cowboys in Europe. WTF.
  25. Jambayze

General flaw with calypso economy.

^^ there is a demand. Marcus won't set the real estate free. Many people wish to buy, and have the peds, but Marcus does not put them on the market. If they truly are sold but nobody claimed it, there should be a time limit. no claim in ...what ... 60? 90? days? and you lose your peds and...
Back