Search results

1. Drudger

Nice Little Argo

Started off this hunt with a 10PEDder on the third mob. A couple later, this popped up. Click to enlarge Had to turn the global chat back on for the SS. :laugh: Ended up about 80PED, evens out for the losses on the 2 previous hunts.
  2. Drudger

New Sweating Tools

With the introduction of the VSE Mk 1 sweating tool, there has been some speculation about the possibility better sweat tools. Two options that might be interesting would be more sweat per success and faster reload on success. Assuming MA tried to balance the tool that the sweat/hr of these...
  3. Drudger

Question: Best place to skill up Scan Mutant/Robot?

As the title says, I'm looking for non-aggressive Mutants and Robots to skill on.
  4. Drudger

Drudger's Healing Service

I'm starting a fapping service. I tried to include as much relevant info as possible. The FAPs below are the ones I currently have, if you would prefer something else I would ask you to provide it. FAPs (L) - Cost: Decay * MU ------------------------------------ Hedok SK-20(L) Heal...
  5. Drudger

Achievement: 2k First Aid

After months of fapping, I get this little achievement. :yay: As I got down to about 10 points to go, got tired of getting hit and fapped my fellow sweaters til I got the final points. Help support honest sweaters. Still 7 lvls to unlock medicine though. :laugh:
  6. Drudger

137PED Typo

Less than a week after my first spaceship, I get my first real mining global. :yay: Was mining in a LA, but got tired of all the stupid mermoths, so I moved to the next LA south. Was breaking about even and after a couple of drops, hit a 16PED angelic. The next drop was this. :wtg: Click to...
  7. Drudger

Achievement: 1st Spaceship

First run with my shiny new finder and after a couple of drops I get a strange signal. :woot: Without a gun, fap, or armor that would take down drones and worried that someone might get there before I could revive kill the bots, I quickly pm my friend. She couldn't help but sent someone who...
Back