Search results

1. A

Selling: [B]Selling: House Rogue Plains North #1[/B]

That is not the kind of money I am looking for That is not the kind of money I am looking for. A year ago I paid much more for this house. People with real interest should send me an PM please Thanks
  2. A

Selling: [B]Selling: House Rogue Plains North #1[/B]

Selling: House Rogue Plains North #1 House is located in Rogue Plains North (78677, 97857) It is a big house, up on top of the hill, overlooking all the area. No Rent, lots of space for your items If you are interested make me a decent offer. This is no auction, I will only sell if I like...
  3. A

Rogue Plains North - Shop with 4 shopkeepers

Currently only 2 Shopkeepers available Currently there are only 2 Shopkeepers available. On Sale Ingots (Blausariam, Erionite, Iron, Megan, Iolite, Cumbriz, Belkar,..) Medical Compress, Binary Fluid, .. Breer M1a & M2a & P1a, Emik S30 & S50, Isis CB13, Feel free to leave me a PN if you...
  4. A

We take holidays over the seasonal holidays Our shop will be closed during the upcoming seasonal holidays Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
  5. A

Hi, there is a new shop in Rogue Plains in the big house on the top of the hill (78680, 97860). 2 Shopkeepers outside, 2 inside. On sale Weapons, Enhancers, Ingots, Energy Matter, Wool, Leather, Oil, Paint Cans, Chips, ... Feel free to sent a PM if you look for special things or different qty...
  6. A

Question: How does Teleport to home work

thanx for the lesson, especially about the warning with the ME consumption.
  7. A

Question: How does Teleport to home work

Hi, my home is quite absence from any TP, so I thought of buying a bigger TP chip with the home function. But how would it work if I have such a chip. I have never saw a function for that. Thanks for your help
  8. A

Buying: House

LeeLoo Faith, thanks for the hint, I contacted keltigirl mastermesh, I am just looking for a house, I want to upgrade from my appartment
  9. A

This time IG in PED currency
  10. A

Looking to buy a house. Reasonable proposals are wellcome
  11. A

Version Update 10.0.9

Same problem here. Small update corrupted EU. Same error message
  12. A

FYI: Help offered! Ask Neo The-One Baan

Another Shop question If I put small items on sale, for example a BP, it is hardly visible depending on the hardware of a visitor. Is there a way to enlarge them?
  13. A

RE: Selling Estate Deed in a shop Thanks Alice, I will give it a try. But for me it sounds like the solution.:yay:
  14. A

Selling Estate Deed in a shop I saw in other shops estate deeds for sale. However when I try to put a deed on sales, I get "This item cannot be dropped" What is going wrong?
Back