Search results

1. michalpypek

Selling: Navy Blue Clothing set (M)

Hi! I would like to sell this set of clothing ! The price I'm looking for is around 150 PED. But I'm open to take any offers.
  2. michalpypek

Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 2

How much are they worth ? My friend has one and he doesn't know what to do with it .
  3. michalpypek

My second HoF :)

That's my second HoF now :D :yay: Thanks MA !
  4. michalpypek

Selling: Expedition harness (M)

Hi. It's (M), it's not repaired ( currently has 5 PED TT ) and I'm asking 50 PEDs for it :P. If you've got an offer, please PM me or post here. The reason of the high price is dunkel plastix that is required to craft this armor.
  5. michalpypek

Dr. Pepper :P

Hi ! If somebody from USA happens to buy a bottle of Dr. Pepper with EA logo and stuff on it... I'd give all of my EFD ( 998.50 :P ) for a code from it.. ...Thanks :P
  6. michalpypek

Selling: Male Navy Blue Clothes

Want to look cool ? Don't want to pay thousands of peds for some ugly textures ? Then buy Navy Blue clothes ! SB : 120 PED End of auction : 7 days from now ( or sooner if i'll get high enough offer :P )
  7. michalpypek

EFD contest woohoo woohoo ...

So :silly2: Show me something funny i haven't saw before ( pic, joke, vid, anything.. ) And when i'll be satisfied i'll choose a winner and give him every single EFD i've got.. Go! :silly2:
  8. michalpypek

entropia let it rock : pypek's something something :P

My entry for the contest ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSFEb9Fote4 Presented in doublevision ( where drunk )
Back