Search results

1. Suffistica

Wof benelux 2011 real life party: Lasergame prison break

Did you participate in team WOF Benelux and are you in de mood to party? Then register for our RL party in our private WOF Benelux forum or sent me a PM. Costs: 50-75 euros p.p. BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE!
  2. Suffistica

Wave Event Ripper snappers: wave 39 confirmed

Yesterday, a team of 12 mid- and high level players tried to finalize the Wave Event with rippersnappers in the lake near the old Swamp Camp. Wave after wave we conquered, but no end boss in sight. Slowly people started to give up, either because they were tired, had no more bullets or gear...
  3. Suffistica

Question: What happened to SIB on weapons?

For a while now I notice that SIB guns say not anymore when checking their stats. Even when it should be in SIB or should have a Not yet status. Is this just a text bug or does SIB really not work anymore?:confused: Maybe this question has been asked elsewhere, but i cannot find it. If there...
  4. Suffistica

WOF 2010 Team BeNeLux Real life party

MAY 8/9 WOF BENELUX REAL LIFE PARTY LOCATION: ZUTPHEN, NETHERLANDS FOR: ALL WOF BENELUX PARTICIPANTS COST: WE WILL MAKE A POT FOR FOOD, DRINKS AND BREWERY TOUR BRING: YOUR OWN BOOZE AND SMOKES REASON: simply because it is always so cool to meet the people behind the avatars, see how others play...
  5. Suffistica

Introduction of an old-time player

Hello people and other creatures! I have been on these forums for quite some time, but so far mostly as a leecher. Since I am planning to use the forum more actively, let me introduce myself a bit. My name is Poison Ivy Suffistica Abbalah. I am playing PE/EU since COT in 2002. I was born in...
Back