Search results

1. Kjetil

Selling: AS-147 Mentor Edition AND Dar 9300

I'm selling the AS-147-Mentor Edition for total price of 6K PED. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=279092&c=4 I'm selling the DAR 9300 for 2.5k PED. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=279091&c=4 I'm at Aegis Mound /Kjetil :cool:
  2. selling weapons

selling weapons

- Selling the Starkhov AS-147 Mentor Edition for 6k PED.
  3. selling weapons

selling weapons

- Selling the DAR9300 for 2.5K PED.
  4. Kjetil

Selling: Nemesis (m) -> TT + 1100 PED

bump bump :cool:
  5. Kjetil

Reduced price from TT+1.1k to TT+1k Bump :cool:
  6. Kjetil

Selling the above. 7 pieces Nemesis (m) -> TT + 1100 PED Nemesis (m) -> TT + 1000 PED I'm at Aegis Mound /Kjetil :cool:
  7. Kjetil

Selling: Selling ampfilers

Selling the ampfilers Dante - TT + 2.5k a104 - TT + 120 PED a101 - TT + 120 PED a102 - TT + 35 PED I'm mostly at Aegis Mound /Kjetil :cool:
  8. Kjetil

Selling: Scanning skills

bump :cool:
  9. Kjetil

Bump Bump message.
  10. Kjetil

bump Happy new year :cool:
  11. Kjetil

Bump. /Kjetil :cool:
  12. Kjetil

Bump. I have more skills to sell out.
  13. Kjetil

Bump. I got some PM and I'm waiting bid. In fact, I'm selling all scan skills. /Kjetil :cool:
  14. Kjetil

bump :) /Kjetil :cool:
  15. Kjetil

Yes, indeed :-)
  16. Kjetil

I'm selling scanning skills: 8027 - Scan Robot -3500% 6629 - Probing - 3000% 7677 - Analysis - 3500% 3957 - Robotology - 5000% 2293 - Botany - 4000% 3941 - Scan Animal - 2500% 5151 - Biology - 2500% 2979 - Zoology - 4000% If you decide fast, I can pop into the game. If you buy bulk, I can...
  17. Kjetil

Hello friends

Hello friends and happy new year. Long time since I've been active and I see that we now have a new forum. This year will be a more active year from me because now I will get more time to play. :yay: /Kjetil :cool:
  18. Kjetil

FYI: About Skills, Economy and EU in general

Nothing is predictable. In IRL we live in a chaotic world. Nobody can be a prophet. Nobody can predict what will happen the next day or the next hour. We are 5 billion ppl in the world and that means 5 billion different opinions. The 5 billion opinions will take 5 billion different actions and...
  19. Kjetil

Info: Which side of the road do we drive on?

A good page about the side of the road can be found here: http://www.brianlucas.ca/roadside/ I would like to have the availability to crash (make physical dmg) on vehicles. Then ppl would take more care about how to drive. /Kjetil :cool:
  20. Kjetil

I haven't played since 2006...please update me?

The first landgrab was hold the 14th of october 2004 (The day before Via Dolorosa society was created) If I remember correctly, the land was available some weeks before for exploring. /Kjetil :cool:
  21. Kjetil

Question: Most *un*eco weapon ever?

Combat EnBoots-13 /Kjetil :cool:
  22. Kjetil

Question: Most *un*eco weapon ever?

M2200 (earlier from TT) with those amps that are newly been available craftable (E-Amp 15) is not so good combo nowdays, I guess. ;) /Kjetil :cool:
  23. Kjetil

WTH ? entropia tracker ?

I have read the thread and I see good and valid points about that this is public information. It is information given by Mindark in chat window, so if you would like to stop it, you should go to Mindark (MA). Only way to stop it, would be either let MA make a feature where they don't publish...
  24. Kjetil

How much do you earn IRL?

I really don't earn PED's IRL. Peds, I earn in EU. /Kjetil :cool:
  25. Kjetil

Hello everyone

Hi. I haven't been so active lately, neither in forum or in the game. Both due to loads of work, a small accident and personal stuff. However, I will travel to Stockholm and be overnight from 16th to 17th in a business-trip. If there are anyone in the city that would like to join for a beer...
Back