Search results

1. Kjetil

Selling: AS-147 Mentor Edition AND Dar 9300

I'm selling the AS-147-Mentor Edition for total price of 6K PED. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=279092&c=4 I'm selling the DAR 9300 for 2.5k PED. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=279091&c=4 I'm at Aegis Mound /Kjetil :cool:
  2. Kjetil

Selling: Nemesis (m) -> TT + 1100 PED

Selling the above. 7 pieces Nemesis (m) -> TT + 1100 PED Nemesis (m) -> TT + 1000 PED I'm at Aegis Mound /Kjetil :cool:
  3. Kjetil

Selling: Selling ampfilers

Selling the ampfilers Dante - TT + 2.5k a104 - TT + 120 PED a101 - TT + 120 PED a102 - TT + 35 PED I'm mostly at Aegis Mound /Kjetil :cool:
  4. Kjetil

Selling: Scanning skills

I'm selling scanning skills: 8027 - Scan Robot -3500% 6629 - Probing - 3000% 7677 - Analysis - 3500% 3957 - Robotology - 5000% 2293 - Botany - 4000% 3941 - Scan Animal - 2500% 5151 - Biology - 2500% 2979 - Zoology - 4000% If you decide fast, I can pop into the game. If you buy bulk, I can...
  5. Kjetil

Hello friends

Hello friends and happy new year. Long time since I've been active and I see that we now have a new forum. This year will be a more active year from me because now I will get more time to play. :yay: /Kjetil :cool:
  6. Kjetil

Hello everyone

Hi. I haven't been so active lately, neither in forum or in the game. Both due to loads of work, a small accident and personal stuff. However, I will travel to Stockholm and be overnight from 16th to 17th in a business-trip. If there are anyone in the city that would like to join for a beer...
  7. Kjetil

B Imp Korss 400 full TT

Hi. My last Imp Korss (L) is soon eaten and I need to buy at least 1 new one. I pay marketprice. Average auction price. /Kjetil :cool:
  8. Kjetil

About China and participants.

We all know that there exsist some censorchip in China. Nothing new in that. It is however great news that we will see more participants from China in EU in the future. What that should be taken into consideration is that some of the tools that the new participants will use, may be blocked...
  9. Kjetil

What to see in Stockholm?

I will be in Stockholm this weekend and I wonder which parts of that town that is best to visit? Also where to go, museums, events, etc. /Kjetil :cool:
  10. Kjetil

Chikara InvestaFoe-series. Rare scanners now?

ES200 Click to enlarge ES300 Click to enlarge ES400 Click to enlarge ES500 Click to enlarge Above is some pictures of the ES200-ES500 serie of Chikara InvestaFoe scanners. As you can see, not many are sold in auction. Specially not of the ES200 and ES300. Reason for this is that the...
  11. Kjetil

Help needed from a Windows XP expert.

Hi. I need to map a disk drive to a network share at the startup. Is it possible to do this in the registry under the Local Machine? If it is, I would like to know where to write down network name, sharename, username and password in the registry for this. I also would like to use a policy so I...
  12. Kjetil

EU Ambassador

Click to enlarge Today I recieved a letter from Mindark including a badge with the information "Entropia Universe Ambassadoor". The letter was dated 6th of September, so I am sure more ppl also will recieve this one soon. What do you think about this form of marketing? I think it is a nice way...
  13. Kjetil

Skills.

I have seen several suggestions about that you should be able to see your skills offline the game, as with "My Items" from Entropia Universe web-page. I think those suggestions about you could see "My Skills" are very good. I would also see some more features ingame. With this I mean that on...
  14. Kjetil

Opalo and skills.

Click to enlarge As many have mentioned, opalo is a good starting gun but after you got "some" skills, it does not advance so fast. :D Here amped with a204. /Kjetil :cool:
  15. Kjetil

4 out of 5 was critical hit.

Click to enlarge This is what Opalo (With 10/10) can do for you. 3 on a row and 4 out of 5 is new record for me. Image was taken from VU 8.3. Opalo was amped with A204. /Kjetil :cool:
  16. Kjetil

Search about Google trends.

I am sure many ppl know about this allready, but it is a nice page to search about where ppl come from, who search different information. I tried to see the trends from Project Entropia (Old EU) and find some interesting information about when there was a lot of ppl searching for this and where...
  17. Kjetil

06-05-04 03:02:01

For ppl who are interested in numbers and time, there will be a special opertunity tonight. Feel free to take some screenshots of the happenings. Mindark Time: 2006-05-04 03:02:01 and the time+date 01:02:03 04/05/06 Remember to loot some mobs at that time. :D /Kjetil :cool:
  18. Kjetil

Selling ES400 for MK.V

As topic says, I am trading my ES400 for geting a MK.V /Kjetil :cool:
  19. Kjetil

More medic use.

I am sure that MA has some good plans for future with several professions, but what I also would like to see is something more in medic. Let us say that some mobs do really bad damage and you start to bleed. Now you need to use bandage supplied by a medic. Of course not every mob will do that...
  20. Kjetil

Inserting rifle, skill requirement lost for use of skill treatment.

Hi. This I haven't seen before. Click to enlarge I inserted a few rifle skill implants today and I got the message about that skill requirement lost for use of skill Treatment. This means skill Treatment goes red. I know that there is a bug where certains skill can be red when relogging and...
  21. Kjetil

How to calculate skill-gain.

There have been several posts about how to calculate skillgain and which weapon, mobs, you get most skill from, etc. The way to calculate skillgain can in fact be quite easy. Specially if you are medium level skilled. How to do it: 1. Browse skill pages in auction for current skill you want to...
  22. Kjetil

Removal of Personal Revival Terminals

It has been some rumors about removal of personal revival terminals and I got copy of something interesting here: MindArk wrote, "We need to inform you about an item in your possession. The management has decided that the personal revival terminals will not again be made operational and...
  23. Kjetil

PE and the astoride in Norwegian newspaper.

http://www.aftenposten.no/kul_und/article1194787.ece Here is a Norwegian newspaper writing about the sale and some information in general. Article is in Norwegian but someone can translate it later into English. I could translate it if I had time, but now lots of IRL work wait for me and I will...
  24. Kjetil

New auction suggestions.

I know that many ppl, included me, have posted various suggestions to make the auction better, but I have now another idea that I think would be very good. Why not introduce bid's with time limit? With this I mean that the person who put the bid also can set a time-limit for how long the bid is...
  25. Kjetil

How rich are you?

Take a closer look here and see if you are over average (50%) of the world's population. http://globalrichlist.com/ /Kjetil :cool:
Back