1. A

Selling: Software @ demand

2. A

3. A

.b.u.m.p. !
  4. A

What would you do for a K̶l̶o̶n̶d̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶ ATH!

I can add : anything you try to do to get an ATH u get broke. The last things that MA did ... being mobs by themselves.... made me think that you cannot get an ATH at all,,, All ATH or UBER ITEMS were on mobs controlled by MA that choose the player to loot them.... which is a BIG SCAM !!! YES...
  5. A

:))) Don't be scared.... Just tell me what u need.... - Mouse auto-click at pos x,y every 600 sec?... - An XML auto-tool - A COM listener - An interface for a 2D scanner - A software that show random pixels ::D - A chat client-server platform perhaps... - Cryptographic algorithms.... - Auto...
  6. A

Connectivity -SIUI Project: linking the CNAS SIUI platform and software PharmaOriginal, secure connection, digital crops, ssl, NET Framework 2.0 and 4.0, desktop + secure webservice reference. -Converter: XML to CSV. Framework 2.0 -Online commands : communication between webservices and...
  7. A

VB.NET Source code can be included Main desktop applications Experience over 8 years Can pay with peds Post here or on PM if u need anything Thank you
  8. A

Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

I'm IN !!!! :handgun::sniper:
  9. A

Stupidest Thing you have done in EU

The stupidest thing i did was crafting amps on full cond , drunk.... lost around 2k$ in one day.... oh welll that wasn't the stupid thing i did,, the stupidest one was next day when i thought i will make my money back doing the same thing and lost again almost 2k$ :):):):):) now i am sure i am...
  10. A

What to Expect from £70 ($109) deposit - REVIEW

In the past and now... after i make a deposit i global.... the thing that changed is the % of return. Since alot of ubers and ppl quited is not a huge lootpool ... If u use big toys u burn 500$ in 2-3 days EASY !!!! I, myself, managed to burn 20k ped in 1 weekend crafting :):):) so all depends...
  11. A

Help: Laser Hit and Damage gap

level both hangun and rifle when you will have lvl 15 in handgun (hit) and lvl 15 in rifle (hit) you will have lvl 15 in DMG
  12. A

The forum admin HAD BEEN KILLED !

After 4 years i still laugh at that times :D:D::D:D:D:D still i never met neomaven all this time .... but i will meet him someday :):) Have a bit of laugh from the past :D
  13. A

Help: Stuck in a parallel universe

is not only u ... it happened to me and soc mates too ... it seems that you can play only on some regions and you are stuck there... do not try to go to UNAVAILABLE or u'll get dropped in space.... check in my gallery :D
  14. A

VU14.3 - Disconnection bugs

Ingame time of disconnect -- Ingame Location ---- Action done ------ ALL THE TIME -- EVERYWERE ---- ANYTHING :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  15. A

Entropia Universe 14.3.0.1 Release Notes

NO SHIT ? :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  16. wtf

wtf

stupid ma
  17. wtf

wtf

stupid ma
  18. wtf

wtf

stupid ma
  19. A

who is the most skilled nondepositer?

quite simple : 07-08 minned cnd with OA-105's .... 09 crafted amps light = 55k ped lost the rest hunted :D u can see on my tracker i have short period of hunt or mine .... but enough to loose several k's on them. what u see so hard in loosing 1k ped per day ? hunting ? minning ?
  20. A

who is the most skilled nondepositer?

I will : deposited over 6k$ .... have 100k skills and 0 ped :D
  21. A

Selling: SELLING ALL MY SKILL (around 100k points)

Most in hunting - 6.2k rifle blp 5.8k anat 5k marks 5k etc..... i want to sell all bulk and quick
  22. the thing

the thing

the thing
  23. the thing

the thing

the thing
  24. alienware mouse

alienware mouse

mouse
Back