Search results

1. 11B

Tampa Bay Rays

Rays win game 7 of the ALCS and are going to the World Series! I never thought I would see this day! :wtg: Worst to First! 9=8 GO RAYS!!! :beerchug:
  2. 11B

HoF: Minereal on CP

Loot was pretty bad all day up on CP, no matter what dome we went to. After petley left us after a terrible run in dome 4 we went back to 1 to see if our luck would change. It did, slightly: Click to enlarge
  3. 11B

Some Globalling

After the awesome https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/126705-east-coast-usa-1st-hunt.html I logged to eat some dinner, and came back to mine. First bomb was a sizable duru then 8 bombs later I got this: Click to enlarge After TTing some stuff in storage, since all my peds are...
  4. 11B

HoF: Nice Results with MD-40

I wanted to burn an Emik s30 I had in storage, so after this mornings server reset I set out with my former disciple John to kill some stuff between sweat camp and billy's. I brought my MD-40 with me to drop a few bombs (I only brought 30) since I didn't want to decay my of-105 and figured I...
  5. 11B

Self-moderation regarding current situations

For the most part (an overwhelming majority of EFers), one person has been outright rejected by the community recently. This person has already been temp-banned, and it seems has not learned his lesson. The pattern of his threads have gone more or less like this: Original post containing...
  6. 11B

Former Disciple, Current Socmate and Good Friend

About 3 hours ago my disciple John Noble Luna hit 600 surveying skill. He did not do this in any sort of record time, and many people graduate via enmatter mining. I only wanted to make this thread to hopefully encourage other mentors and disciples to keep up the good work, and above all to...
  7. 11B

90 Trip+the rest of my shogun

Those of you who saw my https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/125102-interesting-evening.html know that I was looking to loot the rest of shogun. Yes it would have been easier to buy the set, and cheaper too, but this way was much more fun. The trips gave me this not too long...
  8. 11B

HoF: Baby Belk HoF

Just doing some mining and Click to enlarge OF-105 with OA101. This was just the beginning of what turned out to be a blast of a night. Went with Lerxst, and new socmate John (yes he is my disciple aswell, but not for much longer!) to see the RX base since none of us had been there before...
  9. 11B

Interesting Evening

I looted a set of shogun arms from a faucervix earlier in the night, and decided I would make it one of my goals to loot an entire set of male shogun. I went for the molisks first, obviously, but the big ones only wanted to drop me feet. After that I hit the bery's with my disciple john, and...
  10. 11B

Back to Back Minereal Globals!

I was out mining with the argos and Minereal got back to back globals. Click to enlarge Mine is highlighted in red, Skitch's is highlighted in green. Woo, kinda neat huh?
  11. 11B

HoF: Huge Blaus

I was taking my disciple to Nea's Place from the New Oxford TP when I hit this 565 ped blaus. Click to enlarge
  12. 11B

Help: Sound File Help

Hi, I am looking for the name of the "global" and "hof" sound files. It is time for a new ringer for when I get text messages :) Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, 11B Anders Kand
  13. 11B

EULA Update, along with the other updates

After the couple of hours of downtime experienced yesterday, I got to thinking about the communication from MA. We have had multiple "mini-updates" since the VU release but very little information about what was in them. This bothered me somewhat but I let the updates finish and continued to...
  14. 11B

Help: Not serious, but moderately annoying.

This bug has nothing to do with the gameplay and, to be honest, I do not experience a majority of the bugs listed here on EF, or in the CL post-VU. But I do have one problem that seems to be only getting worse. About 75% of the times that I manually log off (never on CTDs btw) I get stuck in...
  15. 11B

Florida Player Meet-Up

Hello all Floridians! I was thinking that it would be a lot of fun to have a real life meet-up here in sunny Florida! Maybe get a large group to stay at a hotel on Treasure Island (the city, not in eu lol). I was thinking maybe in mid-late July, maybe early August? Who would be interested in...
  16. 11B

Post Beacon Global

After doing a beacon mission and waiting to finish dividing up the loot, I decided to drop a bomb at the outpost we were standing at. And bang, abundant cald woo. Click to enlarge Join Minereal!
  17. 11B

HoF: This VU is fine with me.

After a nice little 71 ped iron I hit this 212 ped cald. Wooo. Click to enlarge Join Minereal!
  18. 11B

HoF: 69 Gang

Yes, a 69 ped hof. Pretty funny, and it was bumped off the list about 2 minutes after. But hey, a hof is a hof! Click to enlarge Join Minereal!
  19. 11B

Saved By The Belk

Another crappy run saved by a little belk global. Shortly after this I had a 115 ped ambu global with a 12 ped ESI in it. Then 2 more in team with a soc mate. So not a bad day so far. Click to enlarge Join Minereal!
  20. 11B

Buying: Ot-105

Hello. I am currently in the market for an OT-105. Ive looked on auction every day for a few weeks now and I can't seem to find one. So, if you are selling, I would be interested to hear how much you would let it go for. NOTE: I am buying the OT-105, not the OF-105 or OM-105. The refiner is...
  21. 11B

Minereal Recruiting pt2

Minereal now has TeamSpeak! We do currently have TS, but we are contemplating a move over to Vent. We have a 40 person Vent server that we will be testing soon to see if we will switch over. Minereal is currently at 14 excellent members. We are looking to expand to around 20 active players...
  22. 11B

Nice little Erdo

Nice little global saved the day! Click to enlarge I had just been saying in soc chat how bad the run was going, hence the "nevermind lol" in the soc chat. Minereal is recruiting! See the link to the recruitment thread in my sig. Regards, 11B Anders Kand
  23. 11B

HoF on Calypso?

After spending so much time on CND then about a week or so back on the planet, I didn't think I would HoF again till I went back to CND. Looks like I thought wrong. Click to enlarge Soc-less miners please PM me if you are looking for a great mining society! Regards, 11B Anders Kand
  24. 11B

Mine Every Day

Mine Every Day The new mining society Minereal is looking for new members. UPDATED! Scroll down a few posts to see the changes to Minereal!
Back