Search results

1. MoFu

STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

Well..your so fapped now :D Most lame and rude unless it was a joke (Very failed one)
  2. MoFu

Thanks mom!

Thanks mom!
  3. MoFu

why start golden age when not everyone can partake!?

Sorry is this was posted before but have you tryed this? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/142859-intel-graphics-problems-solution.html
  4. MoFu

Help: My graphics look funny. Help?

Why the hell did they make it so hungry:( My avatar in creator is all white, this sucks..
  5. MoFu

Im tryin to make the shit work lol

Im tryin to make the shit work lol
  6. MoFu

Selling: Chronicle Thigh Guards (M,L)

I hope ur sellin these to payback money you owe to your society..Imo you should just give it to them :D
  7. MoFu

FYI: Former Phoenix Omega Society Fund

It belongs to XO, as a society, and to whoever they want as a treasurer. Nothing to figure about it for you i think. Incase XO would disband the money should be splited to all members who been in the society before the things that lead to its crash.
  8. MoFu

As im saying in my post, it was just my impression right now, only on base of what you written. Anyway all you did resulted into present situation. Maybe throwing fancy titles around and assuring eachother with trustgames about money wasnt the best idea :) And no im not jumping on your back...
  9. MoFu

Hmms, sorry but i cant really agree with your way of dealing with society funds. I think your missing the point of it. Its not your personal debit, and it doesnt have anything to do with situation you put as example. I been treasurer of RoR for last year, and im a nondepositor my self atm. My...
  10. MoFu

Agreed Lilac, im thinking absolutely the same. Lets keep it to necesery amount we need for beacons. This is priceless lesson for sure.
  11. MoFu

I can only say, that i dont really know why do you even mention our society together with this case, you joined maybe couple days ago, and it doesnt have anything to do with it. If you dont want to drag us in it too, why do you then? I dont see anyway you can say "no refunds from my side"...
  12. MoFu

UMG dont like my let it rock movie!

Yesterday i noticed that video from Pozzo, A moment away is also disabled for my country (Czech), for czech republic its really hard lately, almost all content on youtube is blocked, i cant watch any original videos, and even thos crappy fan slideshow/song vids have audio removed. So its just a...
  13. MoFu

What frustrates you today in Entropia Universe?

-beacon loot doesnt show in team window. This is necesary! Leads only to bad things that this feature doesnt exist.
  14. MoFu

What Camp are you in? (With POLL)

Nice poll! Playing for Fun Camp TT most things below a certain Mark-Up Camp Hunter who mines Camp Happy to be here Camp Bite Me FPC! Camp Anxious about Cry 2 Camp :rolleyes: Long-Term Camp (Lifers, those here to the end)
  15. MoFu

Mentor list

Well, i thought i might sign in, I got about 20 graduated disciples, its quite a huge amount, but i dont farm them, I think I gave adequat amount of my time, related to how much they play/progress to each one of them. If mentoring cost you lot of money, ur doing something wrong. Theres a way...
  16. MoFu

Shii - The Wii for Women

Lol bcause it wud hurt soon, silly :D
  17. MoFu

Crazy Chat Bug Anyone ?

Ye, this happend to me too, a bunch of times.. it happened repeatedly on a same place, when u go southeast from nusnull outpost. I heard ppl from PA or Swamp, trading and stuff, and there was noone far around me. I was like :eek: Oh and i asked a friend who was with me, couple meters away, and...
  18. MoFu

Shii - The Wii for Women

Thats kinda lame :mad: In this logic, the men version should have a wanking game, ass and balls scratching game, burping game and sleeping game. Booya
  19. MoFu

Should this be allowed?

How on earth does anyone lend anything to someone whos so obviously a scammer leech, cant even speak english properly omg. If u lended 100 % bp to someone like this then sorry..what did she offer you, a cyber? If it was an old soc mate, or friend then thats sad, but this is just plain stupid.
  20. MoFu

Question: Where are the Longtooth?

Whats happening?? Eomon? Longtooth? why?
  21. MoFu

New CryENGINE Screenshots

I smell something more and more fishy about the whole update guys. Cant help it.
  22. MoFu

New CryENGINE Screenshots

There is something weird about those pictures.. the Predator dude is missing half of his left arm lenght, and peoples faces looks like if they were mongolian?
  23. MoFu

Death to the infamous Letum Latro

I always met him at solfais, segna or shinook
  24. MoFu

NO you cant trade here >>

On other hand i "live in Atlas" last two years, and lately its more and more crowded (with people, not with traders, and mostly inside) It would be nice, to keep it clean from the PA/Twin bunch, but sitting on ur ass around all day and abusing peeps is defo not the rite way.
  25. MoFu

NO you cant trade here >>

Is it that aussie guy that sits at tp all day and bugs everyone :D If ya im up for the mass trade day :yay:
Back