2. maxwellhawk

Feffoid

There are 15 feffoids in the cave.
  3. maxwellhawk

Melee range

Because MA doesn't like melee :mad:
  4. maxwellhawk

Question: About the Rep-system

When it comes right down to it, why even give a shit about reps? What are you going to do, die if you get a -rep; or have the ultimate orgasm if you get a +rep? As somebody once said "It just don't matter";)
  5. maxwellhawk

I have some Bones are they used any more ?

As far as I know the quest is still open, at least I hope it is. I need 3k more bones to complete the mission. They seem to drop at about 5/hour hunting the punys continuously. I think you gave me some last time you gave them away.
  6. maxwellhawk

My Loot Sucks

What's a HOF? I thought they discontinued them in 2006.
  7. maxwellhawk

Religion in EU, why not?

You deserve any neg rep you get - do you own this thread? I gave you a neg rep because you were trying to make this into a religious post and as I said in my neg rep to you - you are doing nothing but looking for a fight. As far as your revenge rep goes it shows that you don't give a shit about...
  8. maxwellhawk

Religion in EU, why not?

Please lock this thread!!!
  9. maxwellhawk

EU Advert On Foxnews.com

Fauxnews LOL - i guess people watch it for entertainment, hopefully not for news.
  10. maxwellhawk

No more CDF power amps ?

Yes they still are available on occasion. I have gotten a couple of them since i posted in this thread a couple of years ago. You can see who is buying them if you drive by the npc a couple of times per day. They are generally the same alt parked at the npc. As far as reporting them MA does a...
  11. maxwellhawk

daily argo mission can't be finished.

That's exactly what I got.
  12. maxwellhawk

daily argo mission can't be finished.

since the last update the daily mission for argos can't be completed - either that or i'm missing something. the mission is now made in to 2 halves separated by a gate. i can only get half of the mission done as i cannot open the second half. the only thing i can figure is when you release the...
  13. maxwellhawk

Question: Many avatars doing 24/7 hunting

it's coming --- :locked:
  14. maxwellhawk

Anti-Pirate comments

This whole thread has turned into a "my god is better than your god" rant where both gods suck.
  15. maxwellhawk

Anti-Pirate comments

Chance - you are full of it, most people don't like the pirating, you sound like a so-called president. That it why there are so many people in space - because everyone loves it.
  16. maxwellhawk

Help: can someone confirm if neteller is having trouble depositing?

I don't know about netteller but I tried to make a purchase through the website and it wouldn't except my gold card code. I put in a ticket but still haven't received a response (been 5 days), so no deposit from me.
  17. maxwellhawk

Fair on community to hide space mobs from others ... ?

All is fair in love and lootable pvp. The reason most people don't use space is because of pirates and it is all lootable pvp. So if you don't like it don't go - the rules don't need to be changed.
  18. maxwellhawk

Acceptable Behaviour

Saying get "r*ped by a pack of n***res" is no worse then being told hope you will be "scr*wed by a bunch of b*nkers". It's all a matter of perspective.
  19. maxwellhawk

Combat Token Trader empty

If there was, it was probably bought immediately by the guy that has been camping him forever. If there isn't a guy camping him you can occasionally get an amp from him.
  20. maxwellhawk

270 PED mistake

I came across a street bum the other day and gave him a 5$ bill when I meant to give him a 1$ bill. I asked him to give it back and I'd give him a 1$ bill, needless to say he wouldn't give it back. ;)
  21. maxwellhawk

Combat Token Trader empty

People camp it for the amps.
  22. maxwellhawk

Ethics.. :scratch2:

Dunkel is available but you have to pay BIG bucks to get it.
  23. maxwellhawk

MA blocking avatars without any real reason!

If MA really wanted to bust people for afk botting they could go to any sweat circle and find a bunch of them. So I am more inclined to believe he was really hunt botting. I appreciate the fact that MA cares about their game and is attempting to answer a problem that has existed forever. And yes...
  24. maxwellhawk

Achievement: Marvelous Sweat Gatherer

I will have as many points as you do if I play for another 90 years.
  25. maxwellhawk

bots everywhere

I would like to see MA make a universal mob, the same mob being available on all planets. By making bots that mob it could be considered a universal enemy thus fitting into the original story line. If it was made as an iron mission made available everywhere it would even be better.
Back