Search results

1. Jetcraft

Selling: Blueprints

Check out my Entropiabay page for Prices http://entropiabay.com/catalog.asp?catid=5092 Simple I Conductor QR = 92 for ------85 peds (sending to auction) Shriek Basic QR = 42 for ------------48 peds (sending to auction) Basic Wires QR = 49 for -------------55 peds (sending to auction)...
  2. Jetcraft

Question: OreMiner 105 vs 301(L)

On both the OM-105 and the OM-301(L) my learning bonus is long gone but was wondering if there is any advantage to using one or the other. Is there only a difference in the speed to excavate or do we all get more Ore pulled out of a claim with one of them? (UL) vs (L) The OM-105 shows...
  3. Jetcraft

Jets Blueprint Rental

FREE BLUEPRINT RENTAL 1. Borrow BP for a few days or weeks, then bring it back for the next person. 2. Keep the BP if you want OR FULL REFUND if BP is returned in 1 month or less. 3. PM me when you want to borrow something. BLUEPRINT-----------------QR---------COLLATERAL Basic Auxiliary...
  4. Jetcraft

Need Weapon Crafters

PM me if you make crafting runs and would like to unload the whole batch immediately and save on auction fees. Almost any number of guns will do. I am mostly interested in a crafter making me these, but willing to buy others: Breer P5a LP470 Manis AL15 Taurus MF 211 I will...
  5. Jetcraft

Buying: Advanced Target Assesment Units

Buying Advanced Target Assesment Units (ATAU) Skip the auction fees and let me know what price is fair to you. I will probably buy some of the other items you loot too. Jet
  6. Jetcraft

Buying Durulium or Alferix Ingots

Buying All of your Durulium Ingots or Alferix Ingots. PM me please. Thanks Jet
  7. Jetcraft

New Shop Twin Peaks Mall 1st Floor

Now open, my new shop stocked with Ore & Enmatter in Twin Peaks Mall Floor 1, Shop 7 next to auction room. Take a look and check back occasionally cause I restock often. See you there! Jet
  8. Jetcraft

Buying Emerald Lakes Shop 1st Floor

Would like to move my shop to the First floor in Emerald Lakes Mall. Looking for any small shop. I love the mall and want to stay. Please PM me. :yay: Lord Jet Ramsey "Jet" Emerald Lakes, Shop 12, Flr 2
  9. Jetcraft

New Shop for Crafters

Now open, a new shop specifically for crafters making Attachments. The parts needed to make each item has already been pre-split to make it faster easier and cheaper for you to craft. It is worth the trip to add another teleport to your list. Will be opening more shops for other crafters...
  10. Jetcraft

Should Shops be equiped with auto Market Price Adjustment ?

I was thinking of shop owners and their efforts or lack of efforts to keep prices consistent with the ever changing "market price". If a shop owner keeps their shops full, then attempting to keep their prices balanced they must adjust 100's of items everyday, no vacations or time off. Seems...
  11. Jetcraft

Help on setting price

I am in the process of setting up a new shop but having trouble with setting the price I want. For example; Lysterium Market Price right now is 104.30% But when I place my item worth 11.40 Peds, the lowest price It allows me to give it is 108.76% (of course that would not sell, so much higher...
  12. Jetcraft

Crafting Reon-T Signs

Anybody able to craft me anywhere from 3 - 8 Reon-T Signs. I am hoping to get 3 of them soon, but the others can be at same time or within approximately Three weeks. Please PM me if you can. :rolleyes: Lord Jet Ramsey Jet Crafting Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 2, Shop 13
  13. Jetcraft

Buying 4 Reon T Signs

Buying 4 Reon-T Sign. Also looking for 1 Xlite-W Sign. Would pay a little over the market price. Please PM me if you can craft them or have them for sale. Lord Jet Ramsey Jet Crafting Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 2, Shop 12 Crafting Shop
  14. Jetcraft

Buying Lancerona Shelf

Buying a couple of Lancerona Shelves, please send me PM if you are selling any. TT +47 Jet Ramsey Jet Crafting
Back