Search results

1. Rake

Been away no longer know how to fly quadwing

Haven't played for a while and now I am back controls have all changed. Want to fly my Quadwing but have no idea any more. Used get on board and then use the + to go up, works no longer unless I have press something else. Cant even work out to get out of it anymore Can someone point me to the...
  2. Rake

Help: have quad interceptor and thruster but not able to enter space

Hi I haven't Space travelled for a while, stuck on Arkadia and want to come back to Calypso. Have a quad interceptor with thruster but when I try to go into space it says cannot go into space with any vehicle inventory, get rid of it but I the only space vehicle inventory is the thruster and if...
  3. Rake

Combat Mission Tokens

Been away for a while. Came back and did some missions and got some Combat Mission Tokens. I have no idea what they are for. What can I do with them except sell or auction ?
  4. Rake

What happens if you log out or get disconnected while in space ?

What happens if you log out or get disconnected while in space ? either as a passenger or a pilot ?
  5. Rake

Amethera PvP ?

I have not been to Amethera for a while , but now it seems everywhere I go is Pvp, is that correct or is it a bug ? cheers
  6. Rake

Lost Sweating device

I have not sweated for ages and I am sure that we were all given a Sweating Device to use when a new VU came out. I cannot find mine anywhere...any idea where I can get one from or are they no longer needed and they magically disappeared
  7. Rake

Clinet Loader says servers offline even though not.

Since the recent updates (last 2 or 3), when I start the client loader it says "system is currently off line" . However if I ignore this and proceed to launch then all is OK. Maybe the CL issues a ping to decide whats up and because I am far away in OZ it times out (according to MA) and say...
  8. Rake

Vanishing PA mall televator

Sometimes when I TP direct to the PA Mall TP (the one on the roof), the Televator is missing !!!!!! It could have been like this for a while perhaps since the new arrivals area was introduced. btw this slow loading up of the surroundings when logging in and/ or teleporting is starting to annoy me
  9. Rake

This game would be great in 3D !!!

With all the latest hype abut 3D then i think it wold be great to have a 3D version of Entropia , what do you guys think ?
  10. Rake

Calypso eruption deja vu for Iceland and Europe!!!

Was the Calypso eruption deja vu for Iceland and Europe!!! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/vu-listings/180658-planet-calypso-content-release-2010-01-a.html " In a short and spectacular explosion, the old volcano at Cyclops erupted Wednesday at 10:20 UTC. The explosion did not cause...
  11. Rake

Rocktropia band promotion

Anyone know how the in game Band Studio and promotion work ? I can't see how to go about it ? quote from Rocktropia Web Site http://www.rocktropia.com/world-overview.html " Virtual Music World ROCKtropia is the home planet for fans, artists, celebrities & music moguls. Cool Themed...
  12. Rake

Fort Troy new vegetation ....now rocks

I really love hunting near Fort Troy now in the new dense vegetation, before it was just a shooting gallery and now it is fun to find the low HP prey and also ther are Atrox and Hiraku (birds) to contend with making it more challenging !!! Hope a lot more areas get decent vegetation
  13. Rake

Killed by what ?

Just got killed by an "invisible" something ...any ideas. Pos is 39770 35698, it happened twice around that area.
  14. Rake

Question: Bouncing whilst running , how to turn back on

I used to have a slight "bouncing" when running which made it really realistic. I seemed to have turned it off somehow. Anyway anyone know how to turn it back on as it made things a lot more real ? Travelling across rough terrain like you are on wheels in a car park is horrible. I am sure...
  15. Rake

Insubstantial rocks around Sakura

There are a lot of quite substantial rocks around Sakura that you can walk through. Been like this for ages about time fixed as quite annoying when you want to jump on top of one or "hide" behind
  16. Rake

Update Download issue 99:59:59

Update download chugged along well and after about 4 hours looked like finished as bar was 100% across. But time left said 99:59:59 and the only thing happening was the average download speed kept ticking down at about 1 sec ever 10 seconds. So I terminated after a while of nothing happening...
  17. Rake

View from Mountain Top SW of Memorial Island

I thouight this was a great view. Location 17207 31030 610
  18. Rake

What happened to the snow ?

I thought the snow effect was great anyone know why it has been taken out ?
  19. Rake

Revive centre @ 78898 72586 118 is corrupt

The revive center @ 78898 72586 118 has the floor halfway up to the ceiling you cannot move much and a T or re login does not fix. I have put in a support case.
  20. Rake

Why so difficult to deposit ?

Is MA serious about making money , they are making it so hared for me to deposit $$$s 1.I first tried using my cc and they required me to register it first, fair enough but when I get my cc statement there is no reference number. I email support but no reply as yet (i.e. why cant they email me...
Back