Search results

1. Irea

Irea (who the heck is that?) is back!

Yes I have succesfully returned to Eudoria! I was playing actively maybe 3-4 years before VU10 and everything was nice. Then after the VU10 came everything collapsed. I couldn't play AT ALL FOR 2 YEARS. My computer simply wasn't good enough and I didn't have money to buy a new one. Now I'm...
  2. Irea

Vehicles gone too far?

Yesterday MA/FPC launched new vehicles. When I saw these for the first time in the launcher my first thought was "Oh my god, what have you done?" Seriously do we need a tank? Are we playing Modern Warfare 2 or something here? Although they are looking nice and might be handy sometimes I still...
  3. Irea

Small clip of CP (IGN.com)

Found a clip with a small story about CP and Buzz (if someone's interested ;)) It starts at 0:50. http://video.ign.com/dor/articles/965543/ign-daily-fix-/videos/thefix_spc_010410.html
  4. Irea

Pc cp!

What do you think how much CP is going to sell? Is it going to break the old record of 100k USD? People have seen how much ND gains from CND so I really think the price might be well over 100k. Maybe even 200k? What do you think?
  5. Irea

Do you want Deathifier/Neverdie to buy CP?

Simple question: Do you think it would be nice if one player would own 2 major land areas? I think it might be good because thus the owner might lower the tax from both of the LA's as he/she now gets much more income It might be bad too because a single person could literally have too much...
  6. Irea

My Birthday (+announcement to all who know me)

So first of all today is my birthday I'm 17 now :D Not very nice birthday as for EU but I bet it will be nice irl ;) That takes me to the announcement. As some of my friends already know I have big troubles with EU. I finally managed to get some space in my C drive and I'm downloading 10.3 atm...
  7. Irea

Help: Memory transfer?

The launcher wants to download the 10.3 patch into my C drive which however is full. I have tried to clean it up, but it's all pretty much needed (firewalls etc.) Is there any way to change the drive where the launcher downloads the new update or transfer some memory from my other drives...
  8. Irea

Question: Is this computer/videocard able to run EU?

Okay so I have spotted a nice offer for a computer I think might be able to run EU. Here are some specs I know: AMD Athlon X2 Double Core Processor 6GB RAM (much better than the 1GB I have now) NVIDIA G210 (516MB of memory) Graphics card So is this computer able to run EU on high or even...
  9. Irea

Help: Many problems

First as much info as I can offer to you about my computer specs: Windows XP RAM 1024 RADEON 9800 PRO Then 2 screenies of my situation: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge (they are both taken full screen with safe mode off, switching these won't change a thing. Of course avatars are white...
  10. Irea

Help: Avatar is black in avatar creation

Okay, so I have downloaded the game and when I log in, it goes smoothly. Then comes the avatar re-creation, but my avatar is all pitch black. I can't change anything as I can't see what it does. I have asked help for this here but they totally seem to ignore me, and just chat about other...
  11. Irea

Maybe MA does know I'm here after all?

Well... what can I say? 3 Years with no globals and now 2 in 3 days :D Click to enlarge Those of you who wonder why I started a new thread only about one global, look at this to find out. Thank you!
  12. Irea

Achievement: First solo hunting global after 3 years of playing!

I can't remember much about the first days of my EU life, but I think that I started playing around 2005-2006. Sometimes I have played very actively and sometimes not at all. I have never ever deposited anything, and I can tell you that the beginning was heavy and rough road full of sweating and...
  13. Irea

What happened to Gradivore in LA17?!

I went to check LA 17, in hope to hunt for some gradivores. Of course the Land Grab was over and I thought I could find some bigger maturities now. I get there, and what do I see? It's full of Grand Formidons!! Why did you do this? This LA is the only one that once had a decent amount of...
  14. Irea

Day and night?

So MA gave us some new pictures from the ce2. There is this one that got my attention: ftp://ftp.mindark.se/screenshots/approaching_ithaca_at_night.jpg What we see here, is Ithaca at night. So with common sense, does this mean we will have day and night changes in EU? Do you think it would...
  15. Irea

Achievement: Getting familiar with robots, first Spaceship

For months I had read horror stories of people who have lost their spaceship. Either being killed by a robot, or someone else stealing it. Of people who have noticed after getting a strange signal, that they don't have armor, and when they arm themselves, they lost the signal. Every time I have...
  16. Irea

Are you disappointed about VU 9.4?

So we have a fancy new building at twins, we can play EU with vista and a few other things. So the question is: Do you feel disappointed about it? We don't know yet what's the Genesis Star building for, but I can't come up with anything really special. I feel quite disappointed, but I can't be...
  17. Irea

Achievement: Graduation!

More than a year ago, I met a nice guy in Port Atlantis. He was called Una Griph Alconbury. He told me where is a good place to sweat, the sweat camp, and he also answered many of my other questions. So we became friends and he became my mentor. This was a long waited achievement in my EU...
  18. Irea

Achievement: Finally Marksmanship!!

So two days ago on friday, I was out hunting feffs with GA soc mates. Suddenly I saw green swirlies and a text in the chat box: You have unlocked a new skill: Marksmanship! I was really happy for that because it's a clear sign that I'm making progress in EU. Some day my global will come to me...
  19. Irea

Happy birthday Irea (me)!!!

As the title says it's my birhtday today :birthday: Let's have fun and see you in EU! :D
Back