Search results

1. T

Selling: Lvl 7 Cornudacauda Pet - ready to travel

Selling Lvl 7 Cornudacauda Pet - ready to travel to other planets. Currently on Calypso, may deliver to other planets. Please send me a PM if interested. Price: 80 PED :D Also lvl 5 Combibo Pet Price: 40 PED
  2. T

Help me win the competition

Dear friends please click on the photo and like once it opens. We are trying to win the Christmas Card Contest on FB. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151149370744716&set=a.10151148630064716.449751.309702374715&type=1&theater Thank you guys :)
  3. T

Uber: Kirtz at Foma

Dome 20. Oh and Kozi you can call me a noob anytime hun as long as I uber straight after that :silly2:
  4. T

Vast XXI Copper

Last year was real bad for me but it seems things have started to pick up. :yay::yay::yay:
  5. T

Selling: Reilly Boots bp QR 78.0

SB: 2.5K BO: 2.7K Materials needed per click: 8 x generic leather 9 x soft leather From what I gathered this bp no longer drops so this is a unique opportunity to acquire a high qr one. I am not desperate to sell and will not accept offers below 2.5K. :silly2: I reserve the right...
  6. T

Petition against Boorum castration

Well I guess every avid boorum lover, me included, was gobsmacked to see that they were castrated whilst in hibernation. :mad: OK I can see reasons behind that decision, no females, increased aggression etc... BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But what about our feelings? And their feelings for that matter...
  7. T

Selling: Face sculpting skill implant 6.52 ped tt

6.52 ped tt sb 10000% mu (652 ped) bo 11000% mu (717.20 ped)
  8. T

Selling: Reilly boots bp qr 78.0

SB: 2.4K BO: 2.7K Materials needed per click: 8 x generic leather 9 x soft leather From what I gathered this bp no longer drops so this is a unique opportunity to acquire a high qr one. I am not desperate to sell and will not accept offers below 2.4K. :silly2: I reserve the right...
  9. T

Selling: ISIS LR63 (L) with FANTASTIC TIERS

The tt value of the weapon is 264.33 PED. As you can see in the pic the tiers are almost all over 1000, perfect for someone wanting to upgrade. I'd like to start this off at 175%. This thread will be open for 7 days and the highest offer will win. Good luck
  10. T

Selling: Full TT (1250 PED) ESI

This thread will be open for 7 days. GL and TY SB: 9,500 PED BO: 10,500 McB
  11. T

trox 2967 PED with a twist

Didn't expect this: and I certainly didn't expect this, a full ESI :yay::yay::yay: Almost fell off the chair, this makes this hof over 10K :cool:
  12. T

belkar tower unamped grrr

I could kick myself, I just set out to test dome 15 before slapping on my amps, and the second bomb gave me this:
  13. T

updates downloaded but won't start

Ok I've patiently downloaded the upgrade, followed by downloading the smaller upgrade. However, having done all this, the client loader prompts the big download again from scratch. I have found the dowloaded patch file on my pc and attempted to run it, without any success. I do not fancy...
  14. T

Sollomate Outbacko, SGA Edition

Ok here I was, having my first coffee of the day, in a foul mood, and in serious need of some blood. What better to do than pop troxies. Anyway, running around on a killing spree, my mood was gradually improving cuz troxies were kind to me for once, and a mature one even gave me a 90 something...
Back