Search results

1. JoseMTacoral

Planet Arkadia

Today visiting a online newspaper from Argentina I had a very pleasant surprise: Planet Arkadia is making a major effort by advertise popups published by google. I have also seen these popup youtube.com.ar ¡Well done Arkadia!
  2. JoseMTacoral

Interpretation of the EULA.

I have noticed that lately there have been significant discussions about the use of vehicles as an exploit against the rules of the EULA. I believe that most problems are caused by different interpretations of the EULA. The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews, which governs golf in all...
  3. JoseMTacoral

Global animation

Looking the image of my last global I got the idea that the animation that accompanies a global could cause the camera to look from the front of the avatar and not from behind. They olso could leave the mob killed in the ground till the animation finish for incorporating it into the image that...
  4. JoseMTacoral

Vtol

The best buy I've made since I'm in Calypso has been, without doubt, my VTOL. In all this time I made dozens of "rescue" of rookies, transportation to Nea's Place and other TPs, quickly and efficiently. I can go hunting in remote areas without walking long distances, increasing the time...
  5. JoseMTacoral

Mentoring

Having back the "mentoring" no doubt it would be important to ensure retention of newcomers. Maybe it would be interesting mentoring system includes a series of missions that must be completed by the mentor and the student in a team. These missions could be progressively more demanding not only...
  6. JoseMTacoral

Entropiatracker API on my Web

The last three years I have been dealing with www.argentropia.com.ar and my idea is to continue providing services to the Spanish-speaking community of Entropia Universe for many years. The point is that i´m not a programmer and I am unable to include information of entropiatracker, with the...
  7. JoseMTacoral

List of friends

For more than three years I lead a society named Argentrópicos, during this time I have seen a lot client updates and also a bug that resists all the improvements: the bug of the list of friends. When adding a new member to Argentrópicos I also immediately add it to my friends list, but I can...
  8. JoseMTacoral

i´m the older??

On my 60 birthday I am forced to ask: How many frequent players with 60 years of age or older are in Entropia Universe? I´m the older?
  9. JoseMTacoral

Megingjord Mk1 (L) ¿battle tank?

A battle tank differs significantly from other military vehicles for it mobility (ability to overcome obstacles) firepower (accuracy, range and damage of their weapons) and armor (protection to significantly increase the probability of survival of the crew .) I think the Megingjord Mk1 (L) does...
  10. JoseMTacoral

VTOL - Difference in speed

A few weeks ago I bought a VTOL and am happy with this purchase. But trying to make a "formation flight" with my friend Cesar Thechoiceone l discovered that my VTOL is much slower than his being both Sleipnir Mk1, even Cesar carrying a passenger. What could be causing this difference in speed...
  11. JoseMTacoral

AI for the mobs

Most of the mobs have the same pattern of behavior: When an avatar enters the detection range of the mob or attack it with a weapon, the mob started a run towards the avatar to attack the avatar. No differences in the tactics of the mob or surprises for the hunter. Once contact is established...
  12. JoseMTacoral

Turnover of players

I've been three years in Entropia Universe, and if I had to make a list of things that attracted my attention the high turnover of players, noobs or veterans, sweaters or depositors, would be in the first place. Very few of them have continued playing since July 2007 and very few make it through...
  13. JoseMTacoral

"In game" charged services by MindArk

Entropia Universe is, theoretically, a free mmorpg. However, to improve the finances of Mindark could offer premium services at a cost to those who request it. For example, among others, a system that allows the player to obtain complete statistics of your perfomance in hunting, mining, or...
  14. JoseMTacoral

Chat mini-client

A few weeks ago I proposed a mini-client that allows us to access the auction without having to run the main client, thus enabling operate in the auction from your work computer from netbooks, or eventually from smartphones. The proposal was welcomed by some and others disagreed. Now, how about...
  15. JoseMTacoral

Skill calculation

If I want to know the total value of objects from my avatar is easy: I log in planetcalypso.com, log into my account and do a download the list from the link "objects", copied it to "inventory calculator" of entropiatools. Quick and easy. How do the same with my skills without having to take...
  16. JoseMTacoral

Admission of avatars in a society

When we admit a player in a society, who have that responsibility, most of the time do it without any information about the applicant. It would be interesting to have more information to decide to accept the entry or not. Without any complications, the system could provide the following...
  17. JoseMTacoral

Help: How block privete messages from other avatar

Is there any way to block private messages from an avatar? I can kick off him from my list of friends but that dosent stop at all him sending me messages that I receive. What should I do?
  18. JoseMTacoral

Auction-client

Why can not access the auction without entering the full game? Only is necessary a small client that allows to connect to the servers to provide access to the auction without the graphic sophistication of the game. In this way we could buy and sell at the auction from places like work or as we...
Back