Search results

1. A

Info: CP Points Thread!

add me please, anthony balough inman
  2. A

Selling: Uber tier HL14

Just to update everyone, I was offered 180% the other day in person, I will wait a few more days if no hits on here then a hunter is about to get a very sexy gun
  3. A

Selling: UL Loughlin Cutter One

Hmmmm I know its not as much as you wanted, but since there are no other bids, how about TT+50?
  4. A

Due to the cumulative IQ of everyone who has replied being less then a pack of rats I will clarify, THE HL 14 IS NOT UNLIMITED AND I DID NOT TRY TO SAY THAT IT WAS. If it was unlimited the minimum condition would be 50% not 3% and the TT would be higher then the 349.97 PED that I said it was...
  5. A

The limited is implied, if it was unlimited it would have said UL, sorry for any confusion.
  6. A

HI, I'm selling this HL14 with uber tier rates, 1 shot was used on it so its 349.97 ped tt value, as of now there's no BO on it and no set time frame for the auction to end please PM me or post offers
  7. HL14

HL14

8. A

Further Release Downtime

Planes, boats, more cars, voice chat. woah, does it sound like wow to anyone else?
  9. A

HoF: My First Uber HOF

grats, how big of an ESI did you get?
  10. A

PVP4 Mining/Hunting log

and if you dont like it maybe you shouldnt read it.
  11. A

PVP4 Mining/Hunting log

I must be retarded, good call, thats why I dont like doing this log, takes too much time and pretty easy to screw it up.
  12. A

Monolyth

13. A

PVP4 Mining/Hunting log

Ok so here goes round 2 I used 101 Light L amps this time like I attempted to do the first time. Individual ore/enmat profit/losses will not be calculated with the first run because I had the amp mishap. Bombs: 100 Probes: 50 101 light ore: 49 101 light enmat: 25 finder/miner decay: ~3 Total...
  14. A

PVP4 Mining/Hunting log

then I have to change every time I hit that color, thats a lot of times, and this fat guy is to lazy :)
  15. A

PVP4 Mining/Hunting log

will use different color next time, didnt know lime was so hard to read :) just highlight it if you cant read it
  16. A

PVP4 Mining/Hunting log

Ok, so I ment to have 101 light amps on this whole run but it didnt work out(forgot to put them on) but did have a 101 light enmat amp on for a little bit. This is my first attempt at making a log so let me know if I should add anything. finder/driller/amp decay: 15.36 100 bombs: 100 100...
  17. A

PVP4 Mining/Hunting log

Ok, starting the first run now, I am going to make some modifications. anything below 105% in MU I will not count. Will try to make this a good log but it is so much work so bare with me. I have also upgraded my gear a little, for pvp I added a few pieces of hermes and some more vigi, for mobs...
  18. A

ATROX PARADISE...The Tax Man Cometh Round 8

grats, thats a nice trox. I am still unsure if I will compete this month. Dont think I have the funds to be a major competitor
  19. A

Kayla's PvP4 Mining Journal

Nice thread, I tried to start one like it, but its a lot of work. I'm subscribed
  20. A

Atrox Paradise... The Tax Man Cometh Round 7

ok gunsy, point made, next time you have third place I WILL NOT try and take it from you. -My apologies
  21. A

holly crap you guys this one is almost 24 hours old. wish me luck on those trox tonight. will need to do 2 1k ped hunts or something
  22. A

one more and your tied for first
  23. A

I tried to hunt a few, but I took a sleeping pill and it made it really hard to see and think. So now I somehow made it to an auction and i'm clicking some random stuff
  24. A

gunsy wasnt kidding about going for first place, holly crap I have seen about 10 globals with his/her name on it tonight on trox. holly crap
  25. A

Asteroid Auction update.

You mean like ND takes an IOU? I don't think so More likely its that ND required a down payment so he knows that Foma is serious about buying it, and in return he gets a deed. This would give Foma a little time to actually be able to put all the money together.
Back