Search results

1. A

Selling: Uber tier HL14

HI, I'm selling this HL14 with uber tier rates, 1 shot was used on it so its 349.97 ped tt value, as of now there's no BO on it and no set time frame for the auction to end please PM me or post offers
  2. A

Evade/LT

I have now done 5k ped of ammo on Longtooth and have not evaded one hit, they hit me every time they try. I am level 12 evader so its not that bad, should I start a support case about this?
  3. A

PVP4 Mining/Hunting log

So I know now days every n00b with an opalo has a log, so this is mine. Standard log, I log everything I have, then everything that goes out and everything I get back. So to start with here's my gear. I may add some armor or other gear at another time. This log is for your reading pleasure and...
  4. A

Selling: selling male nemnisis footgaurds

pm me for prices!!
  5. A

Selling: Selling full Nemnisis (F)

selling around. look for me at twin argus or any other popular tp. wearing shogun name is anthony:wtg:
  6. A

Skildek P40 200%

that says it all..anyone who wants to sell me one shoot me a pm please
  7. A

selling a 35 ped beacon

i have a 35 ped beacon it is at the location that is north of fort zues. i will take offers for it for one week strait if offers do not get high enough i will sell it in auction
  8. A

Buying Mf-212(l)

i'm looking for a low tt(45 ped and below please but will make acceptions) MF-212 i'll pay just below market on it so if you have a bp and have a lower one or you just dont want it anymore SELL IT TO ME ! ! !! ! !! i need one by the end of the week prefrably..i plan on making a trip up to cnd :)
  9. A

Best Pics Of Eu

i've got one for all you people w/ too much EU playing time on you're hands go post the overall best EU pics...i know people have some good ones i know conan destroyer cimeran has a pretty nice on on top of bank ND doing the flex emote and it looks like his is holding the globe on his...
  10. A

Been Mining Since 9.2?

wheal i have, and i'm not too impressed. it seems like for the past VU or 2(starting 9.1) good mining has been harder and harder to find. and mining globals and hof's have been alot smaler(not just because of the 100 hof's now) i know i have been loosing loosing loosing whenever i mine now. i...
Back