Search results

1. L

Looking for Society for Irregular/Occasional play

I've been out of the game for a while (I stopped playing a little bit before they changed the name from Project Entropia), and I'm looking to start playing a little bit. I probably won't be online too often, as I play a couple other MMOs and I'm busy with college. I'm eager to get back online...
  2. L

Looking for Hangar

Looking to buy a hangar, any place will do. Echinida preferred, but not a necessity. Reply or PM with info and offer.
  3. L

Looking for a Mid-level Society

Hi there. I have recently disbanded my failed society and am currently looking for a Soc to join. Here are some things about me you should know: -I'm not rich. I deposit some of the time, but I dont have supremacy armor or anything like that. -I started out in the game as a hunter. I have...
  4. L

Spiral Street Dark Strife jacket

Looking for one. Make an offer.
  5. L

BUYING: Spiral Street Dark Stife jacket (m)

I am looking to buy a Spiral Street Dark Strife Jacket. Price~TT+100 Post here or PM me.
  6. L

BUYING: Clothing Items

I'm looking for: 1) Spiral Street Dark Strife jacket (at around 300 PED | OBO) 2) Luna Line Pulsar pants (at around 150 PED | OBO) PM me if you have and want to sell either of those items. The prices are what I want to buy at (and can afford at the moment) but I'm open to offers. OBO: or best...
  7. L

Spiral Street Dark Strife jacket

Does anyone know what drops the Spiral Street Dark Strife jacket? I really really really want one, but dont want to have to pay 600 PED in auction for one. Can anyone help?
  8. L

Paladin / Knight

Does anyone have a screenshot of themselves or someone else wearing full paladin or knight armour? Preferably male, but either will do. Also, can anyone comment on which is better?
  9. L

Council of Ruin | Looking for members

The society Council of Ruin was started a week or so ago, and we have a number of members so far, though half of them (including me) have standing professions. Right now we are looking for members who have some experience in the game. Our society is based around mutual benefits for everyone...
  10. L

Cape Corinth and Zychion Citadel!

In these places there are some places with chairs (the skylounge thing in Corinth and the Bar in Zychion), but none of the chairs are selectable, thus you can't sit in them. Is this just the way it is or is there something I'm missing?
  11. L

Sollomate Oubacko?

I was wondering, about the Sollomate Outbacko, is it worth anything? I mean, the newer version. I've seen it in auction alot and I've noticed that it is the updated version. Is this because these outbacko's were looted or is it because people were inept enough to repair them? I guess my...
  12. L

Game Storyline?

I have been playing for almost a year now, and I still dont know jack about the PE Universe's Storyline. Anyone got a summary? Or a link? The reason I'm asking is because I plan on using it as an aspect of the PE video I'm making for the contest :) . Thanks, Lucid
  13. L

--Mining/Crafting/Tailoring Society--

Looking to start a mining/crafting society: I'm looking for low-medium leveled miners and crafters for this society. The society will be based on these professions, but secondary professions are more than welcome. We would work within ourselves, trading ores and enmatters, as well as...
  14. L

Forum Help - Reputation?

Is reputation a good or a bad thing to give to someone? I can't find an FAQ on it anywhere...
  15. L

Mobs that drop armors?

Hello, I was just wondering, do any of you know of any mobs that drop armor better than pixie/goblin, that a simple me with an EWE EP-40 (41dmg) and an Axe 1x0 could take down?
  16. L

Space Sceenies?

I have never seen any screens of space flight, Zeus, or the space station, and I relly want to know what it all looks like. The only thing ive seen is the screenie on the PE gallery and the spaceflight banner for EP. O probably won'y go the space route for a while, and i was wondering if anyone...
  17. L

Haircuts? Plastic Surgery?

This is only something I've thought about, so bear with me here... I was thinking people could get theyre hairstyle changed for like 20 PEDs or some small fee like that. MA would gain from it, and the people who dont like their hair now could change. Just a thought. And, the less like idea of...
  18. L

BUYING: Glasses

Hey all, I'm thinking of buying some glasses, cuz they look cool. Anyonle looking to sell some?
  19. L

link picture

Hey all, this is my first time here, and for the record, this place is awesome; but what I really want to get is a link picture of some kind for my soc's website. We would really appreciate having one so we can link to this awesome site! Thanks -Lucid
Back