Search results

1. Nooba

Question: Do you feel it is wrong to be able to log off in a MS and not be looted?

Having looked at the thread 100% Safe Flights and there doesn't seem to be many people that are actually opposed to this feature/bug, just a few who are vocally making their feelings known. However that could be because someone else has voiced their opinion, so I thought I'd do a poll to see...
  2. Nooba

AFK repair skilling vs scanning skilling

Seems a little odd that scanners got nerfed to pretty much unusability, yet now there seems to be a lot of afk repair skilling going on in space. I would actually just like to see scanners returned to their previous usage, but since that appears unlikely, I have to wonder why you can...
  3. Nooba

Exclusive footage of the MA balancing team! :D

. Just another day at the office for the balancing team...... :yup: Has anyone else managed to find footage of these elusive creatures?
  4. Nooba

Question: Will motherships be as good to own as hangars are?

Now that the first motherships have been sold/won, what do people think about them and do they think they will be as good to own as a hangar was? They kinda seem to fulfill the role that I used to associate with hangars, wondered what people thought? Maybe with warp drive and things they might...
  5. Nooba

Will you be using space?

Now that space has been launched, and we have as much info as they are likely to give us in the near future, I was just wondering what your position is on space travel. It does look very shiny, but I can't say I am very interested. Obviously it is early days, but I just wondered what the %ages...
  6. Nooba

Inserting Implant Price increase?

A friend of mine has just inserted a TT implant, and it cost him 4.01 PED decay on inserter, didn't this used to be 2 ped and is this standard now? Anyone chipped anything in/out since this VU?
  7. Nooba

Shinkiba skin refining

Not been able to find anything about this with a search, so was wondering if anyone knows what else needs to go into the enmatter refiner with the Shinkiba skin in order to refine it?
  8. Nooba

Sweat Finds - Deliberate sabotage or mistake?

Now that sweat has been found mining, the thought occurs to me that this might not have been unintentional, since the material in question is needed in Calypsian economics and appears to have been given Lysterium status on NI, which pretty much wipes out any sweat market on Calypso since it...
  9. Nooba

Old skool games :)

Anyone here old enough to remember this gem on the Amiga? Was just thinking that I might have to get MAME or whatever emulator is needed and have another go at this one :D
  10. Nooba

Xmas gifts - FPC & ND, What will we get?

Any ideas from folks as to what we will get as an Xmas incentive from the planet owners? We've had reindeer and snowmen and hats n stuff, what do YOU think will be next? I'd quite like the idea of a 1-off xmas cracker that gave a random gift, but that might cause problems depending on what the...
  11. Nooba

"Area of Effect" weaponry

Had a go at some of the Harbingers at Argus, but gave up when my rocket launcher failed to hit a single one in a group of 5 or 6, without even a "MISS" message, Dibbler was also getting the same, was wondering if it was our version that was corrupt/bugged or if others experience the same? Is...
  12. Nooba

Dude, Where's my car?

I thought we should have recieved cars after the update? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?198941-Customer-Survey-from-FPC&highlight=survey
  13. Nooba

New Players from ROCKtropia

Does anyone have an idea as to how many unique avatars have been registered on ROCKtropia? I looked on the site, but my patience for the whole idea is very limited.
  14. Nooba

Achievement: 4yr old Stilton, YUM :D

Someone should have checked the fridge sooner, this Cheeeez has been hanging around for 4 years now, it must be past it's sell-by date :D Still having fun (and getin poorer lol), thanx to all those that have helped me enjoy my stay here along the way.
  15. Nooba

The Alt-Tab Bug

Sent this bug report to support earlier today Edited to remove how-to-do section, just posting a screenie instead :- Click to enlarge Just posting this as a warning in case people are using it to have storage open in PVP, I should imagine it counts as exploiting a bug.
  16. Nooba

Positive things about EU :)

I've noticed a lot of negativity on the forum recently so I thought it was time for a positive thread. Errr...., Ummmm..., Sunsets are nice.
  17. Nooba

Is 90% TT return still applicable post VU10?

It seems to be a commonly held view that you can expect approx. 90% TT return over the long haul, but this is based I believe on pre VU10 data, has anybody re-tested this theory since? Attached a poll for peoples feelings, which obviously would be inaccurate compared with factual data, but...
  18. Nooba

Recycling ;)

Politics is big in the news in the UK at the minute, and they keep going on about a "Hung parliament", does anyone else think that that is an excellent recycling idea, after all, you can re-use the rope lots of times, whereas bullets, incendiaries and poison are all one-use solutions. I'm all...
  19. Nooba

Do you like the new chat system?

I was just wondering if it was just me that dislikes the new chat system, it just seemed quite logical before, whereas having to escape each time makes me less inclined to use it. After thinking about adam's post, I do like the fact that I can now move it, but I did prefer when chatting was...
Back