Search results

1. Torlin

MetalTown Goteborg 2010.

Hej :) I am in Goteborg for 1 week and the next week and I saw a lot of "MetalGuys" around. Click to enlarge I catch 3 of them before they were drunk :) (look at the bag = Alcohol ;)) I ask some of them what happen and they told me about >> THIS << Maybe some of you living in Goteborg or...
  2. Torlin

test

Test test test
  3. Torlin

Selling: Some Attachment BP

Here some attachment BP on sell. - Alekz Precision Scope :--11.6QR --Starting bid -----> 1 PED - EAmp 12 :--81.6QR --Starting bid -----> 70 PEDs - MA102 (looted today):--0.01QR --Starting bid -----> 250 PEDs - Dynera Laser Sight :----64QR --Starting bid ----->1000...
  4. Torlin

Selling: Mayhem Harness (M)

Hello there, I would like to sell my Mayhem Harness (M). I don't know the price for this item now, so : Starting bid : 5K ped Buyout : 10K ped Time end the 30 of january, 0H00. Only PEDs for it please. Nice armor, full set will be a real uber armor. Stats: Durability: 3500 Protection...
  5. Torlin

Question: Do you think you will invest money/ peds in the first new planet arriving in game?

I would like to know if some of you are waiting for the first planet arriving soon in game to invest in, with money/ PEDs?. Will you wait all the planets or just invest in the first you can visit and play? Thanks for your answers.
  6. Torlin

Selling: Some nice items

Hi there, I am selling some nice items I got in storage. I am selling in buyout - Mayhem harness (M) tt + 10K PEDs. - Adjusted Star Excavator tt + 6K PEDs. I am looking only for PEDs Thanks. Torlin ECMI
  7. Torlin

Help: New out post??? TP Bunker???

Hi there, Maybe it's a new outpost or why not a new part of the city Twin Peaks. I am in a mobile, where I am used to craft. Yesterday, i log on game and surprise, a desert storm bring so much sable into the mobile than now it's impossible for me to go out. Ok nevermind, I try to press T, maybe...
  8. Torlin

Buying: Mayhem harness (M)

Hi there, I am looking for a Mayhem harness (M). Let me know if you want to sell yours. You can contact me onthis post, via PM or I am lot of time in Twin Peaks. Thanks. Torlin ECMI
  9. Torlin

Selling: EnMatAmp to sell

Hi there, I got some EnMatAmp to sell so let me know if you need some or all (why not) - 8 MA-103 > 118% > 134.50 ped each - 27 MA-106 > 138% > 345.00 ped each - 16 MA-107 > 152% > 395.20 ped each - 10 MA-108 > 170% > 510.00 ped each - 9 MA-109 > 150% > 525.00 ped each I am always in Twin...
  10. Torlin

PC : Mayhem harness (M)

Hi there, Someone can tell me what is the price for a Mayhem Harness (M) please. I am looking for one but just want to know the price first. Thanks for your answer. Torlin ECMI
  11. Torlin

ATH: 70K ped on Dynera Laser BP

Some weeks ago, I got 36K ped on MA 101 magic BP. I continue to craft a lot, all my peds going away, so far away. But I continue, and more I was clicking, more my ped card reach 0.00 ped.... I sold some amps and some stuff, buy the more I can of ignisium and start a last big run on my Dynera...
  12. Torlin

ATH: 36065 ped ATH Magic MA-101 BP

Few months ago, I was close to sell my MA-101 BP, someone gives me 10K ped for it. I say no, this BP is really magic, I think you have to give me more for it. The guy says me "you are crazy mate " I think he was true... I craft non stop for 4 days, BP gives me 12K, 5K, 4K, lot of 2K and 1K...
  13. Torlin

ATH: Oups, it's me again

I am starting a new activity, taking me lot of time, so I decided to stop Entropia. I start to chip out a lot of skills, I sold lot of stuff. And I try to sell my magic bp MA-101 for 10K ped. Lot of people PM me and said Are you crazy??? this bp will never be sold for 10K ped !!! I answer but...
  14. Torlin

Selling: Selling out a lot of items and skills

Hi Entropians, I am here to sell a lot of items and some skills. I have to stop Entropia du to a new activity taking me a lot of time IRL. I already sold a lot of items, guns, armors, BP and skills. Here the items I would like to sell : - Adjusted Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 >>> tt+ 23K -...
  15. Torlin

Uber: Few days ago, a nice tower of caldo

Hi EntropiaForum, Few days ago, I find this nice tower with my own made OA-103 OreAmp. My second tower, first was 6.8 K too but with lyst, I am in progress so. Click to enlarge
  16. Torlin

Buying: Omegaton M71A1

Hi there, I am looking for this rifle laser, if you got one on sale or if you know somebody who wants to sale his own, please tell me here, or via PM on EF or In Game. Thanks
  17. Torlin

MA-106 BP Unlimited

Hi there, If someone knows the good price of the moment for this bp, please tell me. I saw one gone in auction last night at 1500 ped, but I am sure it was a mistake. MarkUp was around 5.5K, only 4 sold in 1 year. I didn't have time to buyout it, this bp is gone so fast.... Not a lot of...
  18. Torlin

Selling: Full set Hunter (M)

Hello Entropians, I got this full set in my storage, I do not use it, I am not a collector, so I would like to sell it. I don't know price of the full set, just remember 2 parts are quite expensive. This set is full repair. I am waiting for offers so.
  19. Torlin

Buying: Looking for Hangar.

Hi Entropians, I post this message for one of my friend who would like to buy an hangar. I ask some people in game but there is something like "Omerta" around the price of hangar :D. If you want to sell yours, please contact me in game or via EntropiaForum please. We can meet all together in...
  20. Torlin

HoF: 12500 ped with my OA-103 Bp

And one more !!!!!! 12500 peds with only (lol) 82 garnets and a little metal residue. I got also a Bp L Bull Tac 20 with 45 attemps. :D I do another HoF in the same time, a PM HoF lol :D:D Thanks a lot for all PM in game, this time I break my record ^^
  21. Torlin

Achievement: Unlock Mineral Sense

Heya Entropians, I am happy to say to you I just unlock Mineral Sense last night :yay:. This is funny because without this skill I found 2K petonium but since I got this one, I do not found anything lol. After 850 bombs I finally done a nice 1K ped Iron on CND again. It was only a break event...
  22. Torlin

HoF: A nice claim of 2000 ped Petonium

Was mining on CND, finder Tk220 ( Made by xXSquallXx) and OA-103 made by myself in the dome 6. I saw some hunters so i run away from us to not disturb them and when I was far away enough i drop my first bomb and TADAM!!!!!!!!!! A nice claim of Petonium!!! :yay::yay::yay: If you need some tell...
  23. Torlin

Uber: Silent Uber loot

Hi Entropians I can't believe it but I got some luck again!!!:yay: I was crafting some OA 103 for me and go burn my amp on CND when I noticed something in my window loot. A bp...... No glob, no hof, only this MA 104 BP unlimited.....:wtg: I can craft more amps now lol, and maybe with this one...
  24. Torlin

ATH: My second ATH?? No it's impossible!!!!!!!!!

Hi Entropians, Today I was crafting my OA 103 for an order and, I notice I make a mistake, not enought metal residue to finish my run.:scratch2: Nevermind, I craft 10 times in condition and maybe I will get a nice HoF.:wtg: And dream come true, I can say beautifull ...
  25. Torlin

Selling Large Shop Emmerald Lakes Mall

Hello Entropians, My shop in Emerald Lakes Mall Level 02 shop 1, a large one, is on sell. I got a lot of work irl now, and I have to travel several times a week between south of France and Paris for 4 months, I do not have time anymore to provide my shop and play as I was used to. I am really...
Back