Search results

1. darksador

Question: Average MU and shrapnel

As i said earlier its not a question about tracking income counting average markup have a total different goal
  2. darksador

Average Markup calculator Spreadsheet

After one of my post about average markup i decided to share my spreadsheet with you guys you can copy it to use it. I hope its will help a few player out there https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyswqmTGp3WdpFqhZt-GylbKAqgvy-sbQQeNZy2uHZg/edit?usp=sharing
  3. darksador

Not really he was saying the % to add if we take it into the calculation of the average markup when the question was actually if i add shrapnel to the average markup calculation or not. The percentage to add if i add it to the calculation is really easy to know but if i have to add shrapnel or...
  4. darksador

That i already know its not what im asking for What i ask for is should i add shrapnel to my calculation or not ?
  5. darksador

Ok here is a question for people that are good with stat and for successful player When I count my average MU do I include shrapnel or not ? In my opinion I should but in same time with all the big player I see looting a lot of shrapnel too I'm really wondering. And please keep this thread...
  6. darksador

Healing Service - EK-2350 mod And more

Always an honor to heal you all !
  7. darksador

Bump it up !
  8. darksador

Humpty Bumpy
  9. darksador

Bring it back to the top ! :)
  10. darksador

Happy new year to everyone best wishes
  11. darksador

Bring Up My Post a.k.a bump
  12. darksador

Out of business for the moment due to lack of time in real life sadly
  13. darksador

Loot UL items with L gun?

Yes actually last year's I looted a igni L1000 unl with a armatrix (L)
  14. darksador

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Reg me please IGN : Dragon DSR Sador
  15. darksador

Miner for Hire for decay

Bigdaddy answer explain very well here : Thank you !
  16. darksador

Miner for Hire for decay

Not all people have the skill for mining or some people have low skill in mining and just want to craft or some people want to hunt and do mining too but mining cost to level up can be huge and take time. Basically all people can have they own personal reason its like why i should hire a FAP...
  17. darksador

Miner for Hire for decay

Eastern GMT -5 Thank you :)
  18. darksador

Miner for Hire for decay

Miner for hire for decay Tips Welcome Rules : You provide probes / amps I show you my tools before run and after in trade windows so you know the price you have to paid if tools is limited you will have to paid TT decay + weekly % of the tools If i have to go to another planet you will paid a...
  19. darksador

DPS Hunter for hire for FREE / mission finisher / help for closing Iron

Hi Are you doing that only for iron challenge or you accept to do "solo run" too ?
  20. darksador

Guess the VU delay!

UMmmm I guess 14:30 MA time
Back