Search results

1. Nor Alien

Damn, I'm rich again!

Atten: please for the love of what ever deity you choose, don't call the number listed below!! Just got this notice in my email: Attn: Please, We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a heir to the total sum of Ten Million British Pounds. A regular mail was dispatched to you but...
  2. Nor Alien

Warcry

Found this on EF, and thought it was interesting. :) http://www.warcry.com/codex/profile/view/590-entropia-universe
  3. Nor Alien

Using IE 10 on PCF.

I have noticed for some time now that my one laptop, running IE10, wont let me use the enter key. Is there anyway to fix this on the forums...
  4. Nor Alien

Has anyone else seen this??!!

.........edited. :eyecrazy:
  5. Nor Alien

Found bug in forum

Found something interesting.. if I post a reply before the auto save feature kicks in, it posts fast and every time. If I post a reply after the auto save feature starts, it becomes slow and crashes my IE9 every time.. I’m thinking there is a fault with the auto save feature.. :scratch2:
  6. Nor Alien

Woot telephone scam!!!

OMG I love it. Im not the end all and be all of computers but I know hell of a lot about them, so getting a phone call from an unknown long distance number I tend to be on my guard. Particularly since there has been a rash of people getting scammed by callers claiming to be from Microsoft. I...
  7. Nor Alien

The best email scam ever!! :D

LOL just got this in my email!! Besides the obvious fact that this is a scam because it was sent by me to me by her/it/thing, I love the fact that it said we chatted on facebook.. I don't have a facebook account!! :laugh: Ah Valentines day!! :beerchug:
  8. Nor Alien

Sweet!!

I found this in the middle of nothing, and thought I should post!! But my personal favorite... ah his name was fuck you.. really!!! yeah he was asian!! :yay:
  9. Nor Alien

Flying

I would like to be able to fly around Caly, or any planet, like I fly in space or more like real flying.. To be able to scrape the colonists at twin, or give the critters a high five as I zip past them in my Quad!! :yup:
  10. Nor Alien

For the tech geek!!

I was looking at Cyrene forum when someone asked about the new update Ios 5 for Iphone/ipod/ipad and did alittle research.. I came across this!! http://www.itechwhiz.com/2011/07/apple-iphone-5-ipad-3-release-date-in.html What do you think?
  11. Nor Alien

Pics Outside of Hell

Here are some pics I took outside of Hell!! :yay: :wtg:
  12. Nor Alien

What button would you press?

Well I finally got a reply back from support for the issues with video cards with dual gpu's and in general more then one gpu running EU. The support case was sent in on Dec. 8 and I got a notice on Jan. 31 that they were sorry for the long wait and that they didn't have any resolve for me yet...
  13. Nor Alien

Now for something completely different!! :D

Well boys and girls it seems I am rich again!! Yep today I officially am entitled to money for doing absolutely nothing for the umteenth time!! Damn I must be popular cause I always seem to win loads of cash from some foreign country or am the beneficiary from someone who I have no clue even...
  14. Nor Alien

New story line?

Just wondering if anyone else noticed this or not? On planet calypso web site under planet calypso tab, the story line is different then I remeber. http://www.planetcalypso.com/planet-calypso/ You are invitied into the future to join an open-ended social, economic and political action-adventure...
  15. Nor Alien

A nice guy!!!

I just wanted to thank Toast!!! I had some computer issues tonight and I ran into him at Twin Peaks.... I have been on the forums a lot and have read quite a bit of the threads.... When I recognized Toast at Twin I knew from his reputation here that he would be the one that I could trust to...
Back