Search results

1. WoenK

Help: AMD Graphics Driver Update Did This

Same here with a RX7800XT driver version 23.10.2, slightly annoying, but will hopely be fixed in another driver update.
  2. WoenK

New tracker version

How did you install it ? Did you tick that "allow" under security at properties before unzipping. What happens when you try to start it even though it is already running in background ?
  3. WoenK

New tracker version

Weird, thats normally an indication that it is running. Have you checked those hidden tasks that are hiding on that little arrow in the lower right ? Even check the empty spaces in there in case something went wrong with the icon.
  4. WoenK

New tracker version

Must be something else, 32 Bit applications run fine on 64 Bit, just not the other way around. Runs fine on Win11 64Bit here.... what happens when you start it ? Also maybe look if it is not minimized somewhere in the taskbar.
  5. WoenK

For really old players

LOL...in over 15 years I have never been to the rig because I do not like PvP :D
  6. WoenK

For really old players

Its 171379.wav (soft minds_100bpm) :D Was also my favoured.... Would not even know how the music is right now, soon after the new sounds came I switched the music off .... old onees were way better and way more...newer ones are repeating way to often over and over.
  7. WoenK

Question: is this deposit method a normal process.

The "card" thingy is already one thing that will cost you probably more that you want to. The card provider will want 1-2% of the transaction in fees in at THEIR conversion rates, MA is not paying for those. Cheapest was direct bank transfer in UK (thank those guys that wanted the Brexit for the...
  8. WoenK

What Does Entropia Mean To You

Place to wind down with at least some slight assurance that not all is wasted (RIP SWG, E&B and all other MMORPGs that shut down their servers). After 15 years a long term "project" :D
  9. WoenK

Question: Question about pills and enhancers.

One might also maybe suggest, that if you have some untradeable pills, which are not that much worth, you might as well use them (got around 1k sugar canes, never seem to be able to use enough to have none because of opening boxes). But buying pills for PEDs.... Even for skilling it might be...
  10. WoenK

Promoting Entropia to the cruise industry

just getting into the setting... I spend a few K to get on a cruise for a few days, maybe hit a few slots or other gambling to pass the time... Just to do something mindless and get away from it all. And then someone wants to point me to EU....something that is the complete opposite of...
  11. 32f9285aff741279.jpg

32f9285aff741279.jpg

12. WoenK

New tracker version

Also all the sudden had them after upgrading my computer to Win11. Took me a while to finde the reason, seems like even though I selected a resolution of 1080p in the settings, it still connected to the monitor with 2160p even though the resolution seemed to be 1080p. Had to forcefully set the...
  13. WoenK

Question: Newbie starting z12 Barbarella

Don't TT shrapnel, use it . Better never TT anything, try to sell it.
  14. WoenK

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

How did you come to that conclusion ? An angine that came out about 15 years which was never implemented fully with all the bells and whistles and an engine made for current hardware (which no one can buy because there is none available unless for the price of a kidney) is not really something...
  15. WoenK

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

Most people I know that surely have the money would never waste it on a Mac, because they do not need to show their wealth. Most people I know that hav e a Mac only have it because it is "stylish" and shows that you are wealthy and can afford it (most of them can't) Most people I know that do...
  16. WoenK

How expensive is this Mayhem for you?

As a "loser that gives no damn about his losses" Must have lost around 4K Peds in around 30 hours. Most will go into guns...think I burned to roughly 6-8...maybe 10% in Repairs. Trying Silver, but really not sure if that was a good choice....not even 6k being in Cat 7 and Cat8 after spending...
  17. WoenK

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

anything else would not have made any sense.... Why waste develeopment costs on something you are not going to use for long (if anytime) and rather spent ressources on the Migration of Unreal Engine 10
  18. WoenK

Account notification Emails

I think you misunderstood...I am really not talking about logging in with the client but really on the account on the webpage. Even if I login daily with the client I recive those Emails.
  19. WoenK

I'm Back! Or maybe not....

I rather wonder if there was any account to come back to....I vaguely remember that the account gets suspended if one does not log in at least once in two years either the client or web account. after 3 years of inactivity it gets concerted to TT value and after four gets deleted ? Something...
  20. WoenK

I reall do not get it why I should log into that account. remember a tim when I got those mails every 6 months or so. If one takes a longer break it might be nice as a reminder, but besides that...If do not want to have a quicl look at my inventory, I do not need to log in, same goes for not...
  21. WoenK

New Treasure Island, new contents

Was excited ofr a second, but than the names where a bit to much in line with Ancient greece and NI and read the title sevral time...could not have been Treasure Island :D Nice try though...had me also there :D
  22. WoenK

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Might have missed it, but who is the "planet partner" receiving th other 50% of the income ? And also...how will it be (mis)managed ? Same as Crystal Palace where simply somebody drops some fertilzer every now and then ? Where "share holders" have now actual voting rights? And yeah, would...
  23. WoenK

I keep getting them rather often, and I really do not know why. It surely can not be because my account is inactive, I have to log into it at least every two months for the deposit. And yet I still got one today even though my last login to the account was 3 weeks ago. Any one know why those...
  24. WoenK

using entropia pocket when you dont own a mobile phone ?

Used Nox for over a year, was a bit of a hassle to get that QR-code scanned (had to install it on my Windows tablet, make a screegrab of the QR-code, flip 180 degrees, scan it, make a backup of the app and transfer it to my workstation). Allways had some issues with the codes it generated, did...
  25. WoenK

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Sorry, what di you mean with "higher stages" ? I got wiped at stage 5! I shoudl have been able to survive that even naked.
Back