Search results

1. TheLastKnight

Selling: Mayhem Armor (M) - ModEK2600 - Mod 5B Plates

Taking offers on: Full Merry Mayhem Armor (M) SB 20k Modified EK2600 T1.5 7k (PENDING) Modified 5B Plates - Full set (x7) 28k Christmas Ring 2015 AUCTION M83 Predator T8 SOLD Modified Hedoc Mayhem 28k Athenic Ring Perfected AUCTION Start Bids listed. Not looking to drag this out. All...
  2. TheLastKnight

Selling: T3.9 Modified Hedoc Mayhem

Mod Hedoc Mayhem T3 = 111.36 Heals/sec. 124.5 - 166.0 heals @ 40/min. Taking offers.
  3. TheLastKnight

Buying: Imp Hedoc Mayhem

As title says. Please PM if you've got one for sale.
  4. TheLastKnight

ATH: 193 931 ped exp

WOW. I'm a gambler, and here it is: After my first EXP ATH, I was hooked, and sadly, lost a ton. Got to the point of losing interest in EU, so scaled back and did what I could afford. This last run was just to get my stuff out of the bank (pawn) and BOOM! As my first ATH, Virtual Tycoon...
  5. TheLastKnight

Selling: Adjusted 5b PLATES - X7

FULL SET SB: 4.6k igito BO: 5.5k SB Received, will run as auction for 7days, ending 6/28 at 11:58MA time. SOLD Gz to Igito.
  6. TheLastKnight

Selling: Merry Mayhem Armor (M)

Combo offer: Merry Mayhem armor (M) with Adjusted 5b plates: 28k total. Taking offers on full set Merry Mayhem armor (M). Instant BO: 25K. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Mayhem TIER Harness 3.9 Helmet 3.4 Arm Guard: 2.9 Thigh: 2.9 Shin: 3.9 Foot: 2.9 Glove: 1.7
  7. TheLastKnight

Selling: Phantom Male

Phantom Armor (M): Make offer Tier Rates Harness: 2.9 Thigh: 1.9 Shin: 2.9 Arm: 3.2 Face: 3.5 Foot: 1.9 Glove: 2.2 Also selling UL rifle, HK S1X1 Tier 6.9 (77.45 dmg/sec fully enhanced) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279414-Ozpyn-HK-S1X1-Adj-Hedoc-Mayhem Gear...
  8. TheLastKnight

Buying: Adjusted 5B Plates

I'm looking for a complete set of Adj. 5B plates (7). If you have a set and are willing to sell, please PM me asking price. If I can't find a complete set, I'm interested in mutated Aurli bones. Please PM me how many and price. If I can get enough bones to complete a set, and don't have any...
  9. TheLastKnight

Adj/Imp/Mod 5B Plates

Anyone have an idea what these armor plates are going for? Tried searching with no luck.
  10. TheLastKnight

Selling: Camo Arms Marine Stalker E.L.M / Level 3,4,5,6 amp BP (L)

Taking offers on: 15 X Camo Arms Marine Stalker E.L.M. Full TT (:D) 15 PED Level 3 Finder Amplifier Light (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.13 PED Level 4 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.20 PED Level 4 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.02 PED Level 4 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L) 1...
  11. TheLastKnight

Selling: Ozpyn HK S1X1 / Adj. Hedoc Mayhem

HK S1X1 Tier 6.9 B.O.: SOLD
  12. TheLastKnight

Web Account Login

I can't log into my planetcalypso.com MY ACCOUNT section. I've been trying to get an update on my support case, and the account tab times out. Is support section down? EDIT: lol https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?278931-recent-disturbances-on-website
  13. TheLastKnight

ATH: Virtual Tycoon ATH: Explosives 72,547

Sadly, no screenie. Short story should do. I made myself a personal mission to become number one on tracker for simple II conductors, after hitting the number one spot for highest loot a while back. My goal was to craft the most globals, have the highest total loot, to add to my highest loot...
  14. TheLastKnight

Discovery: NeoPsion 100-B Implant

Got this off a Proteron, implant for chips up to level 100 :holyshit:. My first discovery. I won't need it, if some wants it, let me know.
  15. TheLastKnight

Broken Gold Card

I'd like some advice from you guys. My gc cracked and now only reads error 72. That's not the issue. I sent contact us (not support cause DERR my gc isn't working) and I get an auto response "hey dummy, you have an account, contact us that way! If you need to reset your password go to this link...
  16. TheLastKnight

Selling: Melee Trauma Amp I - IV - VI / Shopkeeper

Selling: Trauma amp: I / IV / VI: Taking offers. Bulk sale: 8300PED for the lot. Each: make offer. Shopkeeper Pad: 2100PED BO. No SB, best offer considered, short time only.
  17. TheLastKnight

Buying: Adj. Hedoc Mayhem

I'm shopping for an Adj. Hedoc Mayhem. If have one and willing to part with it, please PM tier/tier numbers and price you have in mind. :cool:
  18. TheLastKnight

Selling: DOA Slugstorm

I want to keep this gun, but natural skilling is ages away and chipping is spendy, soooo: SB: Make offer BO: 19,999PED (tt included) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=DOA_Slugstorm Recommended: lvl 80 Max dmg: 102 Attack/min: 54 Range: 20.9meters DMG/pec: 2.934 Tiers...
  19. TheLastKnight

DOA Slugstorm - Eomon Young

Wow. Took a while to sink in. Didn't see the ATH tag I got, just the HOF swirlies. I'm stoked, always wanted an uber gun. :silly2:
  20. TheLastKnight

Uber: 12k Proteron Young

I've always dreamt of a 5 digit hof, hoping for ATH, but this will do :). Been hunting prote's exclusively for weeks, hoping for a big hit, and I got it :). I'm stoked. Time to cycle some ped :D. [/URL][/IMG]
  21. TheLastKnight

Selling: Angel Foot Guards (M)

Looted UL Angel Foot Guard (M) off CP - Brood of Bell today. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/2/8/0/9/2013-08-26_--_lairkeeper_brood_of_bell_58_ped_angel_foots.jpg Haven't posted pics on forums in a while, hope it shows. Tiers and auction history. Treating thread as auction...
  22. TheLastKnight

Selling: Hoverpod (C,L) Blueprint (L) 80 Clicks

Expanding my sales thread to the more popular forum. Also posted on arkadiaforum.com. Just a title says. Based on Pricecheck Thread, looking for offers up to 166k%(BO). Taking offers till Friday. SB: 1250ped (155k%) BO: 1328 (166k%) or best offer by Friday (2:00 Ark time) On Arkadia atm, but...
  23. TheLastKnight

Question: Mining Amplifiers

Hello fellow Entropians. I'm trying to decipher the changes to mining amplifiers and need more info from those that have done the research. I've tried looking on this forum and entropiawiki.com, but haven't found what I've been looking for...at least in detail. What I'd like to know is, with...
  24. TheLastKnight

Selling: Chromatophore Mk. I (F,C,L) HIGH TIER

Finished the new Shinkiba hunt and we looted "customizable" armor. Interesting. This one has tiers in the 1-2k mark (exception of tier 7), should be able to get it to a very high tier before breaking. Be the first to reach those tiers? If it were (M) I'd keep it, but its (F). TT is...
  25. TheLastKnight

Question: (L) Armor and condition limit

I've got a question about limited armor and the condition limit. I left EU for a few months and before I left, I was able to use limited armor all the way down to 0%, even after the condition was below 3%. As long as I didn't remove the armor, I was able to get full protection from it. Now, it...
Back