Search results

1. A

Im In Major Need Of Help!

Had Hopes - Didn't Work Thanks for the suggestion about deleting the .cfg file - I had hopes that might help, but still received same message. So far my experience with the My Support ticket has been very frustrating. The first ticket they closed out, telling me I could not login because my...
  2. A

best places to mine

Startup Costs to Mine I'm very interested in the mining aspect of this game. I had a thriving business for a long time in SWG (Star Wars Galaxies) centered around mining activities. How much of an expense is there in getting started mining here? I'm brand new to the game - have not even...
  3. A

Submitting Problems Dagur - I'll echo the advice of some other folks in this thread - calm down. Go back and look at my post. Notice some of the key features: No exclamation points Proper grammar and spelling No offensive language Devoid of emotion - just the facts Laid out logically...
  4. A

Same Problem Just created my account tonight. I can login to browser application just fine - I've even submitted a My Support ticket already. However, when I try to use the Launch PE button, it goes to full screen and presents a big red box over the splash screen that says: Unidentified...
Back