Search results

1. Apostleus

Price check on these high QR blueprints

Price check on these blueprints please: Simple I Semiconductors... 36.9 QR Basic Sheet Metal... 88.8 QR Basic Filters... 95.1 QR Basic Bolts... 57.1 QR Standard Plate... 58 QR They are for sale and I am looking for help pricing. Thanks!
  2. Apostleus

Ways to withdraw quickly... entropia cash card?

Sorry about my last post breaking the rules asking for people to buy my PED. I really need help though, my parrot is very sick and I need the money to bring her to the vet. She's pulling all of her pretty feathers out and its breaking my heart... If I dump the $25 on one of these cards, how...
  3. Apostleus

Will anybody help me? I'm a noob and lost my first space ship.

I am trying to find some people who will help me search the western half of a land area for a space ship that I missed... my first space ship and I died trying to find this button... and didn't figure to check the location. Will anyone come out and help me look? Please!? Thanks for your...
  4. Apostleus

Where do I post my guide?

I just spent all day writing and rewriting a four page guide on "how to make your computer run like new, how to make it run better than new, and how to keep it that way". :cool: How many of you would be interested? Where do I post it? Also, do I have any volunteer proof readers and editors...
  5. Apostleus

Norwood pay to read Entropia guide?

I was searching around on Google for more guides, tips, ideas, etc. about while waiting for Entropia to download on my new computer. Then I found this: http://norwoodtradingguides.com/entropia.htm For a split second, I thought about it. Then I realised that all of his information if at all...
  6. Apostleus

My skills are really starting to slow down...

My skills are really starting to slow down. I've been alternating between Basic Filters when my money is low and Basic Sheet Metal once the BSM thats on the auction sells. It seems like I get virtually no skills now, even on an all-night auto pilot 12k click crafting run. I think my avatar is...
  7. Apostleus

Craftable (L) versions of MOD, IMP, & ADJ Weapons and FAPs

For the people who can't afford to deposit enough to afford one. This solution would keep the unlimited versions high in value as well. What do you think?
  8. Apostleus

Seeking experienced crafters that need components...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this. Please move it if it's not. I am going to be skilling a lot in the next couple of weeks. I am looking for experienced crafters that need a steady, reliable supply of components at a fair price. Tell me what you need, how many, and how...
  9. Apostleus

Crafter for hire... looking for permenant buyers.

In the upcoming weeks, I plan on doing hundreds of thousands of clicks on low level BPs to skill. Selling on the Auction House is slow and a real drag... Are any crafters interested in hiring me to craft them components that they need or use regularly? Tell me what you need and what markup...
  10. Apostleus

I need new hunting spots...

I haven't seen my mentor yet today (he is usually on by now) I have another 3 day weekend coming up and I'd really like to get started skilling again instead of waiting for him... so any help is appreciated! I just finished my SIB period with my Opalo. I now have my Breer M1a and a 102 amp (21...
  11. Apostleus

To the people who spend thoudands...

Why? I do consider myself a pretty hardcore mmo gamer but I am still new to Entropia... maybe I just don't understand or see why yet... I can see maybe spending up to or around 100 dollars a month on this game. Perhaps even a little more then that since you could probably consider this game...
  12. Apostleus

Breaking even?

I've heard from more then one person now that if you put the right amount of money into crafting that its a sure-fire way to break even or maybe even have a solid profit even if your just selling to the TT. Is this true? How much money would it take to get this far and what kind of skills...
  13. Apostleus

The next steps...

I'm almost ready for the Breer M1a. Should I put my a101 on it or an a102? Should I start hunting with armor? Can I continue hunting without? What should I hunt with that equipment setup... any good spots? Also, should I continue using my Vivo T1 even though it's skill bonus is over or...
  14. Apostleus

How can I get PEDs with Paypal?

I just sold my WoW account. I just realised the money in my Paypal can't be used to buy PEDs. Is there a way around all this?
  15. Apostleus

Selling 75,750 Animal Muscle Oil

Sold -------- Sold
  16. Apostleus

My first HOF... Dakiba Mature... 2.2k PED

:wtg: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :wtg: I'd like to thank my wonderful mentor. I blame it on my $75 dollar deposit. Or maybe MindArk just sees the same potential in me that many others do and want me to stick around... First, let me tell you about my day. It's Friday and I get to go...
  17. Apostleus

75k Medium Cells, an Opalo, and a 3 day weekend.

Wish me luck. :yay: I hope to loot the rest of my armor set and hopefully get enough skills to justify putting an A101 on my rifle. I don't know if I'll use even half of this ammo, but it sure is cool carrying it around (even though my Mentor says its unnecessary weight). My mentor set me up...
  18. Apostleus

Is this just MA in the middle of switching over to a new engine? (rant)

I'm two days old to the game and I just wanted to know if this is something you are all used to and if it's just the nature of the beast or something you are putting up with while they switch to the new game engine... The way my character feels when I control him and the way he jumps/strafes or...
  19. Apostleus

Is there a way to improve my connection with EU?

I know its not my computer. I built my computer just for gaming and it runs even Crysis at a playable frame rate. My FPS is fine. When I move around I get this really annoying sliding thing going on that I assume is nothing more then lag. Is this just a quirk I am going to have to get used...
  20. Apostleus

Serious newbie seeking a perfect mentor.

Are you a uber who is just full of information on how to succeed and looking for a right hand man to pass it on to? Well, your search has ended. My Story I am a returning player looking to get into the big picture fast and I am looking for someone to help me get there. My real name is George...
Back