Search results

1. PercyMerewether

Selling: Master Coat with 2fields 100% Chrome

Back around 2011 or 2012, I bought this Master Coat when there was only 3 with chrome texture in the game (1 of them was for a female). I payed about 8 to 10K for it. If anyone is serious about this then you will know the cost that went into making it. Not only the coat was crafted but the...
  2. PercyMerewether

Selling: Selling: Skills

Wanted to Sell off some skills of mine. We can negotiate the amount of skills you like from me and also the Markup. 1. Customer will provide the ESI that is need. 2. After the first trade where I get the ESI from customer - I will procede to extract the agreed upon skill. 3. We will trade one...
  3. PercyMerewether

Naming & Shaming

I guess the thread says it all "shitbags" in game. I may be wrong or just right to put this down. If i get banned..... not much i can do about it:scratch2: We are in game for having fun and some relax from rl. The people i am talking about perhapes should find a freebie game or something:mad...
  4. PercyMerewether

Selling: Log 10 For sell

As i promised. Think its fair for all of you to know the bid on the Log 10 . Atm i have a bid on tt + 200 peds Regards Percy
  5. PercyMerewether

Selling: Corrupt Hyper Charger Blp 0,84 pec

Corrupt Hyper Charger Blp 0,84 pec .... For Sale If anyone wants it put a offer in. Blp will be for sale until the 20th december ... unless I get an offer I cannot refuse:)
Back