Search results

1. D

Selling: All my skills

This thread is to sell all my skills. I will offer nice deals if you buy a couple of implants. I'm looking for decent price so no lowballing. I'll consider offers for all skills before the ones for a few. 1 Aim Skill Implant (L) 1 9.42 PED 2 Anatomy Skill Implant (L) 1 69.98 PED 3 BLP Weaponry...
  2. D

Selling: Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition

Need to work on your health and agi? All you got to do it buy that PowerClaw. It had a very fast attack and a decent eco. I'd keep it but my wallet is hurt and want me to withdraw... http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Omegaton_Power_Claw_Mentor_Edition NEW BUYOUT Price...
  3. D

Selling: Emerald Lake Mall shop

Hi everyone, due to personal issues, I have to get rid of my shop. Its a small one (rooms for 120 items) located between the televator and storage. The emplacement is great and the maintenance cost is half of Twin Peak Mall ones (30ped/month). Emerald Lake mall is great because you can hold...
  4. D

Selling: Weaponcrafthing blueprints

Hi everyone I need to sell my weaponcrafting blueprints. They took me quite a while to gather so I would prefer to sell the whole book for a nice deal (could add some skills if anyone is interested in buying the book). All blueprints are unlimited and craft Limited weapons. Here's the list...
  5. D

Emerald Lake Mall's shop opening

Hello everyone For over many months, I've been teaching the game to my new socmates in Entropian Army Cadets and supplying them with weapons and tools they needed. As I grew my skills, I wanted to achive my goal, running my very own shop. So I'd like to introduce you a new shop in Emerald Lake...
  6. D

Uber: Berycled young!

This one happened quite some time ago but well, you get 1310ped off a berycled daily :D Click to enlarge
  7. D

Selling: Hermes headpiece (F,L)

Selling it with about 40ped tt left 320 ped buyout (800%)
  8. D

Selling: FreanD Delta BLP Pistol

Selling FreanD Delta pistol (wiki) One of the most eco guns in the game once maxed Buyout: tt+400ped
  9. D

Selling: Geotrek LP470 Manis (L) bp (L)

A nice bp with a great profit margin... Too bad I need to get rid of it yet still 46 tries left.. Click to enlarge Starting bid: 230 ped (5ped/try) Buyout:276 ped (6ped/try)
  10. D

Selling: Reilly boots BP

Selling a Reilly Boots blueprint with 72.0 qr Simply the best blueprint to start your tailoring career! Auction will last for 5 day after starting bid is met. Click to enlarge Starting bid:2500ped Buyout:2750ped Starting bid is met, auction will end on 01-22-2009 at 18:30
  11. D

Achievement: Unlock BPC

I just unlocked blueprint comprehension!! been working for quite a while so I'm very happy Btw, out of curiosity, who unlocked it yet? Click to enlarge
  12. D

Selling: Full Polaris (F,L)

Selling my full Polaris (F,L) set (entropedia) I have looked for every parts for over a month to get a nice full set but I need to sell it now. It looks great and is very nice armor Click to enlarge The set include Helmet 91,61ped tt Arm guards 139,00 ped tt Arm guards 36,83 ped tt Harness...
  13. D

Selling: Shopping booth!

This auction is for #4 booth in genesis star tower E. Booth are very interesting due to their low fee and no maintenance to pay... You have room for 10 items so you could also add a shopkeeper to it and a nice ad screen. Will also give a tamed and brushed pet for ad too :yay: Click to enlarge...
Back