Search results

1. Ronaldo Monk C.

HI Silver! I just logged in for the first time since 2014!

HI Silver! I just logged in for the first time since 2014!
  2. Ronaldo Monk C.

Spending post VU 10.0?

I deposited near the end of April, and then I depo'd again recently to take advantage of the 2x skilling, but since I'm only getting an abysmal 20% returns, I'm probably just gonna be broke and not play for a while. I was hoping that I could play for a while off of my depo, but apparently...
  3. Ronaldo Monk C.

SGA? Where are the skill increases????

Being a lowly noob, I wasn't around in the beginning of PE, and I don't really have the knowledge, experience, or motivation to judge the validity of the OP's opening statement... Having said that, I would definitely play more if we had a nice 2x or 3x skill increase. I would probably even depo...
  4. Ronaldo Monk C.

Info: Had 57 agility -> now its 56

I'm just a noob thinking out loud... I don't know if I would call it skill stealing... That's pretty harsh. Maybe skill losing... This definitely makes me think twice about doing any hardcore tant skilling (or any other similar type of activities.) I would be pissed if my hard earned...
  5. Ronaldo Monk C.

Has the lack of loot affected your participation?

yeah! my luck has also been terrible lately. I made a few deposits since the new VU, and I had 70% returns the day of my last deposit , and it's just been awful since then. I'm running out of random storage stuff to sell, and I can't really afford to deposit for a while, so I'm rationing the...
  6. Ronaldo Monk C.

CHrome, where have ya been? I could really use a hunting partner...

CHrome, where have ya been? I could really use a hunting partner...
  7. Ronaldo Monk C.

Help: XII solis stuck, in a tree?!

oh damn, that sucks.
  8. Ronaldo Monk C.

Info: Show FPS, Coords, mem usage etc

wow cool! I was wondering if there was a way to balance things out.
  9. Ronaldo Monk C.

Smallest trox loot - Hall Of Shame

I tried to sweat an atrox once, and I didn't get any sweat, then it killed me.
  10. Ronaldo Monk C.

1st Calypsian Formation Skydiving Event

This happened to me a Jason! By the time I realized what was happening, I landed lol.:duh:
  11. Ronaldo Monk C.

Question: all day armor

Gremlin is pretty sweet for the price; You can probably handle most things with it. 5b's might be overkill. You could get by with 4a's or 5a's (avoiding things that you shouldn't be hunting...) I usually try to wear gnome and 5a's all the time, and change into something bigger when I need...
  12. Ronaldo Monk C.

Memory not reporting right, only showing 1024???

I'm actually having the same problem as you, Navada.
  13. Ronaldo Monk C.

Uber: SGA 10k Drone gen 02

GRATZ!! Now you have enough peds to kill the rest of the drones haha. :rocket:
  14. Ronaldo Monk C.

FYI: New VU 10.0.6 CTD

Marco to the rescue!
  15. Ronaldo Monk C.

FYI: New VU 10.0.6 CTD

Same here! How can I loot uber sga items if I can't stay logged in for more than a few seconds?!
  16. Ronaldo Monk C.

Question: New Golden Age???

I know!! I did a 20 ped drone hunt and I didn't loot any either!! I QUIT!! :lam:
  17. Ronaldo Monk C.

Positive feedback about VU10

My graphics card is a nvidia 9300M GS, and I have 4 gigs of ram, and EU does ok. It's only crashed a few times, but I think it may have to do with my borrowed wifi internet connection.:ahh:
  18. Ronaldo Monk C.

Eu melbourne party

Do it! Some of us in the Michigan Militia met up in Detroit, and it was a good time. We went to the Cass Cafe, and hung out down by the Riverwalk.
  19. Ronaldo Monk C.

There's hasn't been much complaining in the Michigan Militia either, but alot of us haven't been spending that much time ingame due to our financial situations... (so it doesn't really have much to do with the new VU.):broke:
  20. Ronaldo Monk C.

I know, it's ridiculous! It makes me not want to log in here at all...
  21. Ronaldo Monk C.

Too far away?

Nice armor!
  22. Ronaldo Monk C.

After reading countless threads about players bitching about the new VU, I thought it would be nice to start something positive. Please post positive feedback here. I'll start. One of the things I really enjoyed when I first started playing was exploring. Now I can do that again. Everything...
  23. Ronaldo Monk C.

Did planet partners FORCE FPC to upgrade?

I think MA had alot of different forces pressuring them to release VU10 in a timely fashion. Well, maybe not timely... Maybe a year or two late... Maybe they just had a certain date in mind when the planet partners came along. Anyhow, (off topic) I'm glad it came out regardless of it's...
  24. Ronaldo Monk C.

! CTD - Calypso ThunderDay !

I'm in... :monkey:
  25. Ronaldo Monk C.

Whatever happened to the caves?

Yeah!! :handjob:
Back