1. BRT

Discovery: Imperial HAZEN Harness F

we zitten mee ne luckor ;-) grats
  2. BRT

Selling: the entropian :p

bump :-) :-p
  3. BRT

Selling: the entropian :p

1347 The Entropian, issue 001 1348 The Entropian, issue 002 1349 The Entropian, issue 003 1350 The Entropian, issue 004 a long long time ago they created a magazine called the entropian, it costed 840 peds to buy for 4 magazines eventually they only created 1 but they promised that if they...
  4. BRT

Selling: angel helmet, full vigi, full gremlin and some old looted clothes

1054 Renegade Fashion Chasm Pants (M) 1055 Renegade Fashion Chasm Shirt (M) 1056 Renegade Fashion Citadel Pants (M) 1057 Renegade Fashion Citadel Shirt (M) 1058 Renegade Fashion Emerald Shirt (F) 1059 Renegade Fashion Miasma Shirt (M) 1060 Renegade Fashion Miasma Shirt (M) 1253 Spiral Street...
  5. BRT

Selling: unlimited cb21 t0.9

sold the gun for +12k thx for all the bidders grts
  6. BRT

Selling: Lots of armor parts

don't do it fronske your still young!! :p
  7. BRT

current offer +9.5k grts
  8. BRT

current offer +9k this sale wont last much longer so if interested bid fast ;-)
  9. BRT

i have an offer in pm of +8k
  10. BRT

current tt = 4k wich is minimum there's some interest in the gun but atm nobody has put a price tag on it...
  11. BRT

i'm not sure if it's unique, but there's only one sold ever in auction works very eco with beast and does a good dmg/sec with cause don't know about the price, don't know what it's worth, if anyone can give me an estimate feel free grts
  12. BRT

Selling: unlimited CB21

replied to your pm ;)
  13. BRT

still selling ;-)
  14. BRT

:yay: :D :eek: :confused: :laugh: :rolleyes:
  15. BRT

badabumporz
  16. BRT

EU Veterans reward and respect

i like the idea but it's impossible mindark doesn't have records of the date we joined prior to some date don't remember exactly wich date it is but i joined earlier then what they know :-p also i joined pre gold don't have intuition don't have commando and i did play alot i just didn't skill...
  17. BRT

you say you need to shoot 700 L guns to get the markup back... that doesn't sound to unreasonable, a hardcore hunter can go thru 3 of these guns daily easily, so in a year you'll have your markup back anything you can sell the gun for then is pure profit. and somebody who wants to hunt 6h+ a...
  18. BRT

he said she said
  19. BRT

.-= bump =-.
  20. BRT

indeed that's why i won't sell for +12k i think it's worth more then that ;-) thx for the bump
  21. BRT

sorry i should have sent you a pm, had a few other offers all around 17 - 20k total price at this time i'm not selling this low, maybe in the future i will or i'll just keep it... don't know yet thx for the bump grts
  22. BRT

thx for the bump and i'm gonna adjust my price according to the pc thread ;-) let's see if there's any intrest at +25k
  23. BRT

i'm gonna wait a while to see what comes up in the price check thread after that i'll let you know if i accept your bid as a start bid or not grts BRT
  24. BRT

Cb21 ul

thanx for making the thread sofia :) so everybody agrees that i won't get more then +20k for this weapon? that kinda sux :p i'll need to rethink my price or rethink the sale :D thx for all the replies grts BRT
Back