Search results

1. BRT

Selling: the entropian :p

1347 The Entropian, issue 001 1348 The Entropian, issue 002 1349 The Entropian, issue 003 1350 The Entropian, issue 004 a long long time ago they created a magazine called the entropian, it costed 840 peds to buy for 4 magazines eventually they only created 1 but they promised that if they...
  2. BRT

Selling: angel helmet, full vigi, full gremlin and some old looted clothes

1054 Renegade Fashion Chasm Pants (M) 1055 Renegade Fashion Chasm Shirt (M) 1056 Renegade Fashion Citadel Pants (M) 1057 Renegade Fashion Citadel Shirt (M) 1058 Renegade Fashion Emerald Shirt (F) 1059 Renegade Fashion Miasma Shirt (M) 1060 Renegade Fashion Miasma Shirt (M) 1253 Spiral Street...
  3. BRT

Selling: unlimited cb21 t0.9

i'm not sure if it's unique, but there's only one sold ever in auction works very eco with beast and does a good dmg/sec with cause don't know about the price, don't know what it's worth, if anyone can give me an estimate feel free grts
  4. BRT

Selling: unlimited CB21

price tt + 25k it's quite powerfull with a cause amp and quite eco with a beast amp :-) i don't mind bumps discussions or anything else pm or post questions or offers
  5. BRT

trip to america

in april 2009 i'm gonna go on a trip to america, the trip is pretty much planned: few days new york then take the plane to los angeles and las vegas to end a total of +/- 15days i could use some help on finding affordable hotels and some tips what i should deffinitly see since there are...
  6. BRT

M71a2

i'd like to know what people think it's worth, offers are welcome tried selling it for 20k few weeks ago but didn't get an offer at that price, well not in pure peds anyway ;) grts
  7. BRT

Selling: I2870, adj fap, M71a2

this is now officially an auction wich will end on saturday 8 november 23h ingame time last minutes bid will extend the auction etc imp 2870 startbid: +105k buyout: +110k startbid is met by pm M71a2 startbid: +20k buyout: +25k had some offers but startbid isn't officially met :-) adj fap...
  8. BRT

BUYING CB19 unlimited

if you have one you'd like to sell pm me a price and we'll see :)
  9. BRT

selling molisk skull

that's right i have a few molisk skulls ;-) let me know when interested
  10. BRT

am i the only one that cannot log in?

it seems the servers are down but i don't see a thread about the servers beeing down so my question :-p i can't load the site as well
  11. BRT

Selling: OA103 unlimited BP

BP sold :-)
  12. BRT

Selling niksarium

due to unforeseen circumstances(a hof!!) i am selling 1K niksarium auction will run for one day or as soon as someone buys it out starting bid will be 174% buyout 180 greetings BRT
  13. BRT

Various stuff (looted clothes, flowers, skins,...)

same as my previous thread i need some money preferably fast ;-) so i'll make it a lil easier here i'll start with some clothes with only buyout prices Renegade Fashion Emerald pants (M) Renegade Fashion Emerald shirt (M) set +500ped buyout SOLD Urban Nomad Black jumper (M) Urban Nomad Black...
  14. BRT

S: dragon, explorer, berserker, hunter, shogun full sets M

selling following armor sets: Dragon arm-guards (M) Dragon face-guard (M) Dragon gloves (M) Dragon harness (M) Dragon shin-guards (M) Dragon thigh-guards (M) in peauction the price of all the last sold = +118 i'll take that as starting bid CURRENT BIT: TT+120 this one will end 29/05/2007...
  15. BRT

Selling 3 LVL5 tailoring L bp's

i'd like to sell these 3 bp's: Short Tied Royal Katu Curtain blueprint(L) 58tries Medium Royal Katu Valance blueprint(L) 29tries Long Tied Insignia Curtain blueprint(L) 17tries got no idea of value and if it seems they're worth nothing i may choose to keep them :-) greets BRT
  16. BRT

Selling IMP EP21

howdy :-) with pain in my heart i will have to sell my beloved IMP EP i was thinking starting bid to be around +7.5k and BO +8k now for the legal mambo jambo :-p this is not an auction, i reserve the right to sell to whom ever i want, and i reserve the right to not sell it at all if i'm not...
  17. BRT

Buying Imp 2870

maybe you have one floating around storage and you want to sell it please PM me with a price or post it here Thank you
  18. BRT

rare clothes collection

alot of things got sold alot didn't ;-) but i'm happy with the total ped i gathered from selling just a part of it :-) thx for all the bidders and sorry for any inconvenience (or however you spell that ;-p) i send a pm to everyone who had highest bids if you think i forgot you send me a pm...
  19. BRT

Searching adj fap

anybody who has one for sale, pm me a price
  20. BRT

SELLING full nem and full vigi M

SELLING full hunter and full shogun pm me offer or post offers vigi *sold* nem *sold* also selling full hunter, paladin *sold* , shogun,
  21. BRT

didn't pre gold players get a free apartment?

just remembered that a long time ago they promised some players to get a free apartment for beeing some of the first players in pe :-) i don't think i'm one of them but you never know...
  22. BRT

hehehehello

this is a test and only a test everything following here should be considered as copyrighted test material thank you for your cooperation
Back