Search results

1. C

Help: D3D Error after VU17 release.

About to give up on this laptop Lenovo Y50. Ity was delivered with Windows 8,1 from the start and I upgraded to Win 10. Tried the latest drivers supplied by Lenovo, tried the latest drivers supplied by Nvidia, no change. Bios only have 2 options, 1: "switchable graphics" Integrated / Nvidia...
  2. C

Windows 10 home 64 bit. Allready did supportcase and they told me to reinstall the game, did 2 complete uninstalls and reinstalls. Last answer I got from them was: Hi enzo, Thank you for your report. We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation...
  3. C

Still get the same error, and with my GTX860M card it shouldent be any problems. Pedsaving VU17 :D
  4. C

Info: Vu17 bugs report

I got the error after main VU17, not after the patch. (D3D Error Could not find any copatible Direct3D device.)
  5. C

The error msg I got came after the main VU17 release. (D3D Error Could not find any copatible Direct3D device.)
  6. C

I cant even log in because of D3D Error :mad:
  7. C

Will try that, thanks for help:) Edit: Did run the cc cleaner, both clean up registry and junkfiles, but it dident help me get in to the game, still get the sae D3D Error...
  8. C

Yes I dident mention it has integrated as well but I allready tried to change settings in nvidia control panel to force EU to use nvidia card, but dosent work, I tried that both before and after new drivers for the card. Thanks for trying to help Hijacker:)
  9. C

Yes Lizzy, I have that folder and subfolders in it. Thanks for help:)
  10. C

My Support Cases Error loading game after new VU17. 2019-12-04 15:10 You wrote: Playing entropia on my laptop worked just fine before. Update went ok, but after starting client loader and then try to start the game I just get this error: D3D Error:(Could not find any copatible Direct3D...
  11. C

Entropia Universe 17.0.1 Release Notes

D3D Error After VU17 I can not launch the game on my laptop, todays update made no change. Launcher works as usual but when I hit Launch button I get the error msg. D3D Error (Could not find any compatible Direct 3D device.) Uninstalled completely, reinstalled, uninstalled entropia again...
  12. C

Uninstalled and reinstalled entropia, still get the same error. Dxdiag says no problem when I run it, also device manager is all ok. Thanks for helping Mega:)
  13. C

Forgot to say I installed new graphic drivers as well. I also have Direct X 12 installed since before, but I could try reinstall that, thanks.
  14. C

On my laptop I get the error: D3D error (Could not find any compatible Direct3D devices.) No problem before. Window 10, Geforce GTX860M How to fix this? Cleared cache, verified local data, restart laptop. Is next step to reinstall EU or is there any other things to try?
  15. C

Zip's weekly ongoing 30% backtax event!

Awesome!:yay:
  16. C

Zip's weekly ongoing 30% backtax event!

Register me: chris enzo enzo
  17. C

Server Downtime for Release

I had the same problem on my laptop. All i had to do was run loader as admin then it installed allright.
  18. C

Planet Calypso Content Release 2019.0.4

I did the last few k on iron mission on them the same day for the new vu, Think I only got reward for the 2 first stages in the new codex, the next 3 stages I did I got no reward at all. Havent hunted falx after the 60k iron so dunno how it is after that.
  19. C

do not do beacons!!!!!!!!!

Has the beacon missions become harder?
  20. C

Red Ped Redemption Events!

register: chris enzo enzo
  21. C

Entropia Universe 16.0.3 Release Notes

Wish there was a way to deselect "move to target" like it was in the old system. I hardly ever used move to target before, just sometimes when needed if mob had very bad hitbox etc.. Now I have got a few claims when mining that would have been easy enought to extract in the old system without...
  22. C

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Register chris enzo enzo
  23. C

LBML isn't working anymore ....

Virus? Just a few sec after I download the lbml zip file my virus prog deletes the zip and says it contains a virus, still safe to install or?
  24. C

Viva Entropia!

Yea, noticed that by coincidence, I'ts improving:)
Back