Search results

1. Arylia

Selling: Selling full Paladin suit (F)

Im planning to sell my shiny paladin set (F). Starting bid: TT+350 BO: TT+500 Auction ending on 14 April. Please msg me your offers. Will also consider serious offers on Thighs only. Should I agree on selling only the thighs, I reserve the right to close the auction before the end time.
  2. Arylia

Selling: Accepting offers for 138k skills

I am selling out most of my skills. You can check them out here. Professions are not updated there but skills are. I will most probably keep a few skills only to be able to use a CB 19. Everything else is for sale. You can order any of the skills that are on offer. Choose the amount you need...
  3. Arylia

Achievement: There is life after Combat Sense!!!

As you can see in the pictures, I am still alive! I've got Combat Sense and life and skilling can go on as before..:yay: It took me less than 18 months to be here. And, since the average of my mining skills is still higher than the average of combat skills, I still hold myself as a miner..:)...
  4. Arylia

Achievement: Not a teenager anymore!

After 1 year 4 months and some days, I've finally become a big gal! Can I buy alcohol now? :yay:
  5. Arylia

Umbranoid Hunting Log

Before I start setting the conditions and self-made rules for this hunting experiment, I’ll share a bit of my previous experience on them. I’ve started hunting them back in January and since then I did quite a bit of skilling on them. I did keep records but not as accurate as I intend to do for...
  6. Arylia

WoF Stories

Now, with another season of an awesome event over and with another winner added to the previous ones, we are slowly heading towards a slow summer. It will be quite long now before any thoughts and efforts will be put again in World of Firepower. That's why I believe now would be a great moment...
  7. Arylia

Achievement: Mineral Sense

Its done now, after around 1.5 years of playing. No tower before mineral sense, biggest was 2x1k ped claims, so far. Still I cant complain, it didnt go bad at all.
  8. Arylia

Achievement: Wounding as a non-depo

It was slow, but well worth it! :yay: After about 1 year and 3 months I unlocked Wounding. The job was harder since I'm still a non-depositor and basically a miner...:rolleyes: But I've made it and now...looking forward to CS...:) P.S. Due to an unfortunate accident with my fraps I've lost...
  9. Arylia

Achievement: MediWitch

As my soc mate said, I am finally SO proficient in healing..:)) The unlock is a bit old atm, maxed T20 in the meantime...;) View image in gallery
  10. Arylia

Achievement: Cga - yay!

Cool! I can better asses the Calypso ground now. Not that this is of any real help in improving my ped balance, no way! Anyway, after graduating in Surveing and after going all the way up to CGA, I can make my summary in mining enmats: 1 crapy global in oil, 1 decent global in lumis leach and...
  11. Arylia

Achievement: 60 agi and 120 HP

As you can see in the pic I finally reached one of my goals, having 60 agility. It happened to also get 120 HP the same day, but this is not as awesome as having 60 agi, I guess, there is room for a lot of improvement in my HP pool. I managed to reach my goal in 7 months, as a non-depositor...
  12. Arylia

Achievement: First skill over 5000

It is LWT, of course, no big deal you would say. But I am on the right path and this is the first to come, many more should follow..:)
  13. Arylia

Help: Looking for a tailor

I am looking for a skilled tailor, able to craft something for me and interested in making a deal. I need the following items crafted: Storm Kolor Jeans and Rexely mesh tanktop. Unfortunately I am not rich enough to pay the markups as they go by auction. Instead, I am trying to make a deal with...
  14. Arylia

Achievement: Serendipity

This may sound trivial for you ubers out there, but after playing for a bit more than 5 months I finally unlocked Seren...:) Doing it as a non-depositor might have add to the challenge but with the 2 hofs Faux Mother gave to me I managed to overcome this easier...:yay: It was a bit of a...
Back