Search results

1. Lophophoria

10 PED/GLOB & Chance to win AUD/CLD Bonus Prizes!

Thanks! ... now back to shooting. :sniper:
  2. Lophophoria

10 PED/GLOB & Chance to win AUD/CLD Bonus Prizes!

Please register me Robert Lophophoria Wulff
  3. Lophophoria

Selling: Regeneration Chip X UL & Omegaton A106

Regen chip sold & SB/BO on A106 lowered
  4. Lophophoria

Last bump before auction on Regeneration Chip X ends
  5. Lophophoria

New week ... new bump
  6. Lophophoria

One day till weekend :)
  7. Lophophoria

Noted, first post updated.
  8. Lophophoria

Regeneration Chip X UL SOLD Omegaton A106 SOLD Happy bidding. -Lophophoria
  9. Lophophoria

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip IX UL

You need to clear your inbox to receive any messages. :P Gonna post tier rates of both chips later tonight or tomorrow - one is with a friend atm.
  10. Lophophoria

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip IX UL

SOLD Selling 1 of the 2 so far looted Electric IX chips - since I cant put one of em in each of my brain halves. ;) Stats 41-82 DMG / 42 Reloads / 39.9 DPS 190 PED max TT / 2.022 PEC decay / 2.882 Eco Level Requirement: 34 / 26.4m Range / 1775 SME per shot EDIT: Small number glitch when...
  11. Lophophoria

What a waste

Great idea. I remember a help channel for new players from another game as well. Best for MA, it could be free if you give volunteers the option to assign to that channel. Maybe make it an requirement to have a certain amount of finished disciples to sign up for that channel, to guaranty (in...
  12. Lophophoria

What a waste

I brought them to Calypso for 3 reasons: 1. Its a kinda short flight from Cyrene - taking into consideration I only own a quadwing. 2. There are lots of other people, of which maybe a few would help them out if they run into them. 3. (And most important for me) I didn't bring them there to...
  13. Lophophoria

What a waste

I like the general idea of this. Sure it has to be tweaked and maybe level 10 is to much, but MA and the PP working together when it comes to caring for new players is what I think is needed. MA might have to rethink their PP contracts regarding the revenue shares. Wouldn't it be better if the...
  14. Lophophoria

What a waste

Thx for the feedback so far. The problem I mean is not the PP struggling but people logging of after an hour of confusion and removing EU from their hard drive - and maybe even telling their friends what a weird/boring game it is. Hope this describes it better; English is not my native...
  15. Lophophoria

What a waste

WARNING: Long read. You might want to grab a drink, take a dump or bring the kids to bed before you go on. Fellow Entropians, I'd like to share a story with you. Once you are done reading I would appreciate if some of you join in on a constructive(!) discussion about a problem I ran into last...
  16. Lophophoria

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Robert Lophophoria Wulff
  17. Lophophoria

Mission Rewards Rebalancing

There wont be anything left to balance - in an empty universe - if you guys go for that "adjustment". :mad:
Back