Search results

1. L

Help: I Chipped in, so now what?

How does the markup matter? If you say found oil and the size was originally a XXI but is now an XXII you will have easily made the 30PED cost back even if you TT the oil
  2. L

"Kerham says"

Wow, nice thread...finally a places to look :) En-Matters plz (any and all except oil). P.S. Tried to +rep, but was told not allowed any ideas why?
  3. L

Drill tower

Claims expire though...So won't it collapse when the claim runs out. I don't know for sure, never hit a tower (and I doubt anyone who has would run the test :D ).
  4. L

Thanks for all the replies. I think a tik300 is the way to go as it's slightly better than a 105, alot cheaper and I will have it maxed, could use a 400 but the markup jumps a bit so I'm going to wait till I am more settled in with these skills. So my main question now, is it worth me getting...
  5. L

Who's the best skilled miner?

They are all SIB, so if you are in the range then you will get skills faster :)
  6. L

I had some spare PED's (honest I haven't spent 3months salery on it), and decided to increase my mining skill, I have a few mining friends and I enjoy going out exploring anyway so mining goes nicly with this. Anyway back on track, after a month or so mining I chipped in surveyor and it is now...
  7. L

Question: ow to change and when the undie dirt with whom we start?

Traditionally OJ's were orange even for the new players, they had a max TT of 0, and were untradable. After the clothes/armour update they suddenly hada max TT of 1, but you still only got them 0% repaired. It only costs 3ped to fully repair all the new player clothes, but I guess most people...
  8. L

Can PE recover from resellers?

It's one of those things that you can't change, you either have to live with it or leave. The people who can change may or may not, but they decide on their terms not yours so don't count on it. Some ways it's bad, others its good. I recently took a 3(ish) month break from EU, and when I came...
  9. L

Is it mandatory to be a complete idiot to work in a shop with paypoint?

Taken a while a few times, but I have always been able to get them in the end. I always use Ukash, and I try to use the same shop. I just printed the barcode off the Ukash website, and when they say they are not sure what to do, hand them it and say to scan it. That always works, even if they...
  10. L

Price Check: Prancer skin on a beret

Anyone know what the markup on this item is, as anything with a skin has a different markup and cannot easily be found on auction. also is there anyone out here who can make one?
  11. L

Are sweaters looked down upon?

As part of my quest to "break even" in game have started sweating quite a bit, and swamp camp is my choice. Apart from the good atmosphere I love the free healing and focus thats given out by skillers. The other thing I like doing is sweating next to a hunter, although I aways ask if it is OK...
  12. L

Repairing items and their value

The question has been answered, so I won't re-comment again, however going away from clothes I will point out to you (and anone who happens to be reading and did not know) that there is a difference with armour. The more repaired it is the better it protects. So make sure you keep your armour in...
  13. L

Question: Do i need real money to be successful?

You can but like the old saying. Time = money Which do you want to spend more of? Although saying that I did take a year break from the game a while back and was suprised to find that I had a considerably increased wealth due to item inflation. eg I bought a marber bravo for TT+100, and they...
  14. L

Champions league Cards Available Now!

Just been in shop at the bank, want 1 or 2 decks (probably 2). But the shop only has 4/5/20 on sale. Any chnace you can add some 2's please. Thanks Lofty P.S. Also noticed that we will be paying more than you have said as there is a shopping tax in the bank so... just wondering if that...
  15. L

Does anyone use the banks?

Would be nice to hear from the bank owners if they think the investment is worth it and if they think they will every get their money back (either though the bank itself or by selling).
  16. L

Noob ????'s

From the sounds of the replies there os going to be big money involved, like everyone has said so far, don't jump in too deep. Otherwise you may end up in a certain creek without a paddle :D I would advise before making an investment of the size being talked about spend at least 2 or 3 months...
  17. L

Question: Mining in Amethera

Well thanks for the replies. I'm just under 211 abilities, will get one as soon as I have the skills to make it worthwhile. On the up I hit my first mid-size find today a VII force nexus. Hit on my last but one probe and was needed for me to break even :D. Hopefully there will be more of...
  18. L

Hee nice story. Thanks for the replies guys although I mine Enmatters, its cheaper. On TI I am sort of breaking even at the moment - sort of meaning all the nexus I find I convert to ME (after heavy amounts for sweating). Still not hit anything worth over 10ped...though my mining runs are...
  19. L

Unknown claims

I am guessing it is skill based, as I have only started mining. 9/10 it will be an unkown for me also 9/10 it will be a TINY, but I guess as I get better size will go up and unkowns will go down.
  20. L

Atention All Newcomers, Sweaters And Resellers!!

In my opinion the price of sweat can only fall, but thats just life. When I joined it sold for 1.2 and everyone was shouting out to not sell below 1.3 now its half the price and the same thing is still happening, it won't end till its not worth anything. I agree with Cybermonke, just like in...
  21. L

Order Champions League Deck Here

I'll take 2 plz As long as the shop in on the ground. Gona be skint - can't pay for the decks and a flight to/from CND - as much as I love it up there it's one or the other and I can't say no to collectables.
  22. L

NRF Log Sharing - Ok, I coded it I hope you find it useful

Cool idea. I R N00b miner (only started mining this week), have to get NRF and have a play, then make 100 claims. Probably just add 100 useless (Tinys) to the pool. Guess I am one of those leeches, but you can't start at the top :P
  23. L

FYI: Crafting for the New

Although I am against selling non-SIB weapons to newbies (Especially Jesters), I think you got something nice going on here. Just wanted to ask can you add animals skins to the clothes for patterns/effects yet or is this a bit above you level?
  24. L

Looking through entropedia and I think you are right about the 211. Now I just need some cash and a good mining location (going to try west of north TI next) :D
  25. L

Spider Comes to Swamp Camp

Looks fun, I wana join / help you die / drag spider to newbie town :D Marber bravo, friend or foe? Lol, great weapon but I wasted so much money firing it, with an a103 scope and lasers I worked out it cost nearly 50pec a shot! Back to the good old riker now unless I need to tag, although with a...
Back