1. jovenos

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

Register Leon Jovenos Penn
  2. jovenos

Servers r back online

Servers r back online :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  3. jovenos

Help: Stuck in space

MA answered immediately : Hello Jovenos, Thank you for contacting us. Let me know what was your destination so I can teleport you there. Kind regards, Entropia Universe Support
  4. jovenos

Help: Stuck in space

Same thing happened last night to me also . I'm stuck in space about 12 hours till now and waiting. Support case already sent . Lets pray for a solution before Monday.
  5. jovenos

Pvp area with out warning message

After so long time i get my loot back :yay:
  6. jovenos

Anyone know where the atrax queen is ?

Anyone know where the atrax queen is ? ok i find it 856 840 (East of Fort Pandora)
  7. jovenos

10 Feb 2012 19:11 UTC

sry guys didn't find the Bertha post :(
  8. jovenos

10 Feb 2012 19:11 UTC

10 Feb 2012 19:11 UTC The Imperial Exobiology institute would like to notify all colonists about massive herd movements detected on eastern Eudoria. Preliminary reports indicate that the recent increase in the Armax population has attracted an unusual amount of Atrax looking for new prey, the...
  9. jovenos

Ty MA for one more time

Its not mine for sure. I have a lot of globs and hofs so my global page in Tracker it impossible to be empty like THIS. Yeah yeah i know its Dynamic and sh..
  10. jovenos

Ty MA for one more time

Ty MA one more time for this https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=278121&c=22 probably everybody need to use just the tt tools to get something like this U did it again !!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  11. Ty MA on more time

Ty MA on more time

12. jovenos

Servers down??

Servers down?? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  13. jovenos

Community effort to spawn/kill Hussk (ended in no loot)

WOW!!! Where we can find this thing? coords anyone?
  14. jovenos

Highest scrren resolution for the EU

no man :)
  15. jovenos

If i try an old crt monitor there is a posibility to get bigger resolution? and also my tft monitor supports bigger resolution in windows desktop.
  16. jovenos

Hi any1 knows whats the highest screen resolution that we can play entropia? I bought a new card ASUS 6770 and the max resolution ingame still in 1280X1024 like used to be with my old card. There r any possibility to be problem from my screen ? Its a little bit old:(
  17. jovenos

Jason Centre Tp out of order?

I cant teleport to any other tp execpt Jason .When i m choosing jason the screen pause for a while and then nothing i cant make any other choise just closing the map and choose another destination. Anyone else have the same problem or wtf hapens here??? Same with emerald lakes tp also...
  18. jovenos

exarasaur elites?!

No man in the official migration Exa Elites count on LT iron mission
  19. jovenos

exarasaur elites?!

Exa Elites this time didnt count on LT iron mission damn it!!! I kill some and i saw no difference in the iron mission counter :(
  20. jovenos

Didnt ma say they had over a million accounts or so?

Dunno how many accounts MA total has . the only thing i know is that yesterday after all this waiting from all the players , 1 hour after the update we were just 40 pages with onlines players with 10ppl in every page thats means JUST 400 ppl online. lets check , when the system wiil be back...
  21. jovenos

Help: looking for a high level menter (above level 54 )

I dont thing u can be a disciple.
  22. jovenos

FYI: Another ath to mining newbie

sec ava for sure.:mad:
  23. jovenos

time is come for the new update!!!!

WTF is my new update? Maybe someone fall asleep again :( or maybe MA still laughing with us
  24. jovenos

Strange coincidence !!!!

Anyway gratz guys but what a strange coincidence!!!! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=272087
  25. strange coincidence

strange coincidence

Back