Search results

1. Dblood1

Nintendo Heavy Metal

As many others in the 80´s this console (Nintendo -8bit) was the main thing in the childhood and by being raised listening to heavy metal this forces needed to clash. Theres alot of this out there but it doesnt stop me. (You gotta do something creative when the loot sucks :) The mix isnt top...
  2. Dblood1

Ignisium 4101 PED

Took 2 years to find the next ;) but finally I did. Its no monster but after 250 000+ bombs and nothing higher then 2.5k it felt like a bless.
  3. Dblood1

Buying: ESI´s

Buying large ESI´s or small ones in bulk Just throw a PM on what you have and name ur price Regards Vargen
  4. Dblood1

Selling: Skills

Selling some skills here, none are on chip yet. you can buy my skills in two ways: a) Bring empty ESI´s and I fill them up. b) Order a skill TT value on chip. Price is around whatever the markup is, bigger chips more discount Here´s the list * Skills marked "grey" is either sold-on...
  5. Dblood1

Vargen - Double or nothing (blog)

Here we go again... Instead of waking up my old one year old blog I´ll start a new one. Bbeen hunting mostly the last year. I thought its time again to have a go at full-time mining. The deal with the blog is to either go broke or double up. My budget will be 5k, so either loose it all or make...
  6. Dblood1

90 Agility

Even thou with missions this may not be so special anymore, but still I got to it :)
  7. Dblood1

Question: Put turrets at minopolis

Please MA make it happen, tired of the damn spiders making me TP to a near-by town
  8. Dblood1

Achievement: Top 100 x2

Started browsing through ET after reading Naomi´s thread, I discovered an achivement or goal I´ve had quite a while, being All-time top 100 in both mining and hunting. Im at very bottom but still very happy. Never thought I would make that hunting list :) mining Hunt
  9. Dblood1

Uber: Elvis is alive

Elvis sure put on a show this morning :yay:
  10. Dblood1

80+ Agi

80 agility have been a goal for long time now, was up at lvl 79 two days ago then the then missions came and helped the the way Doesnt quite feel like an achivement with massive help from quests now but still a goal is a goal :) Now off to do something about the HP I fucked up during the...
  11. Dblood1

Uber: Longu is the shit

History repeats itself This happened about 1 years ago And now today I shouldnt hunt aurli, scips and stuff i guess :D
  12. Dblood1

Question: Decay Cost %

Been wondering about this for a while. How much decay other hunters finds acceptable (fap and armour that is), by that means % decay of total cost for a run. Ex. 500 ped ammo run with gun/decy landing at 750 PED. What is then an acceptable decay bill on armour and fap together? 60 ped = 8%...
  13. Dblood1

Dark Wave/EBM/Electro/Industrial TIPS wanted!

Hey Im searching for more music in my playlist, and I have been asking on other forums aswell so I might give it a shot here too :) To give a hint of what music im looking for here´s some selections of good stuff. Dawn of Ashes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFmZVVPW6-Y Combichrist...
  14. Dblood1

Selling: Chronicle Helm (M,L)

Chronicle Helm for sale BO 500% @ 90.85 PED TT
  15. Dblood1

Uber: Fat Armed Fresco

In the past Fresco usually threated me kinda of bad, but one little Roach decided to handle out something sweet. Fantastic run with 3 globals + the 2553 Ped hof including Full TT LR66 (L) and HL14 (L) Adrenaline rush is over so now back at it and search for that 5-digit hunting loot :yay:
  16. Dblood1

Looking rent: Adj C1 / Masher Two

Im looking to rent an ADJ EMBRA C1 (normal one can work too) and Loughlin masher two. As I am in progress of a hunting test/project that only requires few days of grinding in total Im looking to rent instead of buying atm. I have vacation in a week and alot of spare-time ahead, so if you have...
  17. Dblood1

No screens

Hi Have a problem with the tracker software, it doesnt take screenshots. I had about 10 or so with the software running but no file has been added in folder. Any tips? Regards Vargen
  18. Dblood1

Buying: Dante

Have one, thread closed //Vargen
  19. Dblood1

Buying: Omegaton Power Claw ME

Looking for one of these claws for my melee progress, PM me if you have one for sale :) Regards Vargen
  20. Dblood1

FYI: Calypso Agency Soldiers (C.A.S)

Hi fellow Entropians! As I have recently dropped out of the Calypso Agency society I take this oppurtunuty to make one directly linked to Calypso Agency for people with low or avarage skills (40-50k and upwards) We´re looking for low/medium skilled players who enjoy hunting, mining or...
  21. Dblood1

FYI: The 5 melee Professions

MISSION COMPLETED As some know I´ve chipped out alot lately, and it was not to quit. I thought now that I have very low skills in some profession I wanted to test a few things. First of all I never been grinding melee, at least not much so I thought now its a good time to try and lvl up some...
  22. Dblood1

Buying: Large ESI

Buying large ESI at range of 300ped - 800ped TT Regards Vargen
  23. Dblood1

2009 - Kickoff

In Januari 2009 I was kinda of a noob I remember just maxing the korss400 around X-mas. With korss finally maxed in januari I got my very first uberloot 9998 PED Longu I couldnt ask for a better start for the year. At this point I also started mining. When I finally maxed OF05 this came...
  24. Dblood1

Enormous Drilling

After a loooong bad streak in mining both on planet and cnd last weeks, I sold everything in my storage in frustration and bought 6 MA09 amps and went out. The first 4 amps gave nothing and I thought, well im fucked here. But on the fifth amps this came. Gave a little of my losses back, but...
  25. Dblood1

Selling: Skills

Alot of skills up for sale! Sale methods Alternative 1: You order a TT-value of skills on chip(s) (if its a larger one it might take a day or few for me to get the ESI´s needed) Alternative 2: Bring empty ESI of desired value and I fill them up Alternative 3: I will put up a few filled...
Back