Search results

1. Charlie Gloom

Uber: Aurli Watcher 5188 PED

Awesome congratulations!!!
  2. Charlie Gloom

Do you own a Keurig?

our Keurig machine almost never gets used. we use our loose leaf tea maker thing to make cold brew coffee now. Cold Brew is our go to coffee now, less acidity more caffeine. COLD BREW, COLD BREW, COLD BREW
  3. Charlie Gloom

Buying: Furniture blueprints

1,000 sweat is worth 1 pec tt. way to try and be a hero :confused: your math blueprints dont have 1 pec value? at 1.2ped per 1k though, his 50 sweat would be 6 pec no? so better than tt offer.
  4. Charlie Gloom

why use anything else?

Looted this with PBR-20. not sure i would of even looted a small ESI with a high economy weapon. MU will cover many losses!
  5. Charlie Gloom

Favorite Board Games?

CATAN and every expansion, it is all you need in life!!!
  6. Charlie Gloom

Investing in Mindark

I would buy a couple k shares for fun.
  7. Charlie Gloom

Merry Mayhem Update

2016-01-22 16:26 Entropia Universe Support: Hi Charlie, 2500 PED of Universal Ammo has been placed into your inventory as compensation for the missing Merry Mayhem FFA bonus rewards. Kind regards, Ida Entropia Universe Support Thank you A+ for support!
  8. Charlie Gloom

Merry Mayhem Update

Just posting this to see how long it takes MA to give us our ammo. Gave it a full week before I asked if there was a timeline. Will update post if I get a response. History for support case 316514: 2016-01-14 04:09 You wrote: My last support ticket was closed before the issue was...
  9. Charlie Gloom

MM 2015 - FFA Ranking Players Points !!!1

10,003 as support keeps telling me to turn in one more star to get your ammo ?
  10. Charlie Gloom

Merry Mayhem Update

Hi Charlie, Please visit one of the Santa's Little Helper NPCs and submit any type of FFA Mayhem Star. This will retrigger the bonus reward mission chain and should result in all outstanding bonus rewards being issued. This support case will now be closed. If you continue having problems...
  11. Charlie Gloom

Merry Mayhem Update

Seems if you turned in your FFA star points after they took ammo away from reward, but before they re-instated ammo, they did not take the time to figure out if you earned the ammo or not. So everyone in this case will have to file a support case. GL all, just filed mine.
  12. Charlie Gloom

Merry Mayhem Update

No, I have never chased high tt loots, just look at my tracker page. It comes down to honesty and if I was lied to about $250 usd worth. I would do all I could to trade or resell my way back the $250 and leave, or continue to resell and never participate in a activity other then the auction...
  13. Charlie Gloom

Merry Mayhem Update

I have stopped playing until I get my 2500 ped ammo reward. If what you said was to happen I would sell all, chip out, and do nothing but continue trading and withdrawing.
  14. 5 point bull elk

5 point bull elk

Organic protein
  15. Charlie Gloom

A Strange Game. The Only Winning Move is Not to Play

Exactly I made close to $0.50 an hour last year. But I had fun it's a hobby that helps fund my RL hobbies. Even if I broke even or minor loss I would probably just continue on trying as long as it is fun.
  16. Charlie Gloom

No one going to complain about this?

Wow, RaceBaiting liberals are now trying to ruin video games aimed at adults now? I think we need to start complaining about the Nancy/sissy/whiners that had parents that obviously coddled them to much.
  17. Charlie Gloom

PC: FFA Merry Mayhem Stars (2015)

Looted about 2k Bought about 2k on street for 18 pec a piont. Made an order for dim at 15 pec each. Got last 6k this way at avg 12 pec each. So many people sold 100+ at 10 pec each buyout. So to me I think there worth 18-20 pec a point. But if drop rate lowered and people are hard up to finish...
  18. Charlie Gloom

Question: Made money from PE/EU and how?

No, but if you ever bought a L gun or any item in auction I have sold then you have. I have always hunted at lowest cost and looted highest mu I can find. Same with Mining, haven't done it in a while but when dianthus came out I ran big low mu amps and did fairly well.When cave first opened on...
  19. Charlie Gloom

Merry Mayhem Update

I turned in all of my 10k FFA points got no ammo, Guess I will log out and wait until I get my 2500 ped in ammo. Will see how long that takes. Until then I could use a break from cycling any PED....
  20. Charlie Gloom

Merry Mayhem Update

So we can still claim our ammo rewards? do we still have to turn in our points by the 11th or are we going to hang on to them and get screwed. This is the tipping point for myself and I am sure for others. We only played in this mayhem to get the ammo reward. guess I will see if I am selling...
  21. Charlie Gloom

A Strange Game. The Only Winning Move is Not to Play

the only way for another player to win and withdraw is for another player to pay for it. P.S. thank you other players.... I chase that mu like its (censored) and it has always worked form me. only way I have made money in this game is when others pay mu for items.
  22. Charlie Gloom

Entropia Directory CLD report 2015

with my comparisons CLD will have to go well above 2k each for AUD returns to compare.... unless AUD have drastically increased there payout since I owned them.
  23. Charlie Gloom

"My story of Halloween Mayhem participant"

I shot for 2 hours got a crap score so i stopped and will wait for next year. If i was allowed to start over i would have done so nonstop until i got a killer first 2 hours then played the rest out.
  24. Charlie Gloom

Finally own my first land deed - In real life!

Nicer then my RL land deed, you did a great job on the selections for the remodel Always nice settling down and leaving the renting world...
  25. Charlie Gloom

URGENT! Put (L) weapons in EVENT LOOT!

I have 20 something zero-fours in storage from last event can we make mu go up on those? Kill the mu on the seven and six as I will use those mmmkay? Thx
Back