Search results

1. Zedrick Stone

Let's record a YouTube response.

That song was great:yay: My wife and I had a great laugh:laugh: Now you just need it put to a video on youtube :cool: Thank you for sharing your creativity, well worth the read.;)
  2. Zedrick Stone

Info: People, pls lower the % MU on Basic Vehicle Batteries

I would have to agree with OP as you can't craft them yourself if you can't get a bp to drop, and these prices make it too costly to make. I have had the same problem and am sitting on 86 clicks of Valkyrie for same reason. We need more affordable batteries.
  3. Zedrick Stone

Use of Cars

Getting away from large fast critters like spider stalkers and the Hydra and living. :yay:
  4. Zedrick Stone

New Cars: bug or intention?

While the stats would indicate that the Valkyrie Mk2 is slower, I have personally field tested the Mk2 vs the Mk1 @ the oil rig and @ Amkuul Island. What the real in world results are: Go ahead and try and catch me in a Valkyrie mk1 with me in a Valkyrie Mk2 and I will get away. :D I have...
  5. Zedrick Stone

Valkyrie Mk2

I discovered the BP and I made a deal with a well known crafter to have them made for me. Thank you Buzz. So in answer of your question yes and no ;)
  6. Zedrick Stone

Valkyrie Mk2

The Valkyrie Mk2 is a Pvper's dream vehicle. It is faster than the Seahrimnir Mk1 & Mk2 and has more armor and durability than the Valkyrie Mk1. It is the perfect combination of these traits that will give this vehicle the advantage in PvP. It will last longer and in the long run be...
  7. Zedrick Stone

Discovery: My first Discovery "A Brand New Car"

Hi there, yes we were all hoping for a faster vehicle, however what we did get is a vehicle that seems to be quite durable. I have been driving one most of the day trying to get people to see that they are out there. Knowing that it is geared for PvPer's I went down to Akmuul Island to show...
  8. Zedrick Stone

Be the first to craft the new Valkryie Mk2

Well first off it has to be at least somewhat different or it would be the same:ahh: As for more bp's dropping I know for a fact that at some point in the future more will drop as this is a limited bp and only has 55 clicks on it. I am just taking a shot in the dark but pretty sure MA/FPC...
  9. Zedrick Stone

Be the first to craft the new Valkryie Mk2

The Title says it all. You want to be the first to craft, own, and/or sell the new Valkyrie Mk2 here is your chance. I am the discoverer of this BP with 55 clicks on it. (check in game discoveries) After some sleep and consideration I thought I would do a price check here to help sway me to...
  10. Zedrick Stone

Discovery: My first Discovery "A Brand New Car"

"And tell them what he's won, That's Right folks a Brand New Car" Wow I am still shaking with excitement :yay: I have been offline for a few days and came back onto see if my auctions have sold to have a bit of PEDs to go and mine or craft. I decided my last mining runs had not been so kind...
  11. Zedrick Stone

Recovering the Unique Green Atrox Egg from the Maffoid

Ahh ... the Egg. :D :lolup: Sorry couldn't resist Great Idea for an event Deathifier sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck on the event:wtg:
  12. Zedrick Stone

Calamusoid Cantina?

Its fairly new as it has come into being since I came to Entropia and that was April of this year. so one of the mini updates between then and now sorry I can't remember what one.
  13. Zedrick Stone

FYI: Body sculpting - at NO COST!

+ rep for a good cause, we need more sculpted Calypsains ;-) Thank you for helping make this possible for those homeless and/or PECless Entropians out there.
  14. Zedrick Stone

Makeup masks, duplicate?

design a simple symbol that can be fairly easily copied freehand and you should be good to go with the right artist.
  15. Zedrick Stone

Post a EU "FAIL" PIC WIN 10 CYBER-HUNT Points Get the most votes and win 1000 EFD

Roflmao yep indeed but I fixed it:laugh:
  16. Zedrick Stone

Post a EU "FAIL" PIC WIN 10 CYBER-HUNT Points Get the most votes and win 1000 EFD

Here are a couple I found In drifting around my HD talk about bad timing on my part :laugh:
  17. Fail Pics

Fail Pics

Misc. Fail pics
  18. Fail Pics

Fail Pics

Misc. Fail pics
  19. Zedrick Stone

Discovery: Umbranoid Bag (Dark)

lol I thought the same thing, good thing MA saw the thread and dropped more asap to keep the prices reasonable or we would be seeing Unicorn horn (F) tt+ 75K PED and large bull horn (M) tt+ 75K ped, now that would be a painful horn to buy, (for the PED card that is):laugh:
  20. Zedrick Stone

HoF: Aurli 455ped for Eufrat

Great timing I'd say then ;-) Grats on the good loot and way to finish it off before you yourself are finished off:eek:
  21. Zedrick Stone

Mini-Update 9.3.6

Im In :yay::yay:yea
  22. Zedrick Stone

Mini-Update 9.3.6

ROFLMAO:laugh::laugh::laugh: now thats the way to do it, just don't let him see it:D
  23. Zedrick Stone

Mini-Update 9.3.6

Yes but aren't the land grabs usually deserted LA's and not new ones? Or did I just read how land grab works wrong?
  24. Zedrick Stone

Mini-Update 9.3.6

Awesome can't wait to see the new goodies :yay: and 15 new LA's wow this could be fun ;-)
  25. Zedrick Stone

If MA keeps doing this I might go store all my weapons

Now for that tower;) big grats
Back